• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

And there was me thinking, "well they may have no respect for the lives of their own kids but perhaps just maybe they love animals"

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Gaza-terrorist-attempt-to-attack-IDF-forces-with-explosives-laden-donkey-363439

Terrorists in Gaza attempted to attack IDF soldiers with an explosives-laden donkey on Friday, the military said.
IDF forces operating in the Rafah area near the Gaza-Egypt border located the donkey suspiciously approaching their position and were forced to open fire at it, causing the explosives to detonate.
No injuries were sustained to the soldiers.
The military expressed its regret over the "shocking" incident, and condemned terrorists in Gaza for strapping bombastic devices to innocent animals as a means of attacking Israeli forces.
"This cruel incident is the most recent attempt by Gaza terror organizations to make such an abominable use of animals as explosives couriers," the IDF said on its website.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

That is sad, do they really think Israel would just fall for some strange donkey walking up on them? Just smh.

That is sad, do they really think Israel would just fall for some strange donkey walking up on them? Just smh.

I suspect because the Israelis are the ones who had to shoot the donkey that the media will now get hold of this story and blame them for animal cruelty.

Sad but true, can't believe people are actually taking the hamas side. It's hard for me to believe people are siding with terrorist. Seems muslims are liked more than Christian's and the problem is spreading world wide. I never thought I would see the day, I'm sad and nothing shocks me anymore. Praying.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

People are not taking sides with the thugs of  Hamas but with the Palestinian people (Muslims, Christians and others)  in Gaza who have suffered terribly in the past few days.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe Hamas was elected to lead the country so none of them of voting age are completely innocent.

Hamas is Sunni Islam and I have to disagree. I have not heard one case on the news of people siding with Christians anywhere. Obama is definitely pro Islam anti Christian and I see this attitude spreading across the world. Do I side with the Christians? Of course I am one also. But is the majority of the world? Unfortunately, no.

Hamas is Sunni Islam and I have to disagree. I have not heard one case on the news of people siding with Christians anywhere. Obama is definitely pro Islam anti Christian and I see this attitude spreading across the world. Do I side with the Christians? Of course I am one also. But is the majority of the world? Unfortunately, no.

Hamas is Sunni, but not all Sunni Palestinians are Hamas supporters and not all Palestinians are Sunni. Christian Palestinians in Gaza face the same IDF rockets as Muslim Palestinians and, indeed, Christian and Muslim Israelis face the same Hamas rockets as Jewish Israelis do.

i

Hamas is Sunni, but not all Sunni Palestinians are Hamas supporters and not all Palestinians are Sunni. Christian Palestinians in Gaza face the same IDF rockets as Muslim Palestinians and, indeed, Christian and Muslim Israelis face the same Hamas rockets as Jewish Israelis do.

i

The IDF rockets are not targetted at humans but unfortunately Hamas deliberately put their own citizens in the line of fire.

i

The IDF rockets are not targetted at humans but unfortunately Hamas deliberately put their own citizens in the line of fire. 

What are they targeted at then? Because they've managed to murder hundreds.  This is a small densely populated area with sealed borders.These are normal people like you or me living in constant fear.