Adaeze

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

J.W.s are a cult that believes Jesus Christ was just an angel and was not God in Human Flesh as Philippeans 2 states. Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, 1 John 4:3 NKJV

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I believe it is the Mormons that think they will be ruling other worlds.

I have read that the Mormons actually believe that they will become Gods themself.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Jw's had to changed their doctrine on the 144,000. it was that this was all that was going to be in, then when their number grew to 144,000. that had to have somewhere to put any one else, So the first 144,000  are going to be all that go to Heaven. and any Jw's after that will occupy the new earth. of course this must show that they failed the read the very next verses after the 144,000,

NWT

9 After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues,*+ standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes;+ and there were palm branches in their hands.+ 10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne,+ and to the Lamb.”

If they can number 144,000 into heaven then why would there be a number which no man can number, there before the throne. also they can't explain when Jehovah died!

NWT

8 “I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga,”*+ says Jehovah* God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”

NWT

And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First+ and the Last,+ 18 and the living one,+ and I became dead,+ but look! I am living forever and ever,+ and I have the keys of death and of the Grave

if you ask them about REv. 1: 17-18 they used to respond that this Is Jesus claiming to be Jehovah, excuse you just told me that Jesus was a prophet of God and Now in scriptures He is claiming to be God. if He is not Who He claims to be then is He a prophet of God? Not sure if they have changed this doctrine yet haven't talked with one lately

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

I believe you are right it is mormons who believe in ruling other worlds. Sorry.

But,we are to test the spirits by asking "who is Jesus?" JW fail this test. Jesus is Lord. He is the Word in flesh. Gods son sent to save us. This is, and should be, important to christians.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

"Maroni salad" was a demon and Joeseph Smith was a devil and con-man. Beware any angel that comes with a new word or a new gospel.