Russ82

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hey I just moved here and I would like to know if there is any churches in my area, I'm from Kingston Ontario and I live by myself?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessing Russ!

Hopefully you can get some firsthand referrals from someone here that may be familiar with (or from ) your area but can't you go on-line to see what is in your immediate vicinity & then maybe make some phone calls?Are you very far from where you used to attend services?Perhaps the pastor of your old church can refer you to a new one?

In Jesus Mighty Name,I pray,,Heavenly Father that you lead and guide Your son Russ to whee You will have Him to Praise & Worship You with Your flock.....direct His footsteps by the Power of Your Holy Spirit & draw him unto Yourself ,,Praise & Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Most of the churches around here are Catholic, or JW there are a lot of them around here. I just want to find the right church, not anyone of things, or unorthodox churches either.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

https://www.google.co.za/?gfe_rd=ctrl&ei=UMQkU9aKOInY8gey2ICwAw&gws_rd=cr#q=churches+in+kingston+ontario+canada

A quick Google will give you all the churches as well as a map how to find them

I found at least 7 from Baptist to Presbyterian.......

Including their phone numbers.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Most of the churches around here are Catholic, or JW there are a lot of them around here. I just want to find the right church, not anyone of things, or unorthodox churches either.

If you can find a "Cavalry Chapel" in your area as you google the Churches in your area I have heard they are nice.

Blessings Russ...

Well,Fez surely gave you a great link ,that should help much.......One Sunday I went to my church at 8:30am(my usual Sunday service I attend)& a couple of people were outside& they informed me that service was changed to 10am at the local school auditorium we use when combining the 2 services(8:30 & 11am)...I guess I was not paying attention to the announcement & did not feel li8ke waiting until 10 o'clock so I stopped in a local catholic church(I am non denominational) where I saw a full parking lot ,so I knew service was going on.......my intention was to Praise & Worship God & I went inside & did just that,I even enjoyed the Word given through the priest, I was not crazy about the stand ,sit,kneel,stand, sit, kneel but truly I got what I gave.....my heart & so it was filled with the joy of the Lord.....

I just wanted to encourage you to go SOME WHERE while you are looking for that "right" church for you to attend...... go there with no presuppositions & a heart for God and take what is good & leave all the rest,better than not going anywhere at all & you never know where the Holy Spirit may be moving like a mighty rushing wind.......Praise & Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Blessings Russ...

Well,Fez surely gave you a great link ,that should help much.......One Sunday I went to my church at 8:30am(my usual Sunday service I attend)& a couple of people were outside& they informed me that service was changed to 10am at the local school auditorium we use when combining the 2 services(8:30 & 11am)...I guess I was not paying attention to the announcement & did not feel li8ke waiting until 10 o'clock so I stopped in a local catholic church(I am non denominational) where I saw a full parking lot ,so I knew service was going on.......my intention was to Praise & Worship God & I went inside & did just that,I even enjoyed the Word given through the priest, I was not crazy about the stand ,sit,kneel,stand, sit, kneel but truly I got what I gave.....my heart & so it was filled with the joy of the Lord.....

I just wanted to encourage you to go SOME WHERE while you are looking for that "right" church for you to attend...... go there with no presuppositions & a heart for God and take what is good & leave all the rest,better than not going anywhere at all & you never know where the Holy Spirit may be moving like a mighty rushing wind.......Praise & Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I am non denominational too kwik.I am classifed as a Christian.   :t2:

Blessings BoPeep(Dear Sister)

Amen........that is what we are,Praise Jesus! And oh but for the Blood,Worthy is the Lamb of God!!!!! Glory ,Glory,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Check here ... Churches is Kingston, ON

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying you find what you are looking for in a church!