• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

fire-heart..... were you aware that you were not able to purchase anything at the 7/11 without the mark?  Maybe that is why you thought of Home.

It was a dream.Dreams are not real...they are just...well....dreams.

Again tell that to joseph the king of dreams

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

fire-heart..... were you aware that you were not able to purchase anything at the 7/11 without the mark?  Maybe that is why you thought of Home.

Again tell that to joseph the king of dreams

That was in the Old Testament in the Bible.God gave people dreams for a reason.

Sometimes dreams do have meaning, but in many instances, they are only based on things in our subconscious mind.  It is possible that Fire-heart could just desire things to be a certain way, and he is living it our in his dreams, but  the Bible does say in Acts that in the last days, people will have visions and dream dreams.  Would God allow a person to return from heaven to help people during the tribulation period?  I have no idea. 

You guys might find this interesting.

http://www.gotquestions.org/visions-Christian.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

desire isnt even it-in many ways, our dreams is one way our mind has of processing things that happen to us during the day. fire-heart obviously spends a great deal of time thinking about and studying the end times-his mind has to process that some how, and dreams are a natural way of doing it. We all dream. I would be lying if I said I havent had a few "end times" dreams, even though the end times is something I rarely think about or concern myself with. I usually wrote it off from eating to much pizza lol.

Guest Butero

Sometimes dreams do have meaning, but in many instances, they are only based on things in our subconscious mind.  It is possible that Fire-heart could just desire things to be a certain way, and he is living it our in his dreams, but  the Bible does say in Acts that in the last days, people will have visions and dream dreams.  Would God allow a person to return from heaven to help people during the tribulation period?  I have no idea. 

You guys might find this interesting.

http://www.gotquestions.org/visions-Christian.html

The person who wrote that opinion says that God can still give visions and dreams today.  Acts in the NT mentions dreams and visions being given in the last days.  That is why I believe this could possibly be from God.  I also agree with The Patriot that it might not be anything more than the mind trying to process what Fire-Heart was meditating on during the day.  There is no way to know.  All Fire-Heart can do is go by what he feels and see if his dream matches up with scripture.  He is free to tell the dream, and then we must decide whether to receive it or not.  I am not going to discount it.

desire isnt even it-in many ways, our dreams is one way our mind has of processing things that happen to us during the day. fire-heart obviously spends a great deal of time thinking about and studying the end times-his mind has to process that some how, and dreams are a natural way of doing it. We all dream. I would be lying if I said I havent had a few "end times" dreams, even though the end times is something I rarely think about or concern myself with. I usually wrote it off from eating to much pizza lol.

Right pat.Dreams help us process and catalogue memories.It is a way to consolidate memories.Dreams ae a way for the brain to process new information.That makes sense if fire is reading alot about the tribulation.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

it could be the beginning of sorrows I would have to look into more details on the beginning of sorrows. But ppl who are raptured do not have to return to earth at all but there are some ppl like me who will choose to go back out of deep love and concern for Gods children. But  God will give us more than enough of his love and power to not only serve and save others but be able to deal with severe pain as well. However severe the pain will be as we will may have to go through pain im not sure but however severe the pain is the love will be that much stronger.

What you are seeing in your dream is contrary to scripture.  I would caution and advise you to do more study and get firmly established in the Word of God which is  the more sure word of prophecy.  I do believe in visions and dreams in the last days but when those visions and dreams do not coincide with the Word of God found in scripture then Satan is at work trying to deceive the mind and heart.

it could be the beginning of sorrows I would have to look into more details on the beginning of sorrows. But ppl who are raptured do not have to return to earth at all but there are some ppl like me who will choose to go back out of deep love and concern for Gods children. But  God will give us more than enough of his love and power to not only serve and save others but be able to deal with severe pain as well. However severe the pain will be as we will may have to go through pain im not sure but however severe the pain is the love will be that much stronger.

What you are seeing in your dream is contrary to scripture. I would caution and advise you to do more study and get firmly established in the Word of God the more sure word of prophecy. I do believe in visions and dreams in the last days but when those visions and dreams do not coencide with the Word of God found in scripture then Satan is at work trying to deceive the mind and heart.

Yes :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fire-heart

Ah,I see4c what you were saying(PM),,,,I am glad I read your post...............you know you are going to get alot of opinions but I do not see anything that opposes Scripture because your dreams are vague,what I mean is that the way I see it is that you are seeing awful things in the last days like we read in the Scriptures & it mmust be quite overwhelming when you wake up but I think they are about strength,trust,faith & love...............I understand what you are saying about a new race of Christians,I am thinking that you are being shown that even in the midst of all the wickedness & evil people & practices (like the Bible says worse than the days of Noah)....in that generation there will be a group of loyal,faithful,Christ loving,willing to die Christians

In other words,as we clearly see each generation getting more & more perverse,wicked,evil & unGodly ,,,,we think,is there any hope for future generations ?And yes,,,,,,,your dream,to me is very powerful in portraying hope & of course,the reality of the dread to come for the unbeliever

Just my thoughts...................& you never lead me to believe that you spend alot of time thinking or reading end times ,do you?

Pray without ceasing Beloved,,,,,this dream seems to be firmly establishing the other,seek confirmation,you know what we talked about,& try the spirits......................I am glad you are posting them ,whether they are prophetic or not ,,,,they are encouraging to me,sometimes it is hard to imagine having the strength & faith to be able to endure severe suffering & in Jesus we are more than conquerors & can do ALL things.......I don't want to think we would have to endure those things but I like to think we would be able to.......just my thoughts

Love you Bro,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I dont read about bible prophecy very much and i certainly dont like to think of the tribulation because of how bad it will be but I am willing for God to show me things good or bad. I dont see how coming back to earth to help serve and save ppl out of love is contrary scripture in fact it seems to fit scripture pretty well. The dream itself seems to be a little biblical, I think me trying to get to seven eleven represents my faith I saw seven eleven as my getting to the end and i was tired and thirst so just as in my faith i am very tired and very thirsty for God.

I thought about going back and my house might represent something but Something said I have gone to far to turn back[Perhaps I have gone to far in my faith to turn back now?] And just like Lots and his family in sodom I was told not to look back.

I admit some of these dreams are confusing seeing me serving the Lord in the tribulation you would think I am being shown a mid trib or post trib rapture but I have seen a pre trib rapture dream and vision as well. I only know to trust God and be grateful he shows me what he does