lowlyservant

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Ezekiel's Wheels describes Orbs in the Holy Bible.

Here's an artist's rendition of "Ezekiel's Wheels":

http://pftdcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ezekiel_s_vision_1_-1004x798.jpg

Notice that what Ezekiel saw looks exactly like an Orb. That is because it is an Orb.

You guys do not need to pray for me, but I would recommend that you pray for discernment.

Edited by lowlyservant

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,181
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

When you said that you had seen "the devil", I was assuming that you had seen Satan himself.  I only know of three people who have had that experience...    I'm sorry I bothered you about it.

What does he look like?

no one that I know discusses that until they get to know each other on a personal level....  I would want to know who I was telling and why they wanted to know.   Those that I am aware of come from mainline Illuminati families and is part of an initiation ritual.  It's not the kind of thing people play around with.   It's a way to make sure that the person you're talking to has really been there for all three will tell you the exact same thing though they have never met.  If that person is still active in the family, they would die and go to hell before discussing it....    we've all made commitments to keep it to ourselves. to test for friendship.[/quote ] no worries I thought that maybe you knew. Don't know why they make such a big deal about not wanting to describe what he looks like. I think they give him too much credit.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

When you said that you had seen "the devil", I was assuming that you had seen Satan himself.  I only know of three people who have had that experience...    I'm sorry I bothered you about it.

What does he look like?

no one that I know discusses that until they get to know each other on a personal level....  I would want to know who I was telling and why they wanted to know.   Those that I am aware of come from mainline Illuminati families and is part of an initiation ritual.  It's not the kind of thing people play around with.   It's a way to make sure that the person you're talking to has really been there for all three will tell you the exact same thing though they have never met.  If that person is still active in the family, they would die and go to hell before discussing it....    we've all made commitments to keep it to ourselves. to test for friendship.[/quote ] no worries I thought that maybe you knew. Don't know why they make such a big deal about not wanting to describe what he looks like. I think they give him too much credit.

Depends on how deep you've been involved in what he's doing in the world today.....   from my viewpoint most people don't give him any credit at all.    But hey most would consider reality a conspiracy theory and just make fun.....

Sorry for derailing the topic....

Ezekiel 1:21 "for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels".

Here is a picture with the face of a spirit in the Orb:

http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg

For the spirit of the living creature is in the Orb.

Here again, it is evident that what Ezekiel saw was an Orb.

Please look at another artist's rendition of the wheels in which Ezekiel saw:

http://esdotcarter.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ezekielsvision2.jpg

Again, you will see Orbs. Ezekiel saw Orbs.

No he didn't see orbs, You see orbs.

I saw this as a decal - GOT THE HOLY GHOST?

Have any of you had a dream in which you were flying?.. If so, you were probably traveling through an Orb. You were probably traveling through Ezekiel's wheels. You were probably traveling through the Holy Spirit. It is only a mind blower up until you can see the simple truths. We have camera technology today you guys. Don't you think that it is possible to get a picture of an omnipresent Spirit such as the Holy Spirit today? Lets be realistic, of course it is.

Edited by lowlyservant

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

Yes, we do have the Holy Ghost, all us brothers and sisters on this thread, the same Holy Ghost who inspired this.....

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; NASB

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. ESV

These things aren't to offend you, sister, but for us to reason together to see if these things be of God, as the Word tells us to. If what you say is true, it will stand up to scrutiny, so no worries, but if it doesn't, wouldn't you want to know? As certain as you feel these things are true, aren't we all fallible and have the potential to be mistaken? If you've been deceived, just if, wouldn't you want to know? Surely you wouldn't want us to simply agree with you if we thought it was the case, not to be ugly or condemn you, but out of love for you as a sister in Christ. Worse than that, how would you feel if you'd come to find out you were not only wrong, but had led others astray? I can't believe you'd be okay with that. You don't seem like that type of person at all who just wouldn't care if others were hurt.

I hope you come to see the brothers and sisters concerns for the place from which they truly come, not as condemnation, but from a place of care, care for God's Word, His Name and Holiness, care for you, and care for others who may be confused if all the things you say are not truly of God.

Thank you for your concern. I can maintain this thread in good cheer knowing that I'm in the truth. Your right, I couldn't do this otherwise. I've even had help from Father God on this thread. Peace.

PS: I'm a brother, not a sister. It's my butterfly, huh? :mgcheerful: