• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/23/1958

Can a Christian have a demon inside their flesh and soul , but not in their spirit if the Holy Spirit is inside the spirit ? Do you need to cast them out in the Name of Jesus Christ?

Please give scripture for every answer .

I want to know what you think about this.

Your Sister In Christ ,

Helena

Edited by deliveranceminister

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

Hmmmm,good question.When JESUS rebuked Peter..was Satan present inside Peter(Matt.16:23)?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Can a Christian have a demon inside their flesh and soul , but not in their spirit if the Holy Spirit is inside the spirit ?

Greetings,

You go by Deliverance Minister, so are you asking rhetorically? One cannot serve two masters. A Christian who professes a belief in Christ yet still acts like the devil, I would say that a demonic spirit could certainly dwell within him/her. But a True Christian has been bought with a price and the Holy Spirit now lives in them and for them, it is not possible to be possessed by a demonic spirit. He may be "persecuted", by demons, such as the thorn in Paul's flesh though.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

The simplest answer is no, because I can't find any support in the Scriptures for the belief that a genuine believer can be posessed by a demon in any fashion.

Now, it is true that the flesh and the soul are naturally disposed toward fleshly and soulish things. But that is due to the sin nature passed down from Adam, not from a spirit posessing them. Read Romans 6-8.

Hmmmm, good question.When JESUS rebuked Peter..was Satan present inside Peter(Matt.16:23)?

Yes, Peter was fully possessed by Satan for a time in the flesh , but not in the spirit. He was a follower of Christ and wrote 2 chapters in the Bible. That makes him a Christian. ok

• Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

When God moves in He doesn't create a duplex.

Also, Peter was merely being used by Satan...he didn't have Satan in him. This is a huge misconception.

Thank you for your answer bloodbought. It's a good response and something to think about.

Many churches don't teach this subject and Christians use logic. This scripture is an excellent explanation.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Hmmmm, good question.When JESUS rebuked Peter..was Satan present inside Peter(Matt.16:23)?

Yes, Peter was fully possessed by Satan for a time in the flesh , but not in the spirit. He was a follower of Christ and wrote 2 chapters in the Bible. That makes him a Christian. ok

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Bible does not say that peter was posessed by Satan. Not at any time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Won't give you scripture, but I can tell you from personal experience that the answer is yes they can. The Father will not let them totally overcome that person though and after a time will throw them out on His on time table. It is not until that time that the person realizes the state that he/she has been in.

I might add that it is freightening beyond your wildest imagination while it is going on.

I might also warn to be careful what you let into your life and expose your spirit too.

Sam

Guest Thomas I believe
Can a Christian have a demon inside their flesh and soul , but not in their spirit if the Holy Spirit is inside the spirit ?

Greetings,

You go by Deliverance Minister, so are you asking rhetorically? One cannot serve two masters. A Christian who professes a belief in Christ yet still acts like the devil, I would say that a demonic spirit could certainly dwell within him/her. But a True Christian has been bought with a price and the Holy Spirit now lives in them and for them, it is not possible to be possessed by a demonic spirit. He may be "persecuted", by demons, such as the thorn in Paul's flesh though.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen Dad Ernie !! It is impossible for a demonic spirit to reside inside a saved christian's spirit. Only God's spirit resides there. We are protected under the blood and God protects us from all evil spirits . His protection is around us and with in us. We can be taunted in the flesh and attacked from the outside but it is impossible for The Holy Spirit and the devil to reside in us at the same time.