rontiger

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus said in JOHN 14:11 that if you can not believe in him directly then believe in him by the evidence of the miracles.

Neil Armstrong visited the ancient  King Herod's Temple Mount ruins in Jerusalem with the great archeologist Meir Ben-Dov. Armstrong asked Meir if their was any place he could be 100% sure where Jesus walked. 

The great archeologist replied that Jesus certainly walked on the stone staircase that Armstrong was standing on. Neil Armstrong then said he was MORE excited stepping on the staircase than even walking on the Moon. Because the brilliant Armstrong realized only a miracle could keep the actual stairs Jesus walked on  intact for over 2000 years.

You can read that in the book : From Beirut to Jerusalem; by  3 times Pulitzer Prize winner Thomas L. Friedman of the NY Times.

You can see the staircase ( the left most staircase in photos) "Southern Wall Wikipedia". 

Did you know that Jesus Christ of Nazareth drove out the money-changers and animals about 50 FEET in front of this staircase.

In JOHN 10:23 it says Jesus was walking in Solomon's Colonnade(porch).This is about 130 FEET from the staircase and anyone going to Solomon's Porch must walk on this stone staircase seen in the Southern Wall Wikipedia page.

Please TELL others in your church about this miraculous evidence. And tell them to spread this news. Hundreds of Christians are being put to death around the world each year for their faith in Christ. We should at least strengthen the faith of the children and youth of our own churches.

Thank you for reading. Jesus Christ is God and that is a fact.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Amazing, and there was me thinking that Neil Armstrong had converted to Islam just because the Muslims SAID THAT HE DID. :mgclown:

Phew!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

you know this is the second such post in the last few months, and i cannot find any independent confirmation of this story, at all. I found confirmation that Buzz Aldrin had communion on the moon, but not this. Sounds to me like just another hoaz/prank. If the op wishes to post confirmation of this from a reputable source, then Ill believe it-but not until then.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

you know this is the second such post in the last few months, and i cannot find any independent confirmation of this story, at all. I found confirmation that Buzz Aldrin had communion on the moon, but not this. Sounds to me like just another hoaz/prank. If the op wishes to post confirmation of this from a reputable source, then Ill believe it-but not until then.

https://www.google.com/#q=neil+armstrong+jerusalem+steps+quote

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

thankyou onelight. :D

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Can you imagine being out in space and looking on our Earth and proclaiming God as the maker of all things?What an awesome experience that would be.

07957d6b808ae6b02222a7e30d63320a.jpgSunrise on Earth