• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

You need two more posts.

Two more forum posts or replying to people's comments?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

You need two more posts.

As you now have enough posts I have moved your thread to a more appropriate forum. 

God Bless, 

Nigel. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Hello kitty,

I think from all appearances that this was a toxic relationship for you.  Perhaps the reason this individual came into your life was to lead you astray, remember that the enemy roams about like a lion seeking to devour.  Not everything or everyone that comes into our life is from God.  Some of these trappings you fell into go hand in hand with long distance relationships.  The reason people get into long distance relationships is because they are lonely and so badly want to find someone to be with.  Therein lays the problem, because you cannot be with someone who is miles and miles away.  Then to prove your love to each other, you find yourselves doing things that you know God does not approve of.

Now I'm not saying that a long distance relationship cannot work, but it requires discipline from both parties.  At some point the idea should be to come together, and like any couple does, you begin making plans for the future.  I think in this instance, you were probably given some early warning signs, such as the disagreement on same sex lifestyles.  In your heart I think you knew then that you were not equally yoked with this individual, but your longing for love trumped your better judgement.  Be patient and wait for the man God has in mind for you, I truly do not believe this guy was the right one.

Praying for you, God bless.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Welcome to Worthy.

You tried to find love in all the wrong places. Internet love is not what you want or need. You know only what the person on the other end wants you to know...tho' you reveal your soul to them it is not love..perhaps more like infatuation. You ask the Lord to help you yet you in turn go to His enemy. You cannot ask God to help you and if what you are doing does not please Him by turning to a psychic and doing what you want. Sending photos of yourself in compromising positions will go throughout the Internet and harm you in seeking a position of work and defile your name and any witness you may give about your relationship with God.

Leave this man turn to God, seek His face and He and He alone will turn things around for you, if you TRUST HIM for your life, your shelter, your children and a godly man.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You need two more posts.

Kitty, tell me, because no one else has asked......

Who is the Lord Jesus Christ to you?

What does He mean in your life?

You need two more posts.

Kitty, tell me, because no one else has asked......

Who is the Lord Jesus Christ to you?

What does He mean in your life?

I know that he is the only one who forgives other than God and that he is the only way to the Father(God).

I know that all you have to really do to get into heaven is accept what he did for us, taking our punishment and to live correctly, live by his' and our Father's words.

I also know that.. even though I know that I and Eoin may still be sinners that I do not belive that he must be cast out or talked down apon by other Christians.. I care about Eoin, I want to be able to help him and that despite what others mat think I will continue to do what I can to be with him.. I can't get the right words At the moment. I want my dear, my very dear friend back into my life. And I want him to be happy. I want to be able give him happiness, in a cleaner way than I'd use to.. without the sexual sins, so then we could be the right couple, meant for each other, belonging to each other the way he(Eoin) had once said.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/30/1975

I think you need to move past this guy... if he loved you he would still be with you. Focus on Jesus and seek Him... and all things will come together for you in time.

Hello kitty,

I think from all appearances that this was a toxic relationship for you. Perhaps the reason this individual came into your life was to lead you astray, remember that the enemy roams about like a lion seeking to devour. Not everything or everyone that comes into our life is from God. Some of these trappings you fell into go hand in hand with long distance relationships. The reason people get into long distance relationships is because they are lonely and so badly want to find someone to be with. Therein lays the problem, because you cannot be with someone who is miles and miles away. Then to prove your love to each other, you find yourselves doing things that you know God does not approve of.

Now I'm not saying that a long distance relationship cannot work, but it requires discipline from both parties. At some point the idea should be to come together, and like any couple does, you begin making plans for the future. I think in this instance, you were probably given some early warning signs, such as the disagreement on same sex lifestyles. In your heart I think you knew then that you were not equally yoked with this individual, but your longing for love trumped your better judgement. Be patient and wait for the man God has in mind for you, I truly do not believe this guy was the right one.

Praying for you, God bless.

I always come back to the fact that my brother's "wife" stated out as a "fornication buddy" their entire relationship was bars off sex and now rjat he got her pregnant and they are married.. she is seen as a "redeemed" "Christian woman" I am angry and feel cheated! My brother got who he chooses! But I am not? I seethe and cry at it it feels unjust to me! Eoin is NOT an bad man! Eoin's not like my "sister-in-law" I know all sin is tha same sin but I refuse to believe that I don't deserve him! This is very unfair the way I see it.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/30/1975

Does he love Jesus? How does the Lord fit into his life? Please trust me because I am with a man who claims to be Christian but lives for himself. When we first met all was wonderful as it usually is in the beginning. But this man has caused me great pain and sorrow. And the sad part is I trusted him and could never believe he would hurt or let me down. But he has over and over and over again.... Only when a man turns from sin and truly loves and follows Christ with all his heart... would I recommend you being with that man. For only then can he truly love you kitty.

Welcome~!

~

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Praying~!