IGNORED

Netanyahu calls for 'massive immigration' of European Jews to

angels4u

Guest shiloh357

God will call them back and he will push them to Israel.  They will go because God said they will go.  Scripture will be fulfilled

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Amen! There are a lot of Muslims in Denmark and more trouble is probably going to happen in the near future...

It's good the Lord is calling them back.

I can see psalm 83 being fulfilled not too long from now~~

Tick tock, to be sure.  The view from my apartment faces the eastern sky. 

EDITED TO ADD:  Regarding Psalm 83, I just read that Russia has an agreement with Cyprus to basically put multiple military bases there, practically on the Israeli border. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

But there are lots of jews around our town, So there won't be any jews around out town anymore, here in usa.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Amen! There are a lot of Muslims in Denmark and more trouble is probably going to happen in the near future...

EDITED TO ADD:  Regarding Psalm 83, I just read that Russia has an agreement with Cyprus to basically put multiple military bases there, practically on the Israeli border. 

It's a time clock all right:) I do believe this war will happen before the rapture do you? 

But there are lots of jews around our town, So there won't be any jews around out town anymore, here in usa.

Can it be that some Jews might refuse to go back? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess not every single one will go back, but most will. Oh I love your post on going home. I couldn't reply to it, but I miss my dad and family. I want to go home to. The sad thing about getting older is loosing the ones you love.  :)

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess not every single one will go back, but most will. Oh I love your post on going home. I couldn't reply to it, but I miss my dad and family. I want to go home to. The sad thing about getting older is loosing the ones you love.  :)

I know I'm getting older too---I miss my family too and hope very much to see them all in heaven,we did emigrate to Canada in 1981,so I have a lot of catching up to do! :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

It's a time clock all right:) I do believe this war will happen before the rapture do you? 

On that, I just don't know.  There are wonderful Bible teachers that differ on whether or not Ezekiel 38 and 39 happens first, for Psalm 83.  The Rapture could occur anytime before, during, or after these wars.  Keep in mind that the Rapture isn't what marks the beginning of the Tribulation. The Tribulation starts when the Antichrist signs a peace treaty with Israel, according to Daniel 9:27. There's a time gap between the rapture and the start of the Tribulation period.  But, how big, or small, a time frame that is, no one can say for sure. It could be a period of several days, weeks, months or even years between the rapture and the beginning of the Tribulation.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

???

You've lost me.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Would Netanhayu know that God said that He will gather the Jews from all the nations?

Yes, Netanyahu knows.

Israel has been encouraging Jewish people to return for sometime. There are economic advantages in Israel if they return and it is a matter of safety for the Jewish people. The French Jews have been persecuted for sometime, but recently, it has gotten worse. The French Jews are some of the poorest. 

I am not sure that Netanyahu is highly religious, but almost every Jewish person knows that scripture prophesies a re-gathering of the Jewish people in Israel. Almost all Jewish people celebrate Passover, and the re-gathering and coming of the Messiah is part of the Passover service. At the end of the Seder, everyone says, next year in Jerusalem, indicating the re-gathering and the arrival of the Messiah. The belief is either the Messiah will re-gather the Jewish people, or that God will re-gather, and then the Messiah will come.