Apocalypse2007

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  383
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

But my real question is this - when is it appropriate for one country to attack another when no overt hostilities currently exist?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tigershark
I know we as the US should have not gotten involved in the whole World War 2 thing
Run it back 20 years or so, and if the US hadn't gotten involved in the WW1 thing there might not have been a WW2 thing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  383
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Ok jip what are ground to go to war??
When we're attacked, or we're in imminent danger of being attacked.

Guest Tigershark

Nice try of the China Japan subject and attempted "slight of hand" trick but I am waiting for an actually reply to the actual subject matter.  and since you are not below attacking the other member IQ, I say again and read slowly.  PLEASE RESPOND TO THE FACT JAPAN WAS THE DESTORYER OF PEACE IN THE PACIFIC RIM AND NOT THE US,  YOUR IMAGINED BUILDUP IN THE PACIFIC US FLEET WAS NOT THERE. SAME NUMBER OF SHIP AND SUPPLIES AS HAD BEEN THERE FROM 5 YEARS,  SO WHY DECEMBER 24TH??see I even wrote in big easy to read letter for you.  Just remeber this was started by you.

Jip (and this time as in jiped off) why did you not reply to the entire post??  is it becuse you can't and were wrong about Japan and China, and can't admit it?  I tend to think exactly the case.  Oh I see because of Apocs words you can beat on him, but nations can not.  need I point out the hypocrisy in that statement??  OH Yeah you would not kill him, really you know that before you get into a confrontation?  Are you psionic, or just want to believe you know all?

Oh FYI  because I said that we are CALLED the great satan does not IMPLY (THAT MEANS MEAN) in any shape form or matter that I AGREE with muslims, and to say such is simple WRONG.

Again I state the ovious and somehow you imply I support that view?  How can you make such leaps over bound nonsense??  care to stop a speeding non reaply answer (your own)?

Again try and read the entire post and try, come on I know you can do it, try to respond to the entire thought, instead of disceting it and looking for just the parts out of context you like.  

Jip (again as in jiped off) using half statements and almost relavant parts of statements is politics, do you work for a public relations firm?? you must with this type of responding.