douggg

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Behold Who ever has ears to hear let him hear.

The abomination that maketh desolate is here and he is going to destroy gods people. all who do not take the sign are the children of the living god in that time.

All of them who he have power over that does not take the sign shall be killed and the same shall reign with Christ a thousand years.

Daniel 7 talked about the beast with  7 horns

Daniel 8 spoke about the little horn who shall become very great.

Daniel 11 told all what the man will do and how he will come up strong.

I tell you I believe that man is here.. and if the Iraqi prime minister fall and soon after the raiser of taxes which could be jizya law.

The man who becomes in his stead is the vile one, and he will destroy gods people and in the death of the saints shall they be saved.

The man whom I believe is him that little horn Daniel 11 spoke about is the leader of that Islamic group in Syria Abu bakr al bagdadi

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The man you refer to as anti-Christ the little horn out of the dragon is here. I tell you that man is here

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

You won't take the opportunity, in a discussion forum setting, to explain the evidence as you see it in simple terms?  I find that a little more than odd.

If you don't know, or can't, that's fine.  Just say so.  I'm trying to understand your position, however, I'm not interested in "hide and go seek".

You won't take the time to recognize the very Scriptures our Lord Jesus gave us that explains your questions? That's what is truly odd!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

You won't take the opportunity, in a discussion forum setting, to explain the evidence as you see it in simple terms?  I find that a little more than odd.

If you don't know, or can't, that's fine.  Just say so.  I'm trying to understand your position, however, I'm not interested in "hide and go seek".

You won't take the time to recognize the very Scriptures our Lord Jesus gave us that explains your questions? That's what is truly odd!

Thanks for your help.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Who do you think the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece refer to in Daniel 10:13,20?

Hi

These a Satans angels.  It shows he has high ranking angels appointed over nations, I think it was the angel Gabriel who was speaking to Daniel.

I agree.  Do you then think that it's reasonable that there was also a "prince of Babylon" and a "prince of Rome" since those kingdoms are also part of the four beasts of Daniel 7?  If so, do you think its possible that the "prince of Rome" was cast into the abyss sometime in the first century or before to be held until his release in the last days fulfilling  “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?

Hi Last Daze

Most definately, because all the kingdoms of the world since the beginning have been run by Satan.  Satan cannot run all his kingdoms by himself, he needs his chiefs.  The "Prince of Persia", and the "Prince of Greece" is showing us that all nations have an evil prince overseeing them.. 

We have to realise that God is in charge though, and nothing can be done unless he allows it.  God will use his angels to "police" the spirit world, especially when it involves nations.  This needs to happen, because everything has to be fulfilled at "God's timing", or else Satan will have us all destroyed sooner rather than later.  Israel has a prince also, but this one mentioned, is God's holy angel.  Could it be a clue, that even though Satan is running the kingdoms with his angels, God has his angels there also to keep an eye on things. 

Daniel 10:21   But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

I strongly disagree that the "prince of Rome" was cast into the abyss, because of what I explained, that these princes are fallen angels, and although they have been condemned already, have not received judgement as yet.

Rev 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition, and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

This is such a tricky scripture.  If we read on;

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven and goeth into perdition.

It's tricky, because this beast in the end times, was existing before Rome, ...did not exist during Roman rule (Johns day).... and yet is (will come)

That will only lead us to the kingdoms before Rome.  Is it Eypt? or Assyria? or Babylon? or Medo-Persia? or Greece?  I think it's highly unlikely, although some would disagree with me.  I rule out Babylon, because Babylon is around the Iraq area, and it seems like they are controled by the West now.  Squashed.

This beast is the 8th, and is of the 7.  So I am concentrating on the 8th.  When this 7th kingdom transforms into the 8th, it will be under the rule of the False Prophet.  His mark will be on all people.  The world will be one again, ...one people, one leader, one law, one worship, just like it was in Babel.  I think God is trying to tell us something here, that Satan will do it again.  There will be no free will, there will be no "rights", or freedom of religion , the world will be under a dictatorship, and forced to serve him only or else.

So to wrap it up, I think that the 8th kingdom turns into Babel all over again, and this was Satan's plan from the beginning, (coming up out of the abyss, his idea) only he was hindered by God until the gospel will be spread thoughout the earth, which I think is coming to a close soon.  It will be a real kingdom, but just like how Babel was run.

That's my opinion anyway.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Behold Who ever has ears to hear let him hear.

The abomination that maketh desolate is here and he is going to destroy gods people. all who do not take the sign are the children of the living god in that time.

All of them who he have power over that does not take the sign shall be killed and the same shall reign with Christ a thousand years.

Daniel 7 talked about the beast with  7 horns

Daniel 8 spoke about the little horn who shall become very great.

Daniel 11 told all what the man will do and how he will come up strong.

I tell you I believe that man is here.. and if the Iraqi prime minister fall and soon after the raiser of taxes which could be jizya law.

The man who becomes in his stead is the vile one, and he will destroy gods people and in the death of the saints shall they be saved.

The man whom I believe is him that little horn Daniel 11 spoke about is the leader of that Islamic group in Syria Abu bakr al bagdadi

Hi Themessenger

You sound very passionate.  I agree and believe the false prophet would be here today because the scriptures indicate that we are getting close to the end, only we do not know who he is because he has not been revealed yet.  What we do know is this;

the false prophet has to come out of the 10 horns.  The 10 horns have to be here today, but have not revealed themselves, these 10 are working behind the scenes plotting for their new world order.  We know the USA presidents, former and current are promoting this gently.  We know that they are brothers with Britain.  We know that the federal banks control the world's economy.  We know that most nations are in debt to them, and the Islamic countries that refuse to submit  suddenly experience a war out of nowhere, leaving them in ruins with the UN coming to help and the federal banks giving financial assistance, only to control them also.

I personally don't see Islam as having the reigns over the world at the moment, because it's the elites of the west that hold the money, and money is power, and they use this power to control nations.

I think these 10 kings are so smart, and know we are on to them, that they try to put us on the wrong track by using Islam as a smoke screen, when it's the West themselves who are pushing for a NWO, and preparing everything for this reformation, and not the islamics.

The very fact that Obama is serving Islam, and employs islamics into his office, is a tactic, to get Islam on their side, and stir up the US citizens of an Islamic take-over threat.  They just keep stirring the pot.  Don't get caught into their trap.  It's the west I am ashamed to say, who are the bad guys and who will produce this one world leader called the false prophet.

Everything else you are saying, is straight from scripture itself, and everyword you have quoted I know where to find the scripture, so that's good brother, I know your intentions are good and true. Most of them here have a lot of knowlege.  I am very surprised, they are all geniune truth seekers and I have even learn't some things from reading their posts and conversations.

Who do you think the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece refer to in Daniel 10:13,20?

Hi

These a Satans angels.  It shows he has high ranking angels appointed over nations, I think it was the angel Gabriel who was speaking to Daniel.

I agree.  Do you then think that it's reasonable that there was also a "prince of Babylon" and a "prince of Rome" since those kingdoms are also part of the four beasts of Daniel 7?  If so, do you think its possible that the "prince of Rome" was cast into the abyss sometime in the first century or before to be held until his release in the last days fulfilling  “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?

Hi Last Daze

Most definately, because all the kingdoms of the world since the beginning have been run by Satan.  Satan cannot run all his kingdoms by himself, he needs his chiefs.  The "Prince of Persia", and the "Prince of Greece" is showing us that all nations have an evil prince overseeing them.. 

We have to realise that God is in charge though, and nothing can be done unless he allows it.  God will use his angels to "police" the spirit world, especially when it involves nations.  This needs to happen, because everything has to be fulfilled at "God's timing", or else Satan will have us all destroyed sooner rather than later.  Israel has a prince also, but this one mentioned, is God's holy angel.  Could it be a clue, that even though Satan is running the kingdoms with his angels, God has his angels there also to keep an eye on things. 

Daniel 10:21   But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

I strongly disagree that the "prince of Rome" was cast into the abyss, because of what I explained, that these princes are fallen angels, and although they have been condemned already, have not received judgement as yet.

Rev 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition, and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven and goeth into perdition.

It's tricky, because this beast in the end times, was existing before Rome, ...did not exist during Roman rule (Johns day).... and yet is (will come)

That will only lead us to the kingdoms before Rome.  Is it Eypt? or Assyria? or Babylon? or Medo-Persia? or Greece?  I think it's highly unlikely, although some would disagree with me.  I rule out Babylon, because Babylon is around the Iraq area, and it seems like they are controled by the West now.  Squashed.

This beast is the 8th, and is of the 7.  So I am concentrating on the 8th.  When this 7th kingdom transforms into the 8th, it will be under the rule of the False Prophet.  His mark will be on all people.  The world will be one again, ...one people, one leader, one law, one worship, just like it was in Babel.  I think God is trying to tell us something here, that Satan will do it again.  There will be no free will, there will be no "rights", or freedom of religion , the world will be under a dictatorship, and forced to serve him only or else.

So to wrap it up, I think that the 8th kingdom turns into Babel all over again, and this was Satan's plan from the beginning, (coming up out of the abyss, his idea) only he was hindered by God until the gospel will be spread thoughout the earth, which I think is coming to a close soon.  It will be a real kingdom, but just like how Babel was run.

Thanks for your thoughts Sister.

One distinction I'd like to make is that the abyss is more of a prison for evil spirits, not a judgment, like being cast into the lake of fire.  I think its entirely possible for a fallen angel to be held in the abyss, like Satan will be for 1000 years.

Another distinction that I believe is important is distinguishing between a kingdom (represented by a beast) and the fallen angel that oversees it.  Daniel 7:12 says that  "As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time."  I understand this to mean that the fallen angel (dominion) was removed from a position of influence (cast into the abyss) however the natural kingdom continued on for a while.

Just some things to consider.

Hi

Hi Last Daze

Ah... the resurrection of a Roman emperor that died in past history coming alive for the tribulation! Now that's a new one.

Hi

Hi Last Daze

Ah... the resurrection of a Roman emperor that died in past history coming alive for the tribulation! Now that's a new one.

I don't see where anyone even remotely suggested that.  Is it your purpose to sew discord, Salty?

I don't see where anyone even remotely suggested that.  Is it your purpose to sew discord, Salty?

You evidently didn't read everything sister said...

"I agree.  Do you then think that it's reasonable that there was also a "prince of Babylon" and a "prince of Rome" since those kingdoms are also part of the four beasts of Daniel 7?  If so, do you think its possible that the "prince of Rome" was cast into the abyss sometime in the first century or before to be held until his release in the last days fulfilling  “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?"

A "prince of Rome" cast into the abyss sometime in the first century? and then released in the last days?

What about that idea of a resurrection from the dead don't you understand? A few others here have that crazy kind of idea about the Antichrist, so sister is not alone.

As for what I come here to sew... it is God's Truth per His Holy Writ, not whatever wild idea that seems to pop into one's mind that don't know God's Word.