IGNORED

Wife says leave past(my daughter)

another thing to ponder...

how you handle this situation, in other words how you treat your daughter now and from this point forward, will deeply influence how she values herself and what kind of mate she will eventually choose. abandoning her now will drastically increase the odds that she will choose a mate later in life who will treat her as though she is worthless, because that's how she would view herself in a relationship of any significance.

so handle with care...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Marriedguy, There is so much good advice on this this post. Do not abandon your daughter. You are far,far more than a sperm donor. I am praying for your family.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Please listen to the excellent advice you have received.

I was badly injured in an accident ,my beautiful christian husband of 20 years left me

and 3 children17,13 and 4 years.

He began a new life and a new family ,rarely seeing our children. That was 18 years ago.

GOD has been with us amazingly,but, each of my children struggle with their self worth

Each has had dread full problems because of abandament,but I praise GOD for his many miracles in their lives

and he has never abandoned us.

I beg of you , hold tight to your daughter. Get counseling,

Praying ..GOD bless you all.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Please I'm saying from experience a daughter needs a father. You don't want to miss out on birthdays and graduations or wedding. Someday you will have grand children. Let me say this children will grow up real fast. Then you will say wow I missed it. Just be there. You might regret it. Cause a child is a gift from above. Maybe your wife and daughter can have a girls night out. Just the two of them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Please I'm saying from experience a daughter needs a father. You don't want to miss out on birthdays and graduations or wedding. Someday you will have grand children. Let me say this children will grow up real fast. Then you will say wow I missed it. Just be there. You might regret it. Cause a child is a gift from above. Maybe your wife and daughter can have a girls night out. Just the two of them.

Not if she already feels so threatened by an innocent child.  I would keep an eye on her at all times while she's around your daughter.  You know what people are capable of, and this woman does not seem to fear God or have any desire of His commandments/guidance or she wouldn't be acting like this in the first place.  I don't want to scare you, but I'm just saying... better to be safe than sorry.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61

The new wife is NOT a Christian and does not want to get to know the daughter. She wants the daughter out of his life completely. She is very insecure and needs to speak with a counselor about her fears if this marriage is to work.

I think it would be good if we prayed for her to experience repentance and salvation and also that she not only is willing to seek counseling, but continue counseling sessions as needed.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

By the way Tigger, I didn't mean to disagree with you per se, you have a good heart and you want the best  :thumbsup: 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Your wife is very selfish and jealous.You need counseling if your wife will go.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying. I kind of know the feeling as I have an adult special needs child. Men want me to abandon him. They are very helpful and supportive at first but as soon as we spend any time together the first thing they want me to do is "get rid of him" so single I guess I will stay.