Tracking app~~

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Do you know that smart tv's can listen in and record personal conversations and store them? Sort of creepy...

Big Brother is here...

Actually, TVs have had this kind of technology since the late 70's.  I found out about it in the early 90's when I went to a meeting held by Gary Kah (a Christian), who was making it his mission to warn people about things like this, as well as exposing secret government projects that imposed on the public's privacy and liberties.  Yes, I know that may sound like conspiracy theory bunk, but so many conspiracy theories have proven to be true.  Gary provided a lot of evidence and documentation for his claims.  He's even had his life seriously threatened many times for doing this.  (At a time when it wasn't common to be doing it.  His meetings were always kept small and in quiet places due to the threats against him.)

Anyway, Gary explained how televisions made since the late 70's had the ability to see into your living room remotely via the cable company.  It even became known at one time (I think it was through an accidental transmission?)  and there was a small outcry from some people.  I don't recall the excuse/reason that was given to placate people, except to say that it was for some kind of emergency and cable companies hadn't used that capability in the years since the testing of it.    Documentation was provided by Gary for all of this. 

A friend of mine and I, in our early 20's at the time, decided to test one of Gary's theories.  We were told about a place the government was supposed to have abandoned many years ago.  It was in the middle of nowhere.  But, there was suspicious activity going on there.  Once you drove out there, the area looked abandoned and run down.  Signs were worn out and said it was closed.  But, Gary said, that was just the first entrance.  If you drove through it, he guaranteed that you wouldn't get more than half a mile down the road without a half a dozen black cars and three black helicopters swarming you.  He said he was detained in a private area for six hours and questioned.  All he would tell them is that he got lost and they eventually let him go.  My friend and I decided to test this.  At night.  We had the exact same experience.

I haven't had a TV now for over ten years.  But, that's because I got tired of being bombarded with propaganda and filth and paying for the privilege.  I'm sure they could look through my iMac if they want to.  Then again, so could the neighborhood hack these days. 

Very interesting,I don't really care too much if anybody would be listening in,why would they really care about the people who live their own life ..without bothering anybody?

I'm sure the government has their reasons, which are never gentlemanly.  At the time, I remember Gary mentioning that it's one way for the Beast system (during the Great Tribulation) to see who is, and isn't, bowing down before their TV to worship him at the appointed times.  (He gave that as an example, not stating it as fact.)  It could also be used to gather information and spy on those the government considers enemies and terrorists.  Christians, after all, are on that list already.

Either way, I don't worry about it.  Nobody, whether it's Satan, the government or your mother-in-law, can do anything that God doesn't allow for His purpose.  Nothing.  And, whatever happens, even if it's bad, I believe the scriptures when it says that God will receive glory for it and that He looks out for me.  So, even if I were tortured and killed for His name, then I know two things for absolute certain:  1)  He would give me the strength to endure it and receive glory through it, and 2) it's a temporary trial and worth every second, knowing that I would see Him shortly.  And what a grand entrance into the kingdom that would be.  

Amen Keith,all what's called from us is to be faithful and spread the good news.

Some day soon~~and this life as we know it is over and God's glory will be on this earth !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Some day soon~~and this life as we know it is over and God's glory will be on this earth !

I LONG for the day when righteousness is the rule. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I worked in the television industry in the 60's and 70's and have an FCC first class radio/telephone liscense....    I'm certified in Ethernet networks, Microsoft, Unix and Apple Software.....   I've worked in and around the industries for over 50 years and I have never seen a camera or microphone in a TV or Cable Box......   and Yes since I've been hearing about all this snooping for decades, I have taken all my tv's apart to see.

I wish I still had my resources to photograph and site for you.  I'd be interested to see what you thought of them.  Alas, it was about 27 years ago when I last had them.

I wish you did too, for I'm an old conspiracy guy from as early as 1964.   I heard all those things through the years and that's just one of the things than has made me really skeptical of a lot of reporting.    there is a co-running set of conspiracies going on that are all from Satan and are coordinated that will ultimately bring in the antichrist.....    but it is very difficult to wade through all the BS to get to the truth.   and then so many don't really want to know....    it's difficult.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

I wish you did too, for I'm an old conspiracy guy from as early as 1964.   I heard all those things through the years and that's just one of the things than has made me really skeptical of a lot of reporting.    there is a co-running set of conspiracies going on that are all from Satan and are coordinated that will ultimately bring in the antichrist.....    but it is very difficult to wade through all the BS to get to the truth.   and then so many don't really want to know....    it's difficult.

To quote Spanky, "Boy, you said a mouthful!"

For about ten years, I was devoured conspiracy theories.  You name it, I knew about it.  I ran myself ragged learning about, and studying, them.  Then I decided I had to protect myself from them and that was double the time and energy.  Soon I was so discouraged and angry about all the sly, deceitful things going on that I couldn't take it anymore.  I had reached my limit and couldn't bear to know anything else. 

When the Holy Spirit got a hold of me, He was so loving and patient in correcting and restoring me.  Coming out the other end of it, I finally came to realize that these things are happening and nothing I could do would stop it.  When He showed me that God is aware of all of it and that nothing happens unless He allows it, it was a weight lifted off me.  He's in control of all of it.  And He's a big enough God to protect His own.  Even if I did end up a victim of one of them, He would work it out for my benefit and His glory.  What more could I ever ask?

It's wise to recognize these things as signs of the times, but our job is to watch, obey and pray -- and leave the results up to Him.  I now fear none of this.  I'm no longer distracted by these traps laid out to ensnare us and take our focus off of Him.  When I see/hear about them, I stop and pray, then immediately leave it in His hands and keep moving forward in Him.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

To quote Spanky, "Boy, you said a mouthful!"

For about ten years, I was devoured conspiracy theories.  You name it, I knew about it.  I ran myself ragged learning about, and studying, them.  Then I decided I had to protect myself from them and that was double the time and energy.  Soon I was so discouraged and angry about all the sly, deceitful things going on that I couldn't take it anymore.  I had reached my limit and couldn't bear to know anything else. 

When the Holy Spirit got a hold of me, He was so loving and patient in correcting and restoring me.  Coming out the other end of it, I finally came to realize that these things are happening and nothing I could do would stop it.  When He showed me that God is aware of all of it and that nothing happens unless He allows it, it was a weight lifted off me.  He's in control of all of it.  And He's a big enough God to protect His own.  Even if I did end up a victim of one of them, He would work it out for my benefit and His glory.  What more could I ever ask?

It's wise to recognize these things as signs of the times, but our job is to watch, obey and pray -- and leave the results up to Him.  I now fear none of this.  I'm no longer distracted by these traps laid out to ensnare us and take our focus off of Him.  When I see/hear about them, I stop and pray, then immediately leave it in His hands and keep moving forward in Him.

Agree,we can't do anything to change Gods plan--

He knows what's ahead of us and this world,we can't do anything to change things then pray and God will move by the prayer of the saints. I'm sure God is very saddened by everything going on around us but He knew that it has to happen before the end comes,He predicted in His Word that this will get worse.........I'm sure He's hurting more then we can imagine~~

Gods ways are not our way and our future is right before Him...one thing is sure.it can't be long anymore knowing the signs of the times He told us to look at..

What He did promise is: 2 Chrocicles 7:14:

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

I like the idea.

:thumbsup:

Yeap, 45 Years Ago God Gave Me My Own Personal Tracking App

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18

And Her Name Is Carol (My Love)

:)

~

PS, Carol Said Some Of The Newest TV's Are Now Equipped

With Mics For Voice Commands

Just In Case One Loses

His Remote

Control

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Oh oh I see Joe going off on the box... not that chanel dummy I said chanel nine!!! :24:

Oh oh

I see Joe going off on the box...

not that channel dummy I said channel nine!!! :24:

:thumbsup:

Done Deal

Except For Raku

We Only Use Antenna TV

Lots Of Luck Getting Two Way Communications Out Of My House TV

However, HAM Radio Transmissions

Are Another Issue

Altogether

lol~!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/22/1966

I'm tracked we're all tracked by the government,now we can track each other,is it invasion of privacy, sure it is 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I'm tracked we're all tracked by the government,now we can track each other,is it invasion of privacy, sure it is 

My problem with it is that other than the base principle of it, I'm really having trouble working up any real reason to care.   I actually like the idea that my wife can look to see where my phone is all the time...   especially when I leave it somewhere.