• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Just from my own views of the world, I would have to say so, so many people are hurting in this world. And I know myself I could do more then I do, but when I hear churches doing ministry across the countries it gives me more hope, maybe one day I would go to another country with my church and spread the gospel in ministry for I have been told that you go with the mindset of helping them but really you come back feeling they helped you, amazing what we give out comes back more. It is far better to give than to receive. God wants us as humans to help one another, this is His plan. Sometimes we can think why doesn't God just help our world for He is God, but ....He wants humans to love, to build the bridge to one another, so others may know of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I have never met a person who has not already heard it.

hey Gary ~

the sad thing is, as a Sunday School teacher in years gone by, I can attest to the fact that children today often do NOT know a thing about the Bible,

let alone salvation

I guess most of us would agree that there is a devil inspired movement to repress and castigate all things Bible or having failed that, lie, demonize and

blame Christains for the ills in the world...while certain groups are excused for their evil, including beheading children, and ...well, its a long list

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I have never met a person who has not already heard it.

hey Gary ~

the sad thing is, as a Sunday School teacher in years gone by, I can attest to the fact that children today often do NOT know a thing about the Bible,

let alone salvation

I guess most of us would agree that there is a devil inspired movement to repress and castigate all things Bible or having failed that, lie, demonize and

blame Christains for the ills in the world...while certain groups are excused for their evil, including beheading children, and ...well, its a long list

I suppose I would need to clarify.

I have never met an adult who has not heard the gospel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Our son engaged in friendship evangelism. He lead his wife to the Lord when she was 20. Her ears had not been open to hear it--she was amazed to listen to Christmas carols and to learn they spoke of Jesus. Her mother had not been in a church prior to their wedding. While the bride asked for pastor to preach a salvation message at their wedding, still her mom's ears were not open to hear.. She did receive Christ 20 years later while sitting in a pew and saying "I want what that guy is talking about". Son led her through the sinner's prayer right there. He has been able to restore several backsliders in the same way. He offers to help them with projects whether building or mechanical. He prays for them, befriends them, and then moves on when God seems to urge him to do so.

It seems to me that the people have their ears closed and are blinded to the gospel. So whether they really hear what is being said is the big question. I think, as we move into the end times it is the gentile nations that are traditionally christian that are having their ears closed. So I continually pray for the ears of friends and loved ones to be open to hear the gospel and that their hearts be softened.

Muslim, Hindu, buddhist and athiest nations seem more open to hearing right now. Campus Crusade has more requests for information and discipling from muslim nations than any other right now but is desperate for interpreters. Many muslims are also repulsed by the violence of extremists and are looking elsewhere for answers.