• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

judgment and tribulation has been happening since Jesus hang on the cross. Now, great tribulation and final judgment is going to take place. A few things have to take place yet. The end is not yet.

When this physical flesh is consumed with fleshly death. a laying down of the earth suit, I will be caught up in the clouds with Jesus.

During the days of great tribulation, one will be taken and one will be left. In the field side by side, one will die and one will not. Grinding at the mill, one will be taken and one will be left. One will die and one will not. This is happening right now.

When the sky rains fire from heaven are you going to be running in chaos with the rest? or are you going to look up and praise God and know that you are under His protection.

In the days of Noah, the righteous were saved from the flood, and the wicked died the death.

All praise, honor, and glory be to GOD

Sis...Can you show me where this scripture is please, I really want to look it up......thank you ....  :emot-rolleyes:  not as clever as you  :emot-shakehead:

Love & Blessings Sis Agape  :wub:

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

2 Peter 2:22

King James Version (KJV)

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

The church will go through the tribulation 

Psalm 46

King James Version (KJV)

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

This Post that I did not start is closed; What do you think one light; Good for you, it good for me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I too am curious about the seal of God and the 144,000 I am going to post this for educational reasons as i am currently getting help on it but i think it might lead others to the truth.

i was laying in bed on day having an intimate moment with God when sudden in my mind i saw his heart and i eandearingly wrote in gold letters MINE at the very same time i saw him write on my forehead MINE and the 144000 and seal of God came to mind.

now i might be wrong but i thought those who were sealed were the saints from enduring the tribulation however something doesnt add up because many times God has shown me being raptured and saved from the tribulation.

so maybe is it possible this seal and the 144000 mean something else? why would i be sealed yet promised to be saved from the tribulation?

The seal of mine is likely from ephesians. 

Ephesians 1

13 in whom also you, hearing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation, in whom also believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the earnest of our inheritance, to the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Closed for review.

I removed offensive posts and misunderstandings, reopening the thread.

Please refrain from personal attacks.  We will be forced to begin banning from the thread if they continue.

Shalom

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” (Mt. 24:29-31)

Here is a clear statement from our Lord Jesus Christ who said that He will be coming “immediately after the tribulation” and not before, so how can Christians be with Him in Heaven during the Great Tribulation?

Perhaps there are two comings-

1. Rapture first-1 thess 4

2. Second coming-Matt 24:29

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” (Mt. 24:29-31)

Here is a clear statement from our Lord Jesus Christ who said that He will be coming “immediately after the tribulation” and not before, so how can Christians be with Him in Heaven during the Great Tribulation?

perhaps there is is one second coming 

Hebrews 9:28

New International Version (NIV)

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Or perhaps Matt. 24:29-31 is the rapture (the sign of His coming). :clap:

Cheers

Or perhaps Matt. 24:29-31 is the rapture (the sign of His coming). :clap:

Cheers

The catching up of the saints and Jesus second coming happens at the same time