IGNORED

Out-of-state groups ride in to stand with Nevada rancher in battle wit

nebula

Guest LadyC

not to be negative, but it's hard for me to have sympathy, or empathy, with bundy. i mean, i do on the one hand, because i'm outraged like everyone else at the BLM and what they're doing. but on the other hand, the BLM has been playing this nasty, and worse, with the wild mustangs... for YEARS! and why? to benefit ranchers (including bundy) who wanted their cattle to graze on open range territory.  ranchers like bundy have lobbied against allowing God's creatures to roam naturally where they belong for so long, and so successfully, that wild mustangs are endangered because of them. so while yes, it's a reason to be angry at the government, there's that part of me that wants to say "serves ya right, sucker."

having lived in vegas for a decade, and the plight of the mustangs having been one of the issues nearest to my heart, i just had to voice my opinion. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Let this be a lesson for a government that is totally out of control. They no longer recognize that they work for us. Our liberties were fought for by men who were willing to die for them, and this shows that our fight is not over.

Cheers

Amen Thunder,  The men who fought and did for our liberties realized that some things are worth dying for.  We honor their  memory and say thank you .  We need to get back to where this country was when God was it's foundation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

not to be negative, but it's hard for me to have sympathy, or empathy, with bundy. i mean, i do on the one hand, because i'm outraged like everyone else at the BLM and what they're doing. but on the other hand, the BLM has been playing this nasty, and worse, with the wild mustangs... for YEARS! and why? to benefit ranchers (including bundy) who wanted their cattle to graze on open range territory.  ranchers like bundy have lobbied against allowing God's creatures to roam naturally where they belong for so long, and so successfully, that wild mustangs are endangered because of them. so while yes, it's a reason to be angry at the government, there's that part of me that wants to say "serves ya right, sucker."

having lived in vegas for a decade, and the plight of the mustangs having been one of the issues nearest to my heart, i just had to voice my opinion. 

That's fine, LadyC. Part of living in a fallen world is that so little is often pure black and white. Even pure river water contains microorganisms that can be harmful.

thanks neb. i was afraid i might get stoned for being critical.

You are welcome.

It helps that you explained your criticism in a humble spirit.

Guest LadyC

see the sad thing is, and what always had me so riled up, is that there is plenty of land for both the cattle and the horses. i mean yeah, it's desert territory, i get that. but the wild horses are used to eating scrub, and the herds were actually so few and far between that it wasn't encroaching so much on the ranchers anyway. and the land isn't owned by the ranchers to begin with. and the wild horses are herded up with helicoptors and suvs, just like bundy's cattle... and after being terrorized and herded into pens, then they're carted away to be held in places where they are over crowded and under staffed, and the mustangs that are captured become so malnourished and anemic that they often die, or have to be put down. people think that there's this great adoption thing going on, but the vast majority of horses don't get adopted. they just die. and the BLM continues this practice even though they're endangering the whole species.

anyway, i don't like the government interfering with the livelihood of the cattle ranchers, really. i just hope that maybe now that they're getting a taste of their own medicine, maybe they'll stop lobbying so hard to annihilate the mustangs. i'll shut up now. 

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I hope the feds leave Bundy alone he should have every right to graze his cattle there.

@lady Im not sure where your side track on horses came from, but I see no evidence bundy has ever fought against the mustang. and even if he had, I fail to see the problem. Mustangs were never a native species nor were they wild originally-they were a domestic breed brought over by the spainiards, and while theyre animals, not to sound cruel but I can see the ranchers perspective here-unlike the tortoise-the horses eat the same food the cattle does, which means less grazing for the herd. Now I dont think that the horses ought to be killed/run off, to me thats just the hazard of grazing on public land, but I do understand where they are coming from.

Guest LadyC

i stated my position, i won't bore people with continuing my rant, patriot. unless you'd like to discuss it in another thread or in private, i'll just say thanks for allowing me the opportunity to vent without a public stoning.

Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House

April 13, 2014

By Sara Noble

In the end, there is only one reason why the Bundy ranch was besieged. President Obama had to have taken the lead. He knew it was going on and he sanctioned it. Beyond oil, solar, and Chinese Communists with money, lurks Obama’s Agenda.

InfoWars has found a smoking gun in the case of embattled rancher Cliven Bundy. A lucrative contract – which will benefit Harry Reid and his son Rory Reid – specifically mentions the need to rid the land of Cliven Bundy. In addition, Natural News pointed out that the BLM is in the business of selling lucrative oil and gas leases. It does answer the question, Why now?

There is a much bigger picture in all of this, however, and that is the fact Mr. Obama believes the government should control the land and water in the United States. He sees the government as the protector of the nation’s resources. It is his belief. He does not respect private property – it is the government’s to take.  That should now be obvious to everyone.

Read more here

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House

April 13, 2014

By Sara Noble

In the end, there is only one reason why the Bundy ranch was besieged. President Obama had to have taken the lead. He knew it was going on and he sanctioned it. Beyond oil, solar, and Chinese Communists with money, lurks Obama’s Agenda.

InfoWars has found a smoking gun in the case of embattled rancher Cliven Bundy. A lucrative contract – which will benefit Harry Reid and his son Rory Reid – specifically mentions the need to rid the land of Cliven Bundy. In addition, Natural News pointed out that the BLM is in the business of selling lucrative oil and gas leases. It does answer the question, Why now?

There is a much bigger picture in all of this, however, and that is the fact Mr. Obama believes the government should control the land and water in the United States. He sees the government as the protector of the nation’s resources. It is his belief. He does not respect private property – it is the government’s to take.  That should now be obvious to everyone.

Read more here

Now the question is......   will the general public learn of this, and if they do what if anything are "We the People" willing to do about it?