Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I'm not sure you can secure an area like the one they were marching down in a foreign country as they do here.  There also wasn't a lot of time to do so.   It only takes one guy with a 50 cal rifle to take someone out from a half mile away if they are good.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/20/1982

oh bummer (not Obama) that he wasn't there ..... ha ha ha ...

maybe he was simply afraid to go...   

afraid because......?

if i were to answer that, i'd probably say he may have been afraid to go because it would offend the people he tacitly supports. but i'm curious as to what you think he could have been afraid of.

how's your neck?

Looking through Bukhari's hadith, one of the worst things a Muslim can do is to kill another true Muslim....    and Obama is directly responsible for Ossama's death.....      He has ordered the deaths of several key Jihadists and is presently bombing IS.       He is a danger to real Islam and would be/is a major target.

the neck isn't doing well at all.    exrays show my spinal column in my neck isn't strait.  I have an appointment with s sports orthopedic doctor Thursday.   Another aggravation at 67 I have some mineral depletion in my bones, they warned me not to go to a chiropractor.   He could break things.    Looks like I'm going to be hurting for a while.  Hopefully some kind of physical therapy will be able to fix it.....    surgery I do not want.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

maybe he was simply afraid to go...   

afraid because......?

if i were to answer that, i'd probably say he may have been afraid to go because it would offend the people he tacitly supports. but i'm curious as to what you think he could have been afraid of.

how's your neck?

Looking through Bukhari's hadith, one of the worst things a Muslim can do is to kill another true Muslim....    and Obama is directly responsible for Ossama's death.....      He has ordered the deaths of several key Jihadists and is presently bombing IS.       He is a danger to real Islam and would be/is a major target.

the neck isn't doing well at all.    exrays show my spinal column in my neck isn't strait.  I have an appointment with s sports orthopedic doctor Thursday.   Another aggravation at 67 I have some mineral depletion in my bones, they warned me not to go to a chiropractor.   He could break things.    Looks like I'm going to be hurting for a while.  Hopefully some kind of physical therapy will be able to fix it.....    surgery I do not want.

Praying for you.

Guest shiloh357

I'm not sure you can secure an area like the one they were marching down in a foreign country as they do here.  There also wasn't a lot of time to do so.   It only takes one guy with a 50 cal rifle to take someone out from a half mile away if they are good.

Yeah, but it doesn't like it was an issue for security personnel for the other world leaders.

The point is that it was an excuse, not a legitimate reason.  No other world leader, not even Benjamin Netanyahu, who is hated viruently in France, had a problem with this.  His security detail would had to have been extensive.  

Our president is simply showing why he is an embarrassment and a disappointment to this country.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

This whole issue is mostly a product of the information age.  A rally is pulled together on short notice and great political photo ops arise from it.  Suddenly Obama isn't appearing in photo's with a terrorist head of state and his haters say it's a disgrace, never mind that the same people would happily use such images in a different context to show that he is in fact in favor of terrorism.  These are also critics who had no idea in the first place that the rally was happening yet now it is an epic missed opportunity.  France admits it was pulled together on short notice, there are no heads of states from any of the Americas at the rally.  The U.S. is leading the coalition of airstrikes against ISIS, something the Obama administration initiated.  France isn't a part of this coalition at all.  France says they are not at all offended.  The Obama administration admits they should have had a high ranking official.

Conclusion:  Obama is in favor of terrorism and is a Muslim.

Time to have a bowl of Cocoa Puffs and head to work.  Have a great day everybody.

Guest shiloh357

This whole issue is mostly a product of the information age.  A rally is pulled together on short notice and great political photo ops arise from it. 

Yeah, it was short notice and 50 other world leaders were able to pull it together and move their security detail and make the event.  It was just as short notice for them, as well.  So the short notice thing is just an excuse.

Suddenly Obama isn't appearing in photo's with a terrorist head of state and his haters say it's a disgrace, never mind that the same people would happily use such images in a different context to show that he is in fact in favor of terrorism. 

Yeah, right...  We would use the images of President Obama at a rally against Islamic terrorism as proof that he is in favor of terrorism???   Let me know when you have an intelligent argument to make....

These are also critics who had no idea in the first place that the rally was happening yet now it is an epic missed opportunity.  France admits it was pulled together on short notice, there are no heads of states from any of the Americas at the rally.  The U.S. is leading the coalition of airstrikes against ISIS, something the Obama administration initiated.  France isn't a part of this coalition at all.  France says they are not at all offended.  The Obama administration admits they should have had a high ranking official.

More empty arguments.   It is an epic missed opportunity.  The world leaders and their governments knew it was happening and this president knew it was happening.   The problem is that it was a show of solidarity against Islamic terrorism and our president can't bring himself to admit that Islamic terrorism exists.  For him to show up at the rally would be a tacit admission that Islamic terrorism is real.  

This has nothing to do with whether or not France is bombing ISIS and our president only started bombing ISIS after intense public outrage at the beheading of Americans.  Had it not been for the intense heat of American outrage there would have been no bombing of ISIS.   Oh and by the way, the bombings have not been all that successful.  Any ground we gain is lost because we don't have boots on the ground to hold our gains.  But what do you expect from a bunch of amateurs in the White House???

Conclusion:  Obama is in favor of terrorism and is a Muslim.

And here comes the strawman...  

Yeah, but it doesn't like it was an issue for security personnel for the other world leaders.

The point is that it was an excuse, not a legitimate reason.  No other world leader, not even Benjamin Netanyahu, who is hated viruently in France, had a problem with this.  His security detail would had to have been extensive.  

Our president is simply showing why he is an embarrassment and a disappointment to this country.

you can't compare our security people with Israels...   apples and oranges.    I don't mean to say that he really cares one way or another......  

you know I dislike the very ground he walks on.   Maybe the Metaxalone just makes me argumentative.....

Guest shiloh357

you can't compare our security people with Israels...   apples and oranges.

You're right....  Their security is far better...   They have to be better.  Their Prime Minister is the most hated leader on this planet, hands down.   Israel has to be better.  Their security is second to none at airports on planes, and when their leaders are in other countries.