IGNORED

Where is the Body of Christ in the Millennium?

Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Sister,

I am replying to your post #109. We do agree on some things - millennium, & us being Kings & priests in glorified bodies. However we do differ in our belief as to where the Body of Christ is in the Millennium. You brought out that scripture -

`And hast made us unto our God kings & priests: & we shall reign `epi` over the earth.` (Rev. 5: 10)

Notice I put in the Greek word `epi,` which is `over,` not `on` the earth. Different translations have put in the wrong word thus causing confusion. We also need to look at all the other scriptures pertaining to this topic to see what God is saying to us.

`

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for your reply. 

I do believe that God preserved his Word, and his Word can be trusted.  Once we start getting into the technicalities of translations, with original greek words etc, then we start trusting in man for truth.

Satan has not left one stone unturned.  He has infiltrated the church with his ministers, and scribes who keep trying to "correct" the Word of God with endless new translations.  You could fill up a whole bookcase with them!

Don't fall for that Sister, God warned us that he would let the wheat grow with the tares until the harvest.  The good seed was sown first, and the tares have choked it.

May God guide you into trusting his preserved Word, because the world is getting more corrupt and evil than ever, not the other way around.  We cannot trust anything the world gives us, but we can trust God that he delivered his Word to us pure, undefiled, exactly as he intended it to be read, with the men he chose, and not the men we chose.. 

And yes, you are right, we need to look at other scriptures pertaining to this topic, and it will become more clear.

God bless you sister.

• rep_up.png
Edited by Sister

Marilyn

Now to address all your hard work first!

Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling...` (Heb. 3: 1)

Our calling is heavenly, because it's not of this world, but from God.

`...the hope laid up for you in heaven...` (Col. 1: 5)

Yes, this hope comes from God who is in heaven.  Our hope is in heaven, not on this earth.

..to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable & undefiled & will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,..`(1 Peter 1: 4)

` For our citizenship is in heaven...` (Phil. 3: 20)

Again, it comes from God.  Like Christ, we follow in his footsteps, we inherit everything.  It's absolutely possible that we could all be taken up and rule from heaven over the earth, anything is possible,

but, as I was trying to explain to you the purpose of the millennium, it's not reasonable that we be up there ruling, when there's a job to do down here.

It's going to be so different Marilyn, not like now where we only believe through faith, never seeing Christ, nor talking to him face to face, and trying to convince others that he exists,

for they will know for sure, when they see him coming in the clouds with his saints, all of them who were not accepted in the resurrection, can only be corrected through what they will actually see with their own eyes.  They will be reproved, and will be the future witnesses of a new generation, and many more to come.

They will know who is King of Kings, and every knee shall bow.  They will be ashamed for their disbelief.  Their teachers will not be pushed into a corner anymore, in other words, they will hear them, see them, talk with them, and that's our job. Real teachers.

Isaiah 30:20   And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:

Revelation 3:8   I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
  Revelation 3:9   Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
  Revelation 3:10   Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Obviously, they should not be worshiping us, but these of the synagogue of Satan, will see the saints, and fall down and tremble,.... just like when John bowed down to the angel, and the angel told him to get up and worship God.

so the saints must be there, with full power and authority. because there's a job to be done with these new generations, and we will needed here for this task.

Concerning the Old testament scriptures you used, saying that they are the Body of Christ, this cannot be so. The Body of Christ was a mystery, hidden from the Old Testament prophets & only revealed to the Apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit.

I'm not sure what scripture you are speaking of, but I guess you are referring to the Israelites.  They are not in the body of Christ now, but will be during the millennium.  Each member will have a different purpose.  Christ is the head, the saints part of the body, and now the Israelites will be drafted in, and their part is to be taught, and in turn teach the gentiles outside the camp.  The body of Christ continues right up until the end of the millennium.

They do not know Christ now, so it is a mystery to them still, yes.

Please, if I have not made myself clear, nor provided enough proof so far, feel free to drill me.  It keeps me on my toes!

• rep_up.png

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Persuaded,

I agree as you said, that the theological points of Paul`s letters apply to the Body of Christ. Saying that however we must also take into account that he spoke personally to people & about people. These comments are therefore not to us personally.

eg. `..the one who had done this deed......I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan...` (1 Cor. 5: 2 & 5)

`...& when I was present with you & was in need, I was not a burden to anyone....` (2 Cor. 11: 9)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Sister,

Great to talk with you. I read what you have written & I think we can open it up some more.

1. What do you think God`s word tells us of `our heavenly calling?`

2. What do you think God`s word tells us of `our hope?`

3. What do you think from God`s word is `our heavenly inheritance?`

4. What do you think from God`s word is `our heavenly citizenship?`

Blessings, Marilyn.

Hi Sister,

Great to talk with you. I read what you have written & I think we can open it up some more.

1. What do you think God`s word tells us of `our heavenly calling?`

2. What do you think God`s word tells us of `our hope?`

3. What do you think from God`s word is `our heavenly inheritance?`

4. What do you think from God`s word is `our heavenly citizenship?`

Blessings, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn

Thanks Sister

1.  Our calling is heavenly, not of this earth, but from above.  God is not calling us to come up to heaven, but to change our spirit within, and to make it holy like he is.  He is calling us to seek him, find truth, change, and know him.  That's what the heavenly calling is about, replacing the spirit of man, with the spirit of God, exercising righteousness, and holiness.  The rewards come later.  We don't do it for the rewards, but because we are in agreeance with his ways, and have learn't what the consequenses of sin is.  To have our eyes opened to all that is going on and why and to know love, for God is love.

2.  Our hope is in him of course, not in material things, or anything that this world can offer.

3.  Our inheritance is everlasting life.  Inheriting all that belongs to God, the heavens and the earth.  Being perfected, and having new spiritual bodies that will not get sick or die.  Belonging to a place where truth and love exist, ...peace.

4.  Our citizenship is heaven of course. ...but don't forget that after the 1000 years, God is going to melt the heavens and the earth, and replace it with a new one. 

This is because heaven has been contaminated (satan was there), and God's name has been blasphemed by men and angels.

The heavens (universe) have been contaminated also, because man has worshiped the sun, stars, moon and believed in astrology etc,

and I don't need to explain the earth with it's contaminations.  All these are spiritual contaminations, or abominations.

So keeping that in mind God will make all things new for us,

and I was only thinking about this the other day - the resurrected saints have a thousand years to fulfill, then the final judgement.  In this final judgement, the wicked will be destroyed forever, and the good who are written in the lambs book of life will be resurrected also.  We now have all the newly resurrected saints standing with the saints before them who were raised 1000 years earlier - all together, assembled in one place, all in Christ presented to God, adorned like a bride.  Magnificent.

....so at the end, all is cleaned up, the wicked destroyed, hell gone, and left standing only are all the saints that been purified, .....

but not all is really cleaned up, because a new heaven and a new earth is about to be created for habitation.  The old one has to go.

My question is, why would God let the saints 1000 years prior inherit something that has been contaminated, if it's not perfect and needed to be restored?

Would the God of perfection give an imperfect inheritance to his perfected children, only to destroy it?

It's just something I have been thinking about.

To me that is possible, but not reasonable.

The whole body of Christ, when completed and finalised will be given something new & undefiled all together at the same time.  Their inheritance.

Just thinkin.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Sister.

Hi Sister,

I am replying to your post #109. We do agree on some things - millennium, & us being Kings & priests in glorified bodies. However we do differ in our belief as to where the Body of Christ is in the Millennium. You brought out that scripture -

`And hast made us unto our God kings & priests: & we shall reign `epi` over the earth.` (Rev. 5: 10)

Notice I put in the Greek word `epi,` which is `over,` not `on` the earth. Different translations have put in the wrong word thus causing confusion. We also need to look at all the other scriptures pertaining to this topic to see what God is saying to us.

`

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for your reply. 

I do believe that God preserved his Word, and his Word can be trusted.  Once we start getting into the technicalities of translations, with original greek words etc, then we start trusting in man for truth.

Satan has not left one stone unturned.  He has infiltrated the church with his ministers, and scribes who keep trying to "correct" the Word of God with endless new translations.  You could fill up a whole bookcase with them!

Don't fall for that Sister, God warned us that he would let the wheat grow with the tares until the harvest.  The good seed was sown first, and the tares have choked it.

May God guide you into trusting his preserved Word, because the world is getting more corrupt and evil than ever, not the other way around.  We cannot trust anything the world gives us, but we can trust God that he delivered his Word to us pure, undefiled, exactly as he intended it to be read, with the men he chose, and not the men we chose.. 

And yes, you are right, we need to look at other scriptures pertaining to this topic, and it will become more clear.

God bless you sister.

You are more likely to be trusting in man for truth if you do NOT go back to the original Greek and Hebrew! Let me give you a simple “for-instance”:

Colossians 3:4

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
KJV

If one thinks “glory” is a NOUN as a place, one doesn’t know the Scriptures! It’s NOT a place! It’s not the locative case; it’s the DATIVE case! It’s an ADVERBIAL prepositional phrase! It doesn’t answer “where!” It answers “how!” However, the English is unclear on this matter. One should go back to the Greek and look it up! Furthermore, in the Greek, one can compare this phrase to the SAME PHRASE in 1 Corinthians 15:41!

1 Corinthians 15:40-41
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
KJV

It’s talking about a star’s BRIGHTNESS! It’s talking about its HUE! It’s talking about its STABILITY (VARIABILITY due to spin)! It’s what makes a star UNIQUE!

Thus, Colossians 3:4 is not talking about appearing with Christ in “heaven!” It’s talking about us appearing with Christ with BRIGHTNESS when He returns! Can you see just how important such a little matter is?

Shalom, Sister.

You are more likely to be trusting in man for truth if you do NOT go back to the original Greek and Hebrew! Let me give you a simple “for-instance”:

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
KJV

If one thinks “glory” is a NOUN as a place, one doesn’t know the Scriptures! It’s NOT a place! It’s not the locative case; it’s the DATIVE case! It’s an ADVERBIAL prepositional phrase! It doesn’t answer “where!” It answers “how!” However, the English is unclear on this matter. One should go back to the Greek and look it up! Furthermore, in the Greek, one can compare this phrase to the SAME PHRASE in 1 Corinthians 15:41!

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
KJV

It’s talking about a star’s BRIGHTNESS! It’s talking about its HUE! It’s talking about its STABILITY (VARIABILITY due to spin)! It’s what makes a star UNIQUE!

Thus, Colossians 3:4 is not talking about appearing with Christ in “heaven!” It’s talking about us appearing with Christ with BRIGHTNESS when He returns! Can you see just how important such a little matter is?

Shalom Retrobyter

Nice to finally converse with you.

I know glory is not a place.

but I do know the saints will meet the Lord in the air.

I was just pointing out to Marilyn that we don't have to know the original greek or hebrew to understand what God is saying to us, for God chose the simple of this world, not the scholars or the wise, so why should we trust them?

Psalms 119:130   The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

The holy spirit does not work that way.  I know that there is only one translation that has not been changed.  Maybe a few spelling errors corrected, and initial books taken out, and side notes that shouldn't be in there, but overall, the doctrine remains the same.  The Words have not changed.

We are allowed to use God's written Word to reprove and correct.  Now how can we do that if ones version has a word altered?  There are many translations now, and all put there to confuse.  Man keeps trying to improve the bible.  It never needed improving, it was perfect to begin with.

Like I pointed out, the good seed was sown first, and the weeds have choked it,

but let both grow together until the harvest.

The good seed does not come later, but came first.

Jesus spoke to them in his day, and his apostles spread his word, but now we have his Word in print, and God said his word is as pure as silver tried in the fire 7 times.  His Word can be trusted that he delivered it to us pure, no matter how much the enemy tries to take that away.

Now I don't want to get into a translation debate, so I have to prove to Marilyn why the saints rule here on earth and not in heaven for a thousand years, and my one piece of proof given which is so straight forward and clear has not been accepted due to a translation issue.  So I have to find another way to prove,  and that will be with reason and scriptures.

What are your thoughts on the issue, without us getting sidetracked?

Retrobyter

I read what you said about the stars according to how they shine with brightness, and I agree with you brother, that the saints can be compared to those stars which also shall shine with brightness.

However some stars shine brighter than others and I believe that besides Christ, the 12 apostles and the 144,000 will shine the brightest.

Shalom, Sister.

Retrobyter

I read what you said about the stars according to how they shine with brightness, and I agree with you brother, that the saints can be compared to those stars which also shall shine with brightness.

However some stars shine brighter than others and I believe that besides Christ, the 12 apostles and the 144,000 will shine the brightest.

I’ll start with the simpler statement and then go back to the more complicated. 

You MAY be right about the 12 apostles and the 144,000 shining the brightest - who can say but God? But as I said, there are other ways that stars shine and are thus unique in their appearance. COLOR also is a factor as well as the timing of any flashes of light they might have. I really don’t think one star is better than another just because it is brighter. It may be more recognizable in the night sky because it is brighter, but “better?” No. In the same way, God makes each of His children unique in both body and spirit. We each have fingerprints that only we can have. We have DNA sequences that occur in no one else! We have different likes and tastes that are unique when taken all together. And, as the old saying goes, “God don’t make no junk!” (Please forgive the poor grammar.)

However, we SHALL shine! LITERALLY! Just as Moshe (Moses) did when he came down from God’s Mount Sinai. Just as Yeshua` did when He was transfigured. The more time we can spend with God in His Shekinah (Presence), the brighter we shall shine, too!

Shalom, Sister.

Shalom, Sister.

KJV

KJV

Shalom Retrobyter

Nice to finally converse with you.

I know glory is not a place.

but I do know the saints will meet the Lord in the air.

I was just pointing out to Marilyn that we don't have to know the original greek or hebrew to understand what God is saying to us, for God chose the simple of this world, not the scholars or the wise, so why should we trust them?

Psalms 119:130   The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

The holy spirit does not work that way.  I know that there is only one translation that has not been changed.  Maybe a few spelling errors corrected, and initial books taken out, and side notes that shouldn't be in there, but overall, the doctrine remains the same.  The Words have not changed.

We are allowed to use God's written Word to reprove and correct.  Now how can we do that if ones version has a word altered?  There are many translations now, and all put there to confuse.  Man keeps trying to improve the bible.  It never needed improving, it was perfect to begin with.

Like I pointed out, the good seed was sown first, and the weeds have choked it,

but let both grow together until the harvest.

The good seed does not come later, but came first.

Jesus spoke to them in his day, and his apostles spread his word, but now we have his Word in print, and God said his word is as pure as silver tried in the fire 7 times.  His Word can be trusted that he delivered it to us pure, no matter how much the enemy tries to take that away.

Now I don't want to get into a translation debate, so I have to prove to Marilyn why the saints rule here on earth and not in heaven for a thousand years, and my one piece of proof given which is so straight forward and clear has not been accepted due to a translation issue.  So I have to find another way to prove,  and that will be with reason and scriptures.

What are your thoughts on the issue, without us getting sidetracked?

Hmmm.... Do I detect a bit of sarcasm there? Sure, the saints will "meet the Lord in the air," but ... where do we go from there? We CERTAINLY do not go to “heaven!” Yeshua` just made the trip BACK to earth! Why would He turn around and go back to “heaven?!” That’s just a wasted trip. There’s no reason to come “pick us up” when God can protect us THROUGH the “tribulation” just fine! Did He prevent the three Hebrew children given the names Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego from being thrown in the fiery furnace? Of course not! His presence was with them THROUGH the fire!

Secondly, you are not understanding the parable of the Sower correctly. Let’s say that the KJV is all that you think it is. Then, you should be aware that the parable of the Sower is NOT about “Christianity,” the “Body of Christ,” or the “Church!” It’s all about the KINGDOM OF GOD, a concept with which the Jews were quite familiar! If one simply looks at Mark 1:14-15, one can see that no explanation was necessary:

Mark 1:14-15

14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
KJV

This happened VERY early in His “ministry,” LONG before He even hinted that He would die, be buried, and rise again! He’s not saying that the Kingdom of God had already begun; He was saying that it was WITHIN THEIR GRASP! At that point in time, all they had to do was reach out and take it! They failed to do so. So, what WAS this “gospel of (good news about) the Kingdom of God?"

Isaiah 52:7
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation (rescue); that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
KJV

THIS is the gospel of the Kingdom of God! Also, one should understand that this message, the “gospel” or “good news,” always went hand-in-hand with the authentication of that gospel in the form of God’s power in healing and miracles!

Matthew 4:23-25
23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.
KJV

Matthew 9:35
35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
KJV

Luke 4:18-19
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
KJV

Luke 7:22-23
22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
KJV

Luke 9:1-6
1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.
4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.
5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.
6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.
KJV

Acts 14:7-10
7 And there they preached the gospel.
8 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:
9 The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,
10 Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.
KJV

(Notice: Nothing had changed between the "preaching (heralding) of the gospel (good news about) the Kingdom” in the Gospels and the book of Acts!)

So, looking at the “gospel” correctly within the KJV, it’s not the same thing that we say is the “gospel” today! I brought all this out to say this: The parables that we THINK we know say something different than we THINK! Look again at the parable of the Sower:

Matthew 13:3-9, 18-23

3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon (right away) with joy receiveth it;
21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by (immediately) he is offended (enticed/tripped up to sin).
22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
KJV

So, it’s not the same message that you’ve been told it is! What this means for those who are reading this today is that most of those who call themselves “Christians” fall into the first category! They will hear this message about the Kingdom of God, but they WON’T UNDERSTAND IT! So, immediately, thanks in large part to haSatan, they will soon forget what they only heard once, and never give it a second thought! Thus, for the true Kingdom of God, they will become unfruitful.

Furthermore, the parable of the wheat and the tares (weeds) is not even about this time period in which we live! It is about God’s FUTURE Kingdom when the Messiah returns and becomes haMelekh Yisra’el (the King of Israel). It will be DURING the Millennium when haMelekh is reigning that He allows the tares to grow among the wheat until the “harvest” at the end of the age - the end of the Millennium!

Sidetracked? I hope you can see that this is UNsidetracking the truth of God’s Word!