Adjefrica

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

It is possible that someone in either Sarah's or Kelly's family caused such an offence that it has caused Kelly to withdraw to protect the integrity and safety of her own nuclear family. Our son and family stopped fellowshipping with his best friend and family because his friend's preschool child was beating up their 4 year old and the parents did nothing to control the behavior. Perhaps time will heal the situation. But bitterness destroys a person, and I am praying that Kelly may somehow forgive, and God may remedy the situation. Meanwhile see as much of each family as you can and reassure each of your love for them. Keep praying for both families that God's will be done in their lives.

Blessings,

Willa

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I'm new to this forum, looking for more friends on here.. Will pray for your family's situation and would love to know how it is resolved. I'm from a family of eight, and thankfully we've never had a rift like that. There are always arguments when everyone gets together, but it's more debating..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Adjefrica

Welcome to Worthy......as others have mentioned,your mom gave you good advice,Family gatherings are so wonderful and it is always sad when there comes any division but it always seems to come along eventually......we have to pray for each other and trust God.......pray,pray,pray                                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Its sometimes is really hard to put all the problem and worry into God's hands. It hurts and all you want is your family together but it seems that they will have to come together on their own terms.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Again, thank-you for all your prayers.  I am sure the Lord hears us and will answer in his time.  I am continuing to pray, stay out of it, and give my sorrow to the Lord.  I am trying not to entertain the "what-if" scenarios.