• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,213
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Enoch2021,

I`ve appreciated looking at some of the book of Zechariah. Thank you for suggesting looking at the chapters pre ch. 6. Now you said -

`I must say thank you for guiding me to the Zechariah Passages. The Book has been on my list (it's a looooooong list) that I've been wanting to get to.

Chapter 5 Is Colossally MASSIVE in it's Implications!! You wanna talk about something to "Look For" on the Horizon..... Double and Triple greatgooglymoogly WOW!! And most importantly (one of those "ah ha" moments for me), clears up a sizable chunk of the Book of Revelation that had me somewhat puzzled.`

Now I`ve been chatting for awhile & am interested in what you think & have had revelation of, if you would like to share, before we go on to ch. 6.

Blessings, Marilyn

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Wow inchrist,

What great teaching, I am so glad God has gifted you with explaining these details to us. Thank you for your research. I have certainly learnt much.

God bless, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Wow inchrist,

What great teaching, I am so glad God has gifted you with explaining these details to us. Thank you for your research. I have certainly learnt much.

God bless, Marilyn.

Agreed.  Very insightful.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Hi Enoch2021,

I`ve appreciated looking at some of the book of Zechariah. Thank you for suggesting looking at the chapters pre ch. 6. Now you said -

`I must say thank you for guiding me to the Zechariah Passages. The Book has been on my list (it's a looooooong list) that I've been wanting to get to.

Chapter 5 Is Colossally MASSIVE in it's Implications!! You wanna talk about something to "Look For" on the Horizon..... Double and Triple greatgooglymoogly WOW!! And most importantly (one of those "ah ha" moments for me), clears up a sizable chunk of the Book of Revelation that had me somewhat puzzled.`

Now I`ve been chatting for awhile & am interested in what you think & have had revelation of, if you would like to share, before we go on to ch. 6.

Blessings, Marilyn

=====================================================================================================================

Now I`ve been chatting for awhile & am interested in what you think & have had revelation of, if you would like to share, before we go on to ch. 6.

I thought I already posted the significance, here: 

I'll expand a touch...

The Woman "Wickedness" in the midst of the ephah.... is the harlot "False Religions" "Mystery Babylon" ----- the same the beast is riding in Revelation, she's going home.....established on her own base. 

ALL "false religions" were birthed in Babylon "Mystery Religions" and the false gods thereof are all based on 3 people (Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz) that were deified, just with different names (post language confusion and scattering)

(Zechariah 5:11) "And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base."

To be set upon her own base.....she must have left it first, to have "A Base" to return to.  If Babylon's the city, Shinar is the county.  Check

This means that "she" Mystery Babylon (PM me if your unsure who this is, The poster child for all "False Religions") will be in place (Home---Babylon) before the End Times.  This reconciles all the Present Tense References in the Book of Revelation concerning Babylon (That more or less dissolved into history thousands of years ago) that had me quite perplexed.

You have the City Proper = Babylon and "Mystery Babylon" the beast is riding (The Temporal Power).

Well all the References made for BOTH in Revelation----- which is future, are ALL Present Tense...to that future.  That means "Mystery Babylon" ("Mystery Religions") survived ..... we all know this just by a cursory review of history; But what puzzled me is "Babylon" Proper....as I said, dissolved into history thousands of years ago.

It was never destroyed, Cyrus defeated it without a Battle... It was Alexander's Capitol (he also died there) and most interesting....Alexander had plans to make it A PORT CITY by dredging all the way to the Persian Gulf.  Saddam Hussein was attempting to restore it before his dirt nap.  Parts of it: Original (Palace, Walls, Museum et al) are still standing.  But Jeremiah 50 and Revelation say this place is utterly destroyed (putting it lightly) and no one will ever dwell there.

Then Zechariah Chapter 5 lifted the fog for me....According to GOD, "she" (Mystery Babylon) will go home before the End Times; Ergo...Babylon Proper will be rebuilt. Looking @ this situation currently or even @ the furthest horizon....it's quite laughable and off the reservation.  As I see it, it will and Absolutely must come to pass.

Good? 

Hi Enoch2021,

You have some good points there, I believe. Yes we can watch the rise of the city of Babylon as the World Heritage Organisation has it high on its agenda. It will become a great tourist attraction, & thus all the infrastructure that is required for that needs to be built too. An amazing fulfilling of prophecy in our day.

Blessings, Marilyn.

We are now up to looking a Zechariah 6: 1 – 8.

`Now I lifted up my eyes again & looked, & behold, four chariots were coming forth from between the two mountains; & the mountains were bronze mountains. With the first chariot were red horses, with the second chariot black horses, with the third chariot strong dappled horses.

Then I spoke & said to the angel who was speaking with me, "What are these, my lord?" And the angel answered & said to me, "These are the four spirits of heaven, going forth after standing before the Lord of all the earth, with one of which the black horses are going forth to the north country; & the white ones go forth after them, while the dappled ones go forth to the south country.

When the strong ones went out, they were eager to go to patrol the earth" And he said, "Go, patrol the earth." So they patrolled the earth. Then he cried out to me & spoke to me saying, "See, those who are going to the land of the north have appeased My wrath in the land of the north. ` (Zech. 6: 1 - 8)

Let`s look at the terms & symbols first & what they represent.

Chariots – war vehicles (Ps. 20: 7)
Bronze mountains – God`s judgment. (Deut. 28: 23)
4 spirits of heaven – Powerful (strong ones) angelic beings. (Heb. 1: 13 & 14.)
North country – north as a quarter (Heb. `tsaphon,` meaning hidden, used only of the north as a quarter.)

Throughout scripture there are many references to `4 winds / spirits / angels.` The context tells us what their job is –

- Just indicating direction (NSEW) Dan. 8: 8 & 9, 11: 4, Zech. 2: 6, Jer. 49: 36. Matt. 24: 31, 13: 27.
- Not to blow on the earth, Rev. 7: 4
- Bound at the river Euphrates, Rev. 9: 15
- Breathing life into Israel`s bones, Ez. 37: 9

Now here in Zechariah we see that God gives us the interpretation of these 4 spirits of heaven. In chapter 1 we see -

`...the ones whom the Lord has sent to walk to & fro throughout the earth.` (Zech. 1: 10)

They walked `to & fro throughout the earth,` & found all the earth resting. The Lord then said –

`I am exceedingly angry with the nations at ease; For I was a little angry, but they helped – but with evil intent.` (Zech. 1: 15)

We then see these ones who walk `to & fro throughout the earth,` now symbolised as chariots & horses, (Zech. 6) going forth to bring judgment upon the predominant nations of the world. They are called the `4 spirits of heaven` & are sent to the different areas of the world to bring judgment.

`These are the 4 spirits of heaven, going forth after standing before the Lord of all the earth......See, those who are going to the land of the north have appeased My wrath in the land of the north.` (northern quarter) (Zech. 6: 5 & 8)

These are very powerful angels that go forth from God`s presence to do His bidding in relation to the nations of the world. They operate in mankind to bring man`s government to judgment till finally -

Christ is the `priest upon His throne` – the King Priest, (Zech. 6: 13)

& the `kingdoms of the world become the kingdoms of the Lord & His Christ,` (Rev. 11: 15)

& `His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, & all dominions shall serve & obey Him,` (Dan. 7: 27)

How wonderful all the parts of God`s word unfold to us God`s amazing plan & details. How blessed we are by God`s Holy Spirit that He would reveal His truths to us.

Marilyn.

We are now up to looking a Zechariah 6: 1 – 8.

`Now I lifted up my eyes again & looked, & behold, four chariots were coming forth from between the two mountains; & the mountains were bronze mountains. With the first chariot were red horses, with the second chariot black horses, with the third chariot strong dappled horses.

Then I spoke & said to the angel who was speaking with me, "What are these, my lord?" And the angel answered & said to me, "These are the four spirits of heaven, going forth after standing before the Lord of all the earth, with one of which the black horses are going forth to the north country; & the white ones go forth after them, while the dappled ones go forth to the south country.

When the strong ones went out, they were eager to go to patrol the earth" And he said, "Go, patrol the earth." So they patrolled the earth. Then he cried out to me & spoke to me saying, "See, those who are going to the land of the north have appeased My wrath in the land of the north. ` (Zech. 6: 1 - 8)

Let`s look at the terms & symbols first & what they represent.

Chariots – war vehicles (Ps. 20: 7)

Bronze mountains – God`s judgment. (Deut. 28: 23)

4 spirits of heaven – Powerful (strong ones) angelic beings. (Heb. 1: 13 & 14.)

North country – north as a quarter (Heb. `tsaphon,` meaning hidden, used only of the north as a quarter.)

Throughout scripture there are many references to `4 winds / spirits / angels.` The context tells us what their job is –

- Just indicating direction (NSEW) Dan. 8: 8 & 9, 11: 4, Zech. 2: 6, Jer. 49: 36. Matt. 24: 31, 13: 27.

- Not to blow on the earth, Rev. 7: 4

- Bound at the river Euphrates, Rev. 9: 15

- Breathing life into Israel`s bones, Ez. 37: 9

Now here in Zechariah we see that God gives us the interpretation of these 4 spirits of heaven. In chapter 1 we see -

`...the ones whom the Lord has sent to walk to & fro throughout the earth.` (Zech. 1: 10)

They walked `to & fro throughout the earth,` & found all the earth resting. The Lord then said –

`I am exceedingly angry with the nations at ease; For I was a little angry, but they helped – but with evil intent.` (Zech. 1: 15)

We then see these ones who walk `to & fro throughout the earth,` now symbolised as chariots & horses, (Zech. 6) going forth to bring judgment upon the predominant nations of the world. They are called the `4 spirits of heaven` & are sent to the different areas of the world to bring judgment.

`These are the 4 spirits of heaven, going forth after standing before the Lord of all the earth......See, those who are going to the land of the north have appeased My wrath in the land of the north.` (northern quarter) (Zech. 6: 5 & 8)

These are very powerful angels that go forth from God`s presence to do His bidding in relation to the nations of the world. They operate in mankind to bring man`s government to judgment till finally -

Christ is the `priest upon His throne` – the King Priest, (Zech. 6: 13)

& the `kingdoms of the world become the kingdoms of the Lord & His Christ,` (Rev. 11: 15)

& `His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, & all dominions shall serve & obey Him,` (Dan. 7: 27)

How wonderful all the parts of God`s word unfold to us God`s amazing plan & details. How blessed we are by God`s Holy Spirit that He would reveal His truths to us.

Marilyn.

==============================================================================================================

1.  - Just indicating direction (NSEW) Dan. 8: 8 & 9, 11: 4, Zech. 2: 6, Jer. 49: 36. Matt. 24: 31, 13: 27.

2.  - Not to blow on the earth, Rev. 7: 4

3.  - Bound at the river Euphrates, Rev. 9: 15

4.  - Breathing life into Israel`s bones, Ez. 37: 9

Minor issue...

3. (Revelation 9:14-15) "Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.  {15} And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men."

I don't think those are the "four winds/spirits" of Heaven.  Any corroborating Scriptures speaking to this?

Just want to make sure we're on the same page.

(Zechariah 1:7-10) " Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,  {8} I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.  {9} Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.  {10} And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth."

So a Man riding upon a Red Horse and behind him were Horses: (Red, Speckled, and White).

what are "these"?  These ---->  Horses: Red, Speckled, White

What do they do?  The LORD hath sent them to walk to and fro through the Earth.

Then....

We then see these ones who walk `to & fro throughout the earth,` now symbolised as chariots & horses,

Woe Woe Woe (pun intended----Horses  ;)) there.

(Zechariah 6:2-5) "In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;  {3} And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.  {4} Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?  {5} And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth."

So we have 4 Chariots = "four spirits of the heaven"

Horses:  Red Horses, Black Horses, White Horses, Grisled and Bay

(Zechariah 6:6-7) "The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.  {7} And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth."

Black Horses:  Go to the North Country

White Horses: Go after the Black Horses: North Country

Grisled Horses: Go to the South Country

The Bay Horses: walked to and fro through the Earth

Questions: 

1. Where's The Chariot with the Red Horses?

2. The above is strongly implying that the Grisled and Bay Horses are 2 Separate Chariots.....which is now currently sending ME to the Medicine Cabinet ( :) ) cause it sorta makes 5 Chariots IN TOTO.

3.  AND, the ones walking to and fro through the earth in Chapter 1 Aren't Chariots #1 and #2 they're not Bay Horses....they are Red, Speckled, White Horses!!

Please reconcile this....PM me in 2025 or when you have an answer   :24:

And 1 last thing....

In Chapter 1 "A Man" was Riding ON a Red Horse.  In Chapter 6.... The Horses are IN the Chariots.   :huh:   

I thought the Horses go outside and pull the Chariot proper.  Significance with them IN .....or am I seeing things?

Hi Enoch2021,

2025, ay? Well I think we would be in glory then. But you don`t have to wait till then. Now you know when you are buying a house, people say the 3 most important things to remember are -`Position, position & position.` Well, I believe when we study God`s word that the 3 most important things are `Purpose, purpose, & purpose.`

So let`s look at these horses, chariots & colours.

The `horses,` are symbols for those spirits patrolling the earth & reporting back to God. The next symbols are the `chariots & pairs of horses for judgment.` That is a different symbol for a different purpose. Just like the Holy Spirit is referred to as – a dove, fire, water, etc & our Lord as – a lion, a lamb, a bird, a branch, jewels etc. different symbols to bring out a different aspect. (purpose of God...)

Now to the colours –

Black Horses (Heb. `shuchor`) go to the North country.
White Horse (Heb. `laben`) go after the black Horses.
Grisled Horses (Heb. `barod`) go to the South country.
Bay Horses (Heb. `amots`) go throughout the earth.

Bay - `amots,` a strong colour, ie. red, & `amats` courage, strong.

`And the bay went forth, & sought to go that they might walk to & fro throughout the earth.` (Zech. 6: 7 KJ)
`When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth.` (Zech. 6: 7 NIV)
`When the strong ones went out, they were eager to go patrol the earth.` (Zech. 6: 7 NAS)
`the studiest pair of all went out on their errand, fain to traverse the whole world through. (Zech. 6: 7 Knox)
`And the chariots with the strong horses went forth & sought to go that they might patrol the earth.` (Zech. 6: 7 AMP)

The last chariots were given the task of patrolling the whole earth. This would require the strongest, studiest & most powerful of the chariots. (Purpose) So to me, the red or bay (reddish brown) chariots are the strongest. There is that double thought of colour but also of strength for the purpose. If it was just the colour `red,` then `edom` would have been used, but there is the extra meaning of strength that is found in the `bay – amats` connection.

Hope that is clear, Enoch.

Hi Enoch2021,

2025, ay? Well I think we would be in glory then. But you don`t have to wait till then. Now you know when you are buying a house, people say the 3 most important things to remember are -`Position, position & position.` Well, I believe when we study God`s word that the 3 most important things are `Purpose, purpose, & purpose.`

So let`s look at these horses, chariots & colours.

The `horses,` are symbols for those spirits patrolling the earth & reporting back to God. The next symbols are the `chariots & pairs of horses for judgment.` That is a different symbol for a different purpose. Just like the Holy Spirit is referred to as – a dove, fire, water, etc & our Lord as – a lion, a lamb, a bird, a branch, jewels etc. different symbols to bring out a different aspect. (purpose of God...)

Now to the colours –

Black Horses (Heb. `shuchor`) go to the North country.

White Horse (Heb. `laben`) go after the black Horses.

Grisled Horses (Heb. `barod`) go to the South country.

Bay Horses (Heb. `amots`) go throughout the earth.

`And the bay went forth, & sought to go that they might walk to & fro throughout the earth.` (Zech. 6: 7 KJ)

`When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth.` (Zech. 6: 7 NIV)

`When the strong ones went out, they were eager to go patrol the earth.` (Zech. 6: 7 NAS)

`the studiest pair of all went out on their errand, fain to traverse the whole world through. (Zech. 6: 7 Knox)

`And the chariots with the strong horses went forth & sought to go that they might patrol the earth.` (Zech. 6: 7 AMP)

The last chariots were given the task of patrolling the whole earth. This would require the strongest, studiest & most powerful of the chariots. (Purpose) So to me, the red or bay (reddish brown) chariots are the strongest. There is that double thought of colour but also of strength for the purpose. If it was just the colour `red,` then `edom` would have been used, but there is the extra meaning of strength that is found in the `bay – amats` connection.

Hope that is clear, Enoch.

================================================================================================================================

Sorry, I don't recognize those as any authority whatsoever.

Now you know when you are buying a house, people say the 3 most important things to remember are -`Position, position & position.` Well, I believe when we study God`s word that the 3 most important things are `Purpose, purpose, & purpose.`

It's Location, Location, Location.

Agree with the Purpose Part.

The next symbols are the `chariots & pairs of horses for judgment.`

Pairs of horses? Where? For Judgement? Where?

That is a different symbol for a different purpose. Just like the Holy Spirit is referred to as – a dove, fire, water, etc & our Lord as – a lion, a lamb, a bird, a branch, jewels etc. different symbols to bring out a different aspect. (purpose of God...)

Those are different "Symbols" or idioms.

You don't have different "Symbols" here; you have the same symbols "Chariots and Horses"---of different colors.  So your Contrast is Not Applicable.  The colors are significant however.

Hmmm   :mgdetective: ,

0554   //  Uma  //  'amots   //  aw-mohts'  //

probably from   0553  ; TWOT - 117c; adj

AV - bay 2; 2

1) strong

2) bay, dappled, piebald (of colour)

Those are three different colors: Bay (Reddish Brown), Dappled (Speckled), Piebald (White with Black Patches)....but interestingly, matches:

(Zechariah 1:8) "I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white."

The last chariots were given the task of patrolling the whole earth. This would require the strongest, studiest & most powerful of the chariots. (Purpose) So to me, the red or bay (reddish brown) chariots

But it differentiated all of them here...

(Zechariah 6:2-3) "In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;  {3} And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses."

So "according to you", we have:

Black Horses:  go to the North country.

White Horse:   go after the Black Horses, North Country

Grisled Horses:   go to the South country.

Bay Horses: (Reddish Brown Horses, but as shown above may contain all three) go throughout the earth.

Red Horses: Unknown Direction.  And Red does not = Reddish Brown.

If it was just the colour `red,` then `edom` would have been used

Agreed, but they (The Red Horses) are still missing Direction

Not comfortable with this but...go ahead, you can move on.

Hi Enoch2021,

We seem to be making a little progress. Now just a couple of things to clear up.

Different symbols for different details.

Horses & chariots & horses are different symbols – close, but different. (detail, detail, detail)

- Like branch & root. (Zech. 6: 12 & Rev. 22: 16)
- Like jasper & sardius. (Rev. 4: 3)
- Like morning star & sun of righteousness. (Rev. 22: 16 & Mal. 4: 2)
- Like stone & rock. (Dan. 2: 34 & Deut. 32: 4)
Etc, etc, etc.

Chariots sent forth for Judgment.

`See, those who go towards the north country have given rest to My spirit in the north country.` (Zech. 6: 8)

Why was God`s spirit previously not at rest? Because He was `exceedingly angry` with the nations.

`I am exceedingly angry with the nations...` (Zech. 1: 15)
`qatsaph,` Heb. word meaning anger, wrath....

Thus God sends the chariots (symbol of war) to bring judgment upon the nations. We see the first of these judgments in the northern quarter of the earth. The other judgments were to come.

As regards the `red horses & chariots,` I see that God shows us `red, black, white, & grisled.`  Then when He sends them out we are shown `black, white, grisled & ....strong horses & chariots. Thus to me God is showing that these red horses are strong horses for the big job.  

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C