• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

or the national liberation front or the ETA or the revolutionarty armed forces of columbia or the new peoples party in the Philippines or the revolutionary peoples liberation front in turkey, should I go on? theres a near endless list of terrorist organizations that ARN"T muslim, a lot of them-including some of the ones I just listed are communist backed. . . to say that all terrorists are muslims is ignoring the facts-we live in a screwed up world, and just because all the media focuses on is ISIS and islam doesn't mean theyre not the only ones out there-it just means theyre at the forefront, and ignoring all the others is nothing more then propaganda. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  67

Pat left out the BR. ~Brigate Rosse /Red Brigade 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

The following are from the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism   Lord's Resistance Army

The Lord's Resistance Army, a cult and guerrilla army, was engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government in 2005. It has been accused of using child soldiers and of committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and using forced child labourers as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves.[82] A quasi-religious movement that mixes some aspects of Christian beliefs with its own brand of spiritualism,[83][84] it is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the "Holy Spirit" which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations.[85][85][86][87] LRA fighters wear rosary beads and recite passages from the Bible before battle

Christian Identity

After 1981, members of groups such as the Army of God began attacking abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.[93][94][95] A number of terrorist attacks were attributed by Bruce Hoffman to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ.[96] A group called Concerned Christians was deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999; they believed that their deaths would "lead them to heaven".[97][98]

--------------------------------

In India, there have been problems with Hindu radicals attacking mainly Muslims, but now some Hindu radical groups have also vowed to make India a country from from Christianianity.

Here is an exerpt from a Wiki article on the Safron Terror:

The first known use of the term "Saffron Terror" is from an 2002 article in Frontline.[10] However it was in the aftermath of the 29 September 2008 bomb blast in the predominantly Muslim town of Malegaon in Maharashtra that it came to be used widely.] In late 2008, Indian police arrested members of a Hindu terrorist cell allegedly involved in Malegaon blast. The blame for several of these attacks has been placed on radical Islamist groups; one group, which calls itself Indian Mujahedeen, claimed responsibility for several attacks. Former Home Minister of India P. Chidambaram urged Indians to beware of "Saffron terror" in August 2010 at a meeting of state police chiefs in New Delhi

And another Hindi group:

Abhinav Bharat is an ultra right wing[1][2][3][4][5] Hindu extremist organization of pre-Independence era that was revived in Pune, Maharastra in 2006 and now has a large base in Madhya Pradesh.[6][7][8] The activities of the organisations came into sharp focus after Maharashtra Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) arrested its member in relation to Malegaon blast case.[9]

And another about a terrorist Hindu group:

The 2006 Malegaon bombings were a series of bomb blasts that took place on 8 September 2006 in Malegaon, a town in the Nashik district of the Indian state of Maharashtra, located at some 290 km to the northeast of state capital Mumbai. That were initially blamed on Pakistan but a chargesheet filed in 2013 put the blame on India based Hindu Radicals

--------------------------

Now for the saddest of all to me.

Meir Kahanne was an Israeli Jewish extremist.  He formed the Kach party in Israel, which was later outlawed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane

Meir David Kahane (Hebrew: הרב מאיר דוד כהנא‎) (/kəˈhɑːnə/; August 1, 1932 – November 5, 1990) was an American-Israeli rabbi, ultranationalist writer, and political figure, whose work became either the direct or indirect foundation of most modern Jewish militant and extreme right-wing political groups.[1] He was an ordained Orthodox rabbi and later served as a member of the Israeli Knesset

While serving in Israel's Knesset in the mid-1980s, Kahane proposed laws, none of which passed, to forbid sexual relations between non-Jews and Jews, to separate Jewish and Arab neighborhoods, and to prohibit meetings of any sort between Jewish and Arab young people

The Jewish Defense League (JDL) is an FBI listed terrorist group[6] founded by Kahane in New York City in 1968. JDL's self-described purpose was to protect Jews from local manifestations of antisemitism.[38] According to the Anti-Defamation League, Kahane "preached a radical form of Jewish nationalism which reflected racism, violence and political extremism"[38] and those attitudes were replicated by Irv Rubin, the JDL successor to Kahane.[39] In a 1971 interview, Bob Dylan made positive comments about Kahane. In Time Magazine, Dylan stated, "He's a really sincere guy. He's really put it all together."[40] According to Kahane, Dylan did attend several meetings of the Jewish Defense League in order to find out "what we're all about"[41] and started to have talks with the rabbi.[42] Subsequently, Dylan downplayed the extent of his contact with Kahane.[43]

A number of the JDL members and leaders, including Kahane, were convicted in relation to acts of domestic terrorism in the United States.[44] In 1971, Kahane was sentenced to 5 years in prison, suspended, for conspiring to manufacture explosives.[7] In 1975, Kahane was arrested for leading the attack on the police outside the Soviet United Nations mission and injuring two officers, but was released after being given summonses for disorderly conduct. Later that same year, Kahane was accused of conspiring to kidnap a Soviet diplomat, bomb the Iraqi embassy in Washington, and ship arms abroad from Israel. He was convicted of violating his probation for the 1971 bomb conviction and sentenced to one year in prison.[45] However he served most of it in a hotel, with frequently unsupervised absences, due to a concession over the provision of kosher food.[46] He also announced that the JDL planned to recruit a 150,000 member volunteer "army" of Americans to fight for Israel, even as such an "army" had no approval from the Israeli government.[38] In a 1984 interview with Washington Post correspondent Carla Hall, Kahane admitted that the JDL "bombed the Russian [soviet] mission in New York, the Russian cultural mission here [Washington] in 1971, the Soviet trade offices."[

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Terrorism in this context is used to gain a political acquiescence. ie. Israel used terrorism

against Britain prior to statehood. Can we assume that Muslims have read the Qur'ap. And we can assume

they know Mohammad's instructions concerning killing apostates and the forced conversion of others or

death. And we can assume that our president has also read the book. So when they say the extremist do

not represent Islam they knowingly lie. The correct definition is not Muslim terrorists but Muslim

zealots. Mohammad just followed the example set by Jewish zealots of the first century.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I do agree with the premise of your post Shiloh those who knowingly help terrorists should be held accountable. My point is though if you start out a blatantly false statement like all terrorists are Muslims-it ruins your credibility and makes it look like nothing more then a propaganda message and no ones going to pay attention to the rest of your post-regardless of how factual it is.

Guest shiloh357

Babbler,

You are historically incorrect.  Israel has NEVER used terrorism.   You are referring to groups like the Irgun.   The Jews did not fly over to Britain and bomb churches and murder British citizens.  Groups like the Irgun were responding to British aggression and the British policies and actions that favored and enabled the Muslims to slaughter Jews.  

Secondly, to call Muslim terrorists zealots and then to argue that Mohammed learned his brand of violence from the Jews is also historically incorrect and is extremely anti-Semitic and is not welcome on this thread.

:thumbsup:

Guilt?

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

By Association?

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:12

So, How Can That Be?

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Matthew 16:24

~

Praying~!