• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Revelation 6:7-8
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Maybe it's just me, but it sure is looking like the pale horse is getting a head-start on the other horses of the apocalypse.  This appears to be plausible, since one-fourth of the world's population will be killed.  That is one huge number, which works out to be about 1 3/4 billion people being killed before all is said and done. 

It appears that this Ebola virus could become a major pandemic and possibly one of the plagues that will be running wild during the time of the end.  Ebola is said to come from wild beasts.  Add to this the ISIS crisis and the extreme drought and flooding in various places which create famines. 

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Thunderous One!!!!!!

Okay,time to be serious......I definitely know where you are coming from but I have to say just what my dad used to say,,,,,,every generation since the time of the Apostles saw their time as leading into the end of days......& this time surely looks that way,ebola looks like that could be the great plague but so did the black plague,TB,Swine Flu,Aids & so on...........I think the death that is going to take everyone by surprise and is silently making its way into the bodies of the majority of mankind is MRSA...........its everywhere & hush,hush too

I think you said it right when you said"ONE OF the plagues"....mankind is probably going to be hit with a barrage of disease & man is not going to know which way is up................Thunder,I truly don't know what to think & lately I try to avoid it(thinking)LOL

With love,,Your Sis,the Kwikness

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

The spanish flu of 1918 wiped out millions. That is more like what a terrible plague would look like. I think ebola will do much harm but I do not see this as the fourth seal.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

So has the biggest killer of all, malaria (and is still the biggest killer today).

So no, Ebola is what it is, another nasty virus out of the jungles of West Africa. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Then we had the black plague in the mid-evil times which is said to of killed an estimated 75 to 200 million

Guest Teditis

I agree with the others who point to similar situations throughout history

and this will likely progress and then conclude in similar fashion.

The one difference that I see in this current situation is the speed of travel

in our world today will probably cause the transmission of this disease much 

more rapidly and thereby exhaust resources faster.

And while there will be a certain number of folks with natural immunity to the disease

I do fear that we live in a time where the proportions of people that don't follow

our God is larger than previously experienced in the last 2000 years. And with

that in mind, I do wonder what the predominate moral-zeitgeist will be during

and following the next pandemic will be... I doubt that it will be a God-fearing people.

Edited by Teditis

• Followers:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Then we had the black plague in the mid-evil times which is said to of killed an estimated 75 to 200 million

"mid-evil"...interesting term.  Any implications or just a phonetic spelling of medieval?

I definitely know where you are coming from but I have to say just what my dad used to say,,,,,,every generation since the time of the Apostles saw their time as leading into the end of days......& this time surely looks that way,ebola looks like that could be the great plague but so did the black plague,TB,Swine Flu,Aids & so on...........I think the death that is going to take everyone by surprise and is silently making its way into the bodies of the majority of mankind is MRSA...........its everywhere & hush,hush too

I think you said it right when you said"ONE OF the plagues"....mankind is probably going to be hit with a barrage of disease & man is not going to know which way is up................Thunder,I truly don't know what to think & lately I try to avoid it(thinking)LOL

With love,,Your Sis,the Kwikness

Hi kwik,

Your dad sounds an awful lot like my mom. I tell her to be careful repeating the words of others, because many will scoff at His coming, but we were warned to be watchful and ready, knowing that the righteous must live by faith.

2 Peter 3:3-4

Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

There is one glaring difference between past generations and the one before us. Israel is now back in the promised land. End time prophecies could not be fulfilled until we saw the fig tree (Israel) blossom again. This is a major clue Jesus gave regarding the signs of His coming, and the generation that sees these signs will certainly not pass away until all of these things are fulfilled (Matt.24:32-34).

MRSA could play a part as well, though I'm not sure it comes from the wild beasts.  I think Ebola will be much worse, though, because I have a strong hunch this is an airborne disease.  I saw on the news this morning that a second healthcare worker in Texas has been infected as well. 

For what it's worth, the Late Dave Wilkerson prophesied some 20 years ago that a killer disease like Ebola will kill millions in America as part of God's judgment.  We believers know that God is not mocked, and many believe that His righteous judgment is already well underway. 

One interesting side note:  The year of the shemitah began on Sept. 24th, according to Jonathan Cahn.  That day just so happens to be when the first Ebola victim was reported in the USA.  It's time we all start taking the necessary precautions.

Cheers

The spanish flu of 1918 wiped out millions. That is more like what a terrible plague would look like. I think ebola will do much harm but I do not see this as the fourth seal.

Hi ayin,

Israel was still scattered among the nations in 1918.

Cheers

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Thunder....

True,True.............that IS the major difference which the 40's(was it 1948?)generation thought that was it,,,,,,end of days on its way....

No doubt that prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes but we can only speculate any time frame as I see it......correct me if I am wrong but also,doesn't the temple have to be rebuilt?                                                           Love,Kwik