• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Im not sold on the womans statement. she said she had a slight fracture; that is not a broken toe. a slight slight fracture is not a big deal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

She said she had a compound fracture, and when I prayed it was swollen. The pain and swelling left and she was able to walk pain free. She brought some friends to get prayer the next night, and they were healed of various stuff, 

"A crack (not only a break) in the bone is also known as a fracture. Fractures can occur in any bone in the body. There are several different ways in which a bone can fracture; for example a clean break to the bone that does not damage surrounding tissue or tear through the skin is known as a closed fracture or a simple fracture. On the other hand, one that damages surrounding skin or tissue is known as a compound fracture or an open fracture. Compound or open fractures are generally more serious than simple fractures, with a much higher risk of infection."

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/173312.php

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

She said she had a compound fracture, and when I prayed it was swollen. The pain and swelling left and she was able to walk pain free. She brought some friends to get prayer the next night, and they were healed of various stuff, 

"A crack (not only a break) in the bone is also known as a fracture. Fractures can occur in any bone in the body. There are several different ways in which a bone can fracture; for example a clean break to the bone that does not damage surrounding tissue or tear through the skin is known as a closed fracture or a simple fracture. On the other hand, one that damages surrounding skin or tissue is known as a compound fracture or an open fracture. Compound or open fractures are generally more serious than simple fractures, with a much higher risk of infection."

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/173312.php

im not trying to put you down in any way. Im not believing her. at 230 thru 233 the lady says she had a " slight hairline fracture " .  then the guy says she had a broke toelater in the video.I have fractured bones I have broke bones. and I also passed out fell straight down and bent all 10 of my toes back on to the top of my feet its been 12 years and I can still only stand for about 30 minutes at most.