The_Patriot21

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

I didn't find that article informative enough to convince me that theres some assumption on anyones part. With any scientific theory the idea is to disprove the theory so it can then can be improved upon. If in fact evolution ever gets disproved then science will have replaced it with a better theory.

:thumbsup:

Every Saturday Around The World

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:8-11

Evolution

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

Is Debunked

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:1-3

Why quote scripture on the sabbath?  To whom was the sabbath command given?  and what about the 7th year sabbath?

"30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary; I am YHWH"

What about the 2nd part?

Don't forget this one:

"  And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and there shall be unto thee the days of seven sabbaths of years, even forty and nine years.  9 Then shalt thou send abroad the loud trumpet on the tenth day of the seventh month;"

"Then shall the land enjoy its sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye are in your enemies’ land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy its sabbaths.  35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall have rest, even the rest which it had not in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.  36 And as for them that are left of you, I will send a faintness into their heart i"

"and the burnt-offerings for the sabbaths, and for the new moons, and for the set feasts, as it is written in the law of Jehovah. "

Gal 4:

"8   Howbeit at that time, not knowing God, ye were in bondage to them that by nature are no gods:  9 but now that ye have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how turn ye back again to the weak and beggarly  rudiments, whereunto ye desire to be in bondage over again?  10 Ye observe days, and months, and seasons, and years.  11 I am afraid of you, lest by any means I have bestowed labor upon you in vain."

Col 2

"16   Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of a feast day or a new moon or a sabbath day:  17 which are a shadow of the things to come; but the body is Christ’s."

Keeping Sabbath was never given to anyone but Israel, & imposing a Sabbath is contrary to scripture for the Church.

I didn't find that article informative enough to convince me that theres some assumption on anyones part. With any scientific theory the idea is to disprove the theory so it can then can be improved upon. If in fact evolution ever gets disproved then science will have replaced it with a better theory.

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:8-11

Evolution

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

Is Debunked

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:1-3

Why quote scripture on the sabbath?  To whom was the sabbath command given?  and what about the 7th year sabbath?

What about the 2nd part?

Don't forget this one:

"  And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and there shall be unto thee the days of seven sabbaths of years, even forty and nine years.  9 Then shalt thou send abroad the loud trumpet on the tenth day of the seventh month;"

"Then shall the land enjoy its sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye are in your enemies’ land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy its sabbaths.  35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall have rest, even the rest which it had not in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.  36 And as for them that are left of you, I will send a faintness into their heart i"

"and the burnt-offerings for the sabbaths, and for the new moons, and for the set feasts, as it is written in the law of Jehovah. "

Gal 4:

"8   Howbeit at that time, not knowing God, ye were in bondage to them that by nature are no gods:  9 but now that ye have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how turn ye back again to the weak and beggarly  rudiments, whereunto ye desire to be in bondage over again?  10 Ye observe days, and months, and seasons, and years.  11 I am afraid of you, lest by any means I have bestowed labor upon you in vain."

Col 2

"16   Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of a feast day or a new moon or a sabbath day:  17 which are a shadow of the things to come; but the body is Christ’s."

Keeping Sabbath was never given to anyone but Israel, & imposing a Sabbath is contrary to scripture for the Church.

My LORD

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

And My

For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day. John 12:8

God

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Evolution

Is Debunked

What about the 2nd part?

Don't forget this one:

Gal 4:

Col 2

For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day. John 12:8

"But if ye had known what this meaneth,  I desire mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.  For the Son of man is lord of the sabbath."

Yes indeed, He is Lord of all.