fire-heart

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I think I had a rapture dream or something prophetic.

thinking_20.png

tmi_20.png

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/30/1975

So yesterday i had an interesting dream. honestly i wasnt even thinking about what i saw when i went to sleep or even during thd day because i was having fun at a friends house so this was out of the blue.

in the dream i was being examined by a doctor apparently i had cancer it wasnt liver cancer bur the cancer was in an organ next to my livers but i dont remember what it was called.

But then suddenly i had a view of earth from space and saw thousands of alien space ship invading earth i heard a narrator say something like they are heading towards earth like Gods angels to take his bride.

then my view was back on earth and i was outside and i saw one land a short distance away like an explosion. i felt inside myself an urgancy of the rapture i expected it to happen that very moment.

I dont believe in aliens but i do believe this was prophetic in some way. if i got cancer again it would not surprise me afterall it could come back at any time. but an alien invasion? i was hoping someone would have some insight on my dream

Hello fireheart  I was wondering if something happened to you where you are holding unforgiveness toward someone? The spiritual root to cancer is unforgiveness. Cancer is a demon and God wants to set you free. I am here to help teach you what I have learned... if you like

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Fireheart, I believe you're sincere but, come on, this dream was no more prophetic than the one I had last night.....Jessica Simpson stopped by to visit and had an 'accident' on my sofa (for which she profusely apologized) and then we went to where I used to work and pushed trolleys through the gates so we could get in to see the head of Receiving (don't know WHY!).  No rhyme or reason to my dream either.  Dreams are often like fun house mirror reflections; kinda real but real distorted.  Don't put too much importance on dreams is all I'm saying. 

Ha, ha :mgcheerful:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

So yesterday i had an interesting dream. honestly i wasnt even thinking about what i saw when i went to sleep or even during thd day because i was having fun at a friends house so this was out of the blue.

in the dream i was being examined by a doctor apparently i had cancer it wasnt liver cancer bur the cancer was in an organ next to my livers but i dont remember what it was called.

But then suddenly i had a view of earth from space and saw thousands of alien space ship invading earth i heard a narrator say something like they are heading towards earth like Gods angels to take his bride.

then my view was back on earth and i was outside and i saw one land a short distance away like an explosion. i felt inside myself an urgancy of the rapture i expected it to happen that very moment.

I dont believe in aliens but i do believe this was prophetic in some way. if i got cancer again it would not surprise me afterall it could come back at any time. but an alien invasion? i was hoping someone would have some insight on my dream

Aliens in spaceships coming to rapture the church?  Did you watch any Sci-Fi lately?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I think I had a rapture dream or something prophetic.

thinking_20.png

tmi_20.png

obviously there is no talking with u about this. unless u know  for a fact it was not prophetic joking about it is pointless. for all we know it could have been prophetic because unless we know for a fact god did not send me a warning we cannot rule anything out.

i dont believe in aliens but i do think demons will disguise themselves as aliens. the aliens in my dream did not rapture ppl i just felt in my spirit once they landed the rature was to happen any second. if my dreams and posts upset u i am sorry but i have a habbit of speaking my heart and if god shows me something i have an obligation to tell others of it.

as i said i dont know or care if it was prophetic because i have things to do in my faith other than try to see if i had a prophetic dream or not.