IGNORED

Egyptian Muslims urge ban on Noah movie.

OakWood

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

so are you going to watch the video or not? your attitude that they are simply a false religion is a danger to yourself and unfortunately with so many others who listen to folks like yourself, may well cost the US and maybe even western civilation. so I ask...... are you going to bother or do we simply walk from each other.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

other one

No, because I can't get video's on my computer.  I doubt there is anything there that I am not aware of already.  And I don't see how my attitude toward islam leaves Western Civilization at risk.  I know what islam is, and their goal.   The risk of Western Civilization is their turning away from Jesus Christ. 

Don't include me in your walking away.    That is all you.

Quantrill

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Some Salafists (the objector cited is from a group called Salafist Call)  objecting to a film is hardly news, They're not to keen on any visual portrayal of humans - they're the folk go around smashing up anything (Shrine's, Tombstones Mohamed's house in Medina) created by other Muslims that they deem idolatrous.

As to the film itself, well from what's out on the internet, it seems to be based more on   the director's own creative vision than on what is said about Noah in the Bible or indeed in the Koran. I can't personally see Noah the angry environmental activist going down particularly well with many of the posters here. The director (Afronosky) has been quite  vocal in his objection to the fact that the distributors of the film have had it recut several times to avoid offending  various Christian and Jewish groups. Perhaps, Muslim objectors are miffed because Paramount hasn't tried to create a cut that overtly tries not to offend their sensibilities.

On the subject of causing offence, can I ask  Quantrill why he uses that vile flag as his avatar. I can see nothing Christian in the use of the Confederate flag the symbol of a political entity that was crated purely to preserve the institution of slavery. I see no difference between its use and that of the Swastika, both of them celebrate regimes overtly dedicated to evil

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This thread is getting too personal on a lot of levels.

Just go back and read it...