chongjasmine

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Not all the angels have been judged yet, only the angels that rebelled with Satan, and that did evil in the days of Noah have been (which these are locked up awaiting destruction even now; Jude 1). No one else has been judged and sentenced to perish yet.

No, those locked up are just a couple of hundred who made whoopie with Adams Daughters.......   there are millions that rebelled with Satan that are still loose and with Satan affecting planet earth.

I didn't say all of Satan's angels are in chains awaiting the judgment, but only those of the days of Noah, a portion of those who rebelled with Satan. Per Rev.12:3-4 we know one third of the angels rebelled with Satan in the beginning. So subtract those in Noah's day from that one third, but even that whole one-third have already been judged and sentenced to perish with Satan, though those not involved in the sin in Noah's day are still loose to roam today.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

No Satan won't be forgiven. As Lucifer Satan walked in God's presence everyday. Lucifer knew the reality of God in a way we can only believe through faith. But Lucifer was there and he betrayed God. He caused a war in Heaven. He can never be trusted again, so matter what he might say.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The blood of Jesus, which redeems us, is not available to Satan and/or to angels.  As a matter of fact, they (angels) long to gain a clear glimpse into the gospel. 

It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things into which angels long to [a]look.  - I Peter 1:12

Footnotes:
  1. 1 Peter 1:12 Or gain a clear glimpse
Edited by Roy B.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

we believe God by faith; having never seen Him.  satan was in the very presence of God, and yet chose to reject God; what more could God do to bring about satan's repentance, since satan has rejected the fullness of God after having witnessed this?   perhaps this is why the bible is clear that satan will not repent but rather choose destruction.

satan is the root cause of all transgression of the law, all evil deeds, and all unbelief.  but we have free will, so Judas is responsible for yielding to satan in betraying Jesus.  his betrayal was certainly sin; but since Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the whole world, forgiveness was available to Judas for his betrayal of Jesus - but Judas did not receive that forgiveness as far as we can tell from the bible.

Edited by disciplehelovestoo

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God created us with free wills.

That means that at any point in history, Satan can choose to repent.

So my question is, if supposed today, Satan chose to repent, will God forgive him?

Personally, I believe God will forgive Satan. What about you?

It is completely impossible for this to be:

Rev 20:10

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,

where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night

for ever and ever.

KJV

As God says this is the end result for satan and his crew or else God becomes liar!

Now- how probable is your thought now? Love, Steven

I was not under the impression that there was so much conflict regarding this issue... is it really up for debate?

LoL....  I see you only have a few posts.....     I think after you have been here for a while you will discover everything under the sun is debatable.   I have participated in heated discussions where we all agreed....   hang around and enjoy, for this is really an interesting place to spend some time.   Usually if we end up all agreeing someone will hijack the thread and change the subject..

After you've been here for several years, you will understand why we have a bit over 3,000 denominations. but you can also learn to respect people even though you may disagree with them.

Oh? that's debatable :red_smile:

Adam was enticed and deceived into sin. Satan (the deceiver) had full knowledge of his actions and their ultimate consequences. Therefore there is no redemption provided for Satan. HIs rebellion was fully informed.

Just a point of Biblical correction Adam was not deceived

1 Tim 2:14

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

KJV

Love, Steven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/02/1983

Hi....I too wrote a post about forgiving lucifer snd the one response that got me was revelations 20:10...I think Satan is planting seeds in our minds and still deceiving...and I am thankful for all the worthy information u all have shared on this post...it helps very much to clear my head...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hi 
Why is satan where he is?
Isaiah 14:12-15 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit". satan wanted to be God  

Where is he?
Job 1:7 "And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it." satan is here on earth!
Jesus called him among other titles John14:30 "the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."  he is very deceptive.. 2 Cor 11:14  "for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" most the time he will appear as a warm and wonderful being....
 some other titles include

Who is he?
The Deceiver - Rev 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
Father of lies - John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
Man of sin - 2 Thess 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come,
except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

There is a war on - Eph 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".  satan still wants to be God!!

Will God forgive him?
Jude1:6 "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
satan is the father of lies John 8:44"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
His sentence has already been passed and "he knoweth that he hath but a short time"
God is not a liar
Glory to God

Sorry was meant to post this elsewhere but still applies

Edited by countingsheep

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  08/08/1984

As others are pointing out, Satan will clearly not be forgiven. My understanding is that Satan had full knowledge of the choice made in rebelling against God, unlike Adam and Eve who did so because Satan tricked them. Those with greater knowledge seem to be held more accountable by God:

Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
 4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?