rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

The one difference that I see in this current situation is the speed of travel in our world today will probably cause the transmission of this disease much more rapidly and thereby exhaust resources faster.

Hi Ted,

That's a good observation. I can see how these diseases could easily spread like wildfire. And it does not help, knowing that the Obama administration is totally clueless. He has always led us in the wrong direction on just about every important issue that has occurred.

Cheers

Blessings Thunder....

No doubt that prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes but we can only speculate any time frame as I see it......correct me if I am wrong but also,doesn't the temple have to be rebuilt?                                                           Love,Kwik

Hi kwik,

Yes, most scholars believe the Temple will be rebuilt during the first-half of Daniel's 70th week (7 years), before the abomination of desolation occurs in the middle, which will ignite the great tribulation. I don't see Israel even attempting to rebuild the Temple until the seven year covenant is confirmed.

Cheers

So has the biggest killer of all, malaria (and is still the biggest killer today).

So no, Ebola is what it is, another nasty virus out of the jungles of West Africa.

Hi Fez,

I see no reason to exclude any of these deadly diseases at this point. 1 3/4 billion people being killed is unlike anything the world has ever seen before. There is a big difference between millions and billions.

Cheers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Hi Thunder!

And it does not help, knowing that the Obama administration is totally clueless. He has always led us in the wrong direction on just about every important issue that has occurred.                                                                                                                                                                   posted by rollinTHUNDER

Do you really believe he is clueless ,how about as dumb as a fox?                                                      Love,Kwik

Hi Thunder!

And it does not help, knowing that the Obama administration is totally clueless. He has always led us in the wrong direction on just about every important issue that has occurred.                                                                                                                                                                   posted by rollinTHUNDER

Do you really believe he is clueless ,how about as dumb as a fox?                                                      Love,Kwik

:laughing:  Never heard of any dumb foxes before.

Breaking News from WND: http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/2nd-nurse-in-dallas-diagnosed-with-ebola/

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

For what it's worth, the Late Dave Wilkerson prophesied some 20 years ago that a killer disease like Ebola will kill millions in America as part of God's judgment.  We believers know that God is not mocked, and many believe that His righteous judgment is already well underway. 

Medical people for the same amount of time and much longer have been watching for the next big pandemic. This isnt new.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

So has the biggest killer of all, malaria (and is still the biggest killer today).

So no, Ebola is what it is, another nasty virus out of the jungles of West Africa.

Hi Fez,

I see no reason to exclude any of these deadly diseases at this point. 1 3/4 billion people being killed is unlike anything the world has ever seen before. There is a big difference between millions and billions.

Cheers

It may only have been millions in 1918 but it was close to half the population of the entire world that perished in one year. It was a significant disease.

For what it's worth, the Late Dave Wilkerson prophesied some 20 years ago that a killer disease like Ebola will kill millions in America as part of God's judgment.  We believers know that God is not mocked, and many believe that His righteous judgment is already well underway.

Medical people for the same amount of time and much longer have been watching for the next big pandemic. This isnt new.

Hi ayin,

Nothing in the prophecy suggests that it has to be a new disease to qualify. The bottom line is that one out of every four people on earth will die by war, famine or from the wild beasts (AIDS, Ebola, Swine flu etc...).

If that is not gripping enough, there is another prophecy near the end that has another one-third of mankind being killed, which after adding these two together, means that half of the earths population will be killed.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Thunder

I just happened to be watching the 700 club & the discussion is ebola ,they are saying that the Democrats are actually taking out ads alleging that the Republicans want to stop funding the CDC,,,,,,,when in fact,obama used one BILLION dollars from the CDC funds for  obamacare.     http://www.nationalreview.com/article/390311/budget-cuts-and-ebola-michael-tanner

I hope I am not too far off topic but since you brought up misdirecting our Nation by the empirical commander,I just thought it was ironic that the very same thing is on TBN........very sad

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, do the Republicans want to stop funding the CDC....    seems to me that they certainly have messed up a lot over the past three or four years.

Seems to me that instead of cutting funding we need to cut employment and restrict it to competent people.

Edited to add that we might first try and find some competent Republicans.