• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1971

The first church I attended was one which God directed me to go. It was within walking distance. Years later I started looking for another church. I visited many. I almost made a hobby out of visiting different churches. I learned so much by this. We should get out and visit our "neighbors" more often.

Visit all of the Christian churches in your area. You will know where God wants you. One church I found was unique in that God would always seem to meet me there. I could always feel His peace in that place. I've whispered to God more than once, "Lord, I could stay here 1000 years in your presence." I didn't even want to leave.

You will definitely find a wide range of spiritual maturity levels out there within the local churches. You should find a church where you can grow spiritually. You will never find a church with perfect doctrine or practices or perfect anything else. Sometimes we put way too much energy into little differences that don't add up to nothin'.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I drive for about 20-30 minutes on the highway. The pastor is a pretty good preacher/teacher/leader and has grown the congregation.