GoldenEagle

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

How one can become a homosexual by worshipping the creature more than the Creator?

By ignoring His words below.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Feeding lust...feeding the eye... some sinners and even christians have gone over to the other side.

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. 6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

James 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. 16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

So it can happen to any one of us if we are so foolish to make provision for the flesh to fulfill the lust thereof and by sowing to the works of the flesh, we will reap corruption.

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22 And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. 24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Only by pointing others to our hope in Him can any sinner as well as a believer can hope to overcome.

1 John 5:1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him....4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Edited by Hobbes

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

, and I'm just looking for some people to communicate with more. I'm a travel agent who also loves to write. I'm the oldest of eight. I'm also disabled.. I went through some abuse growing up. I'm 38, still live with my parents. I would love to get married, I would love to find a guy to even get interested in. My friendship group is pretty much my church, and most people my age are married. It's a struggle, one I don't share much about because being as disabled as I am it's just weird and hard. I really don't know if it's God's will that I marry which is hard in and of itself... Anyway, homosexuality is a hard topic for me. Like I said, I went through some abuse growing up. And then I've had a friend that was bi, but was trying to follow the Lord.. Really not sure where she is now.. I'm confused about a lot of different things right now..

hi

the only thing i can tell you is this ;starting today trust God and his son ;and never look back pray to them for they can do what no one can ;i know for what they did for me ,God bless you

Edited by terraricca