• Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Guest shiloh357

Israel's Leaders Begin to Respond to the Murders:

Deputy Minister Tzipi Hotovely (Likud): "The despicable kidnapping and murder of the students cannot go by in silence, and the those responsible in Gaza must pay the price. The government of Israel must declare a war to the death on Hamas, which is responsible for the murders, and return to the policy of assassination."

Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon (Likud), "This tragic ending must also be the ending of Hamas! The nation is strong and ready to absorb [attacks] for the sake of a mortal blow against Hamas. ... [W]e have to destroy the homes of Hamas activists, wipe out their arsenals everywhere, and stop the flow of money that directly or indirectly keeps terror alive... make the entire Palestinian leadership pay a heavy price."

MK Isaac Herzog (Labor): "There is no explanation or human justification [for the murders] and I'm sure that that the long arm of the security forces will reach the murderers. We have known painful attacks and overcame them, and so it will be this time. This is our life in this country."

MK Aryeh Der(Chairman of Shas): "Naftali, Gilad, and Eyal, may God avenge their blood. All the nation of Israel is mourning tonight with the three bereaved families who showed us in the last two weeks what Jewish faith and strength are."

Economy Minister Naftali Bennett, "The murder of children is unforgivable. Our hearts are with the families right now. Now is the time for actions; not talk."

Housing and Construction Minister Uri Ariel, "In a war, as in war, one must strike at terrorists mercilessly on the one hand and respond with an appropriate Zionist response on the other."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,151
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

prisoners are a terrible inconvenience and often cause trouble later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Yeah, but according to the fallen Leftist World, the Palestinians are the victims and the Israelis are the evil ones.

Guest shiloh357

The US president calls for both sides to do nothing to escalate the situtation.    That is code for telling Israel not to respond to this or any of the rockets that are being fired into Israel.  

He was silent for the entire time and didn't raise a voice against Hamas and their crime, but now when it is time for Hamas to pay a heavy, heavy price suddenly he has something to say, namely trying to protect Hamas from the justice they deserve. 

I wish Israel would render Hamas extinct.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Just a terrible tragedy that these things go on in the world. It greatly saddens me and having a teenage son myself my prayers go out to the family members in their time of grief.

In Christ, Pat

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/29/1962

One day all of the tears that we cry today will be gone forever. Justice will be served for all of the evil that has been done. I pray for Israel and for ever Christian all over the world. 

Tina2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,140
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to Israel ,

Peace & Comfort to the 3 Families mourning their boys,their murdered boys....in Jesus Name

I don't even know what to say about the baffoon in office that we call "the president"........evil should not be repaid with evil but the Jews are still living under the Law....... and under their Law,they seek justice,approved by God.....

obama needs to mind his business & stop worrying about his muslim brothers

As a Christian I just pray that God will pour out His Spirit on the Nation Israel so that every Jew will come to accept Jesus as their Messiah........and let God serve justice as vengeance is His..........I don't want to see any more war,any more violence,hatred,murder but the Palestinians are not going to stop and I cannot blame Israelis for acting out what they believe is right and defending themselves ..........let Gods Will be done

With love-in Christ,Kwik