• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

The coming millennial kingdom will consist of two populations ..

The first group consist of the resurrected saints who by that stage are spirit creatures like the angels ..

God is a Spirit .. and His human children will be one day too ..

John 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Flesh and blood can not behold the face of God and live remember ..

So the only possible state the resurrected saints can be of is spirit like their Father and the angels ..

Otherwise, this can never be achieved ..

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Or this ..

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Now spirit is not affected by the natural things, fire, cold, death, pain, disease etc etc etc ..

Which leads to the physical side of the kingdom ..

Here is a part description during the days of the physical millennial kingdom period .. note the highlighted verses .. this kind of measure is not needed for spirit creatures, they aren't affected by worldly elements remember .. but it is needed for flesh who are affected by the elements ..

Isaiah 4:

1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

5 And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

Now this millennial kingdom is but the first dominion .. the second dominion is the new heavens and earth when flesh is no more and all are spirit creatures collectively and God the Father dwells amongst all His children.. that is .. after the 2nd resurrection event. 

This (the millennial kingdom) is where the fist will be last and last will be first prophecy kicks in .. Israel were the first to receive God .. but because of their stiff necks and constant rebelliousness .. God turned to the Gentiles (the last group to receive God) to Israel's shame ..  but God made promises to the Israelite fathers .. the millennial kingdom is to be the fulfilment of those promises.  

And regardless od replacement theology .. God is not finished with National Israel .. because God is going to choose them again .. 

Zechariah 2:12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Choose them AGAIN .. did God cast off Christians?

No, course not, God cast off National Israel ..

Do not get confused with Israel today .. she is not chosen again yet .. todays Israel is for the coming punishment she must endure and her conquering at the hands of the false prophet and her tormenting at the hands of the two witnesses ..

But fear not Jacob, the Lord will save you out of it in the end.

Praise the Lord and God bless Israel to come.

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Serving ... please offer up something for discussion and not just teaching.  This site is a discussion forum, not a platform to teach.  Is there a specific question you would like to ask, or something you would like to discuss?

Serving ... please offer up something for discussion and not just teaching.  This site is a discussion forum, not a platform to teach.  Is there a specific question you would like to ask, or something you would like to discuss?

Hi One Light,

I'd like to know how many people believe there will be both a spiritual & a physical side to the millennial kingdom ..  

Cheers.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

I'd like to know how many people believe there will be both a spiritual & a physical side to the millennial kingdom ..  

Been teaching this till I'm blue in the hand...  There will be an earthly remnant of Jacob, and there will be a raptured Church. Two different groups, two different promises: one of race, one of grace. Anyone who does not know that there is to be an earthly remnant of Jacob simply does not understand the manifold plain OT prophecies of the End Times.

Mic. 5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples as dew from Jehovah, as showers upon the grass, that tarry not for man, nor wait for the sons of men. 8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the nations, in the midst of many peoples, as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep; who, if he go through, treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and there is none to deliver. 9 Let thy hand be lifted up above thine adversaries, and let all thine enemies be cut off. 10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith Jehovah, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and will destroy thy chariots: 11 and I will cut off the cities of thy land, and will throw down all thy strongholds. ...15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and wrath upon the nations which hearkened not.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Been teaching this till I'm blue in the hand...  There will be an earthly remnant of Jacob, and there will be a raptured Church. Two different groups, two different promises: one of race, one of grace. Anyone who does not know that there is to be an earthly remnant of Jacob simply does not understand the manifold plain OT prophecies of the End Times.

Mic. 5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples as dew from Jehovah, as showers upon the grass, that tarry not for man, nor wait for the sons of men. 8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the nations, in the midst of many peoples, as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep; who, if he go through, treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and there is none to deliver. 9 Let thy hand be lifted up above thine adversaries, and let all thine enemies be cut off. 10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith Jehovah, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and will destroy thy chariots: 11 and I will cut off the cities of thy land, and will throw down all thy strongholds. ...15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and wrath upon the nations which hearkened not.

=================================================================================================================

Never heard it stated quite like that but......  :thumbsup:     And a  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: for the "Blue in the Hand"  :24: .   Is that copyrighted....can I use that?

What is your Scripture Support for "The Raptured Church" physically in the Millennium Kingdom?  (I have just recently been trying to ascertain this, so if you could straighten my learning curve it would be a Blessing and much appreciated)

Hi William,

It's good to know there are others who can see this truth .. many just don't know about it and think everything will be melted and remade at the 2nd coming .. which of course is just not so!

Thanks for your reply,

God bless.

Never heard it stated quite like that but......  :thumbsup:     And a  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: for the "Blue in the Hand"  :24: .   Is that copyrighted....can I use that?

What is your Scripture Support for "The Raptured Church" physically in the Millennium Kingdom?  (I have just recently been trying to ascertain this, so if you could straighten my learning curve it would be a Blessing and much appreciated)

Feel free to plagiarize. :t2:

Re: race and grace:

When Abraham was about 75 years old, God made him two promises:

[1] I will make of thee a great nation... [2] and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Gen. 12:2, 3

These promises were repeated to Isaac:

And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, ...I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; [1] and I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven... [2] and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed. 26:2-4

God later confirmed these promises to Jacob:

I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac... [1] thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: [2] and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. 28:13-14

The first of these promises made by God to Abraham was one of race: his descendants were (are) to become a great multitude, a chosen race. The second promise was spiritual, a promise of grace: all the people of the world were(are) to obtain their blessings through the seed of Abraham. (The Apostle Paul, in the third chapter of Galatians, says that this spiritual promise is fulfilled in Christ.)

Re: the Church in the Millennium...complicated subject. One body, many members, with significantly different functions. Short version:

The Manchild of Rev. 12 will be our Lord's highest priesthood ministry,

corresponding to the Apostles of his First Coming,

and to the unblemished male descendants of Aaron in the Mosaic/Israelite era.

The servants of the priesthood in the Israelite era were the Levites;

in our current era, deacons;

in the Millennium, the ones of Rev. 7 who "serve [God and the Lamb] day and night in his [heavenly] naos/sanctuary." Rev. 7:15

In governmental ministry, the 70 elders who ascended Mt. Sinai with Moses, then came down again, were the chief secular leaders, i.e. the Sanhedrin;

in the following era, the 120 disciples who were in the upper room when the Holy Spirit descended;

in the Millenium, the 144,000 who are sealed but remain on the earth throughout the 1260 days of Jacob's Trouble, thereafter on Mt. Zion (representing kingdom authority) with the Lamb.

Tribal/local secular leadership in the first era were the firstborn sons of the various tribes;

in the Apostolic era were the firstfruits of their ministry (cf. 1 Cor. 15:16), who received various levels of rulership authority;

in the Millennium, those who have "part in the first resurrection...shall reign with [Christ] a thousand years." Rev. 20:6

These things are more fully fleshed out here: http://www.ourchurch.com/member/d/dummies/index.php?p=1_5_Kingdom-Job-Openings

=========================================================================================================

Re: the Church in the Millennium...complicated subject.

It sure looks that way.  As I have said, I just recently embarked on trying to discover the answer.  I've also noted a few threads discuss it but never really come up with a SUPPORTED conclusion one way or the other.

in the Millennium, those who have "part in the first resurrection...shall reign with [Christ] a thousand years." Rev. 20:6

Yes, but the "First Resurrection" spoken of here looks like the Tribulation Saints and not "The Church"....

(Revelation 20:4) "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

And this is quite interesting....

(Revelation 20:6) "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

But John Identifies "The Church" as KINGS and Priests; Not as just "priests"....

(Revelation 1:5-6) "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,  {6} And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen."

I think this is the Passage that puts the issue to bed....

(Revelation 5:10) "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." 

** Incidentally.... it's the 24 Elders that are saying this of themselves in Revelation 5:10.  ERGO.... The 24 Elders =/ (Represent) "The Church".

What say you?

Yes, but the "First Resurrection" spoken of here looks like the Tribulation Saints and not "The Church"....

I believe the First/Primary (protos) Resurrection refers to everyone raptured before the Millennium begins, including: those who rose shortly after Jesus did; the risen ones of Rev. 7 standing before the Throne, who survived the Great Trib.; the Two Witnesses; the 144,000 on Mt. Zion in Rev. 14; and the Rev. 20 beheaded saints. All of these.

Those who rise at the end of the Millennium are those of the Second(ary) Resurrection.

(Revelation 20:6) "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

But John Identifies "The Church" as KINGS and Priests; Not as just "priests"....

(Revelation 1:5-6) "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,  {6} And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen."

(Revelation 5:10) "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." 

To which verses I'll add:

‘And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.”  Ex. 19:6
...we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken...  Heb. 12:28
My understanding is that all of the ascended ones will be considered as priests, but some will function in a governmental capacity, such as sitting as judges, while others will function in ecclesiastical capacity, i.e., in the sanctuary/-ies.

** Incidentally.... it's the 24 Elders that are saying this of themselves in Revelation 5:10.  ERGO.... The 24 Elders =/ (Represent) "The Church".

I believe the 24 elders have the same names as the 12 gates + the 12 foundations of the New Jerusalem = 24. The third 12 fruits of the tree of life will be the Manchild of Rev. 12. Just my opinion, of course. All together, they are the 36 archetypal Tzaddikim of Hebraic lore.

Edited by WilliamL

I believe the First/Primary (protos) Resurrection refers to everyone raptured before the Millennium begins, including: those who rose shortly after Jesus did; the risen ones of Rev. 7 standing before the Throne, who survived the Great Trib.; the Two Witnesses; the 144,000 on Mt. Zion in Rev. 14; and the Rev. 20 beheaded saints. All of these.

Those who rise at the end of the Millennium are those of the Second(ary) Resurrection.

‘And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.”  Ex. 19:6
My understanding is that all of the ascended ones will be considered as priests, but some will function in a governmental capacity, such as sitting as judges, while others will function in ecclesiastical capacity, i.e., in the sanctuary/-ies.

I believe the 24 elders have the same names as the 12 gates + the 12 foundations of the New Jerusalem = 24. The third 12 fruits of the tree of life will be the Manchild of Rev. 12. Just my opinion, of course. All together, they are the 36 archetypal Tzaddikim of Hebraic lore.

===========================================================================================================

To which I'll add :) (Speaking of Christians) ...

(1 Peter 2:9) "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"

"Royal Priesthood"  =  Kingly Priests

Only 3 are mentioned in Scripture as Kings and Priests:  1.  Jesus, 2.  Melchizedek,  3.  Born Again Christians.

Recall The Jews throughout the Old Testament were instructed by GOD always to keep separate.... Royalty and Priests (Judah and Levites).

@ this point, (and I can't see anything in Scripture that will nullify it) it appears "The Church" reigns with Christ Literally in the Millennium.

Thanks for your Input