IGNORED

Dan Mohler - If I am forgiven, why am I still judged on Judgement day?

Joshua-777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Hallelujah~!

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 2 Corinthians 5:10

Amen~!

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24

We who are saved will not be judged as those who are unsaved. We will be judged at the Burma Seat for the things we have done since salvation. Whether what we did was for the glory of Christ or for our own. What we did for Christ will be rewarded with a Crown, what we did for ourselves will be burnt up as if hay and stubble, but we will be saved, even if as through fire. So, it is a judgement of reward, not a judgement of life and death. That is the Great White Throne Judgment.  Our names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life and can never be erased, so we have nothing to fear.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

True. Well said parker.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

We who are saved will not be judged as those who are unsaved. We will be judged at the Burma Seat for the things we have done since salvation. Whether what we did was for the glory of Christ or for our own. What we did for Christ will be rewarded with a Crown, what we did for ourselves will be burnt up as if hay and stubble, but we will be saved, even if as through fire. So, it is a judgement of reward, not a judgement of life and death. That is the Great White Throne Judgment.  Our names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life and can never be erased, so we have nothing to fear.

I agree.

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.