Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Here's the distance I am from my computer screen...

IMG_0005_zps35209986-1.jpg

I need that kind of set up. It looks quite comfy. 

I like to think outside the office chair.  This set up is for casual mode.  The one below is for when I'm studying.

8649852c-4a6f-4e70-89df-974dd18a4ed3_zps

Only one monitor???

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Computer glasses you need? You need binoculars!! I must say, but you can come and set up a service for many of us if it looks that neat and tidy.....I have stuff when I work on the table, floor, printer and desk!! WOW!! and they say I am type A??

Actually ..I am jealous..never keep it that neat ...will never find what I want!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Only one monitor???

I only have one internet. 

Computer glasses you need? You need binoculars!! I must say, but you can come and set up a service for many of us if it looks that neat and tidy.....I have stuff when I work on the table, floor, printer and desk!! WOW!! and they say I am type A??

Actually ..I am jealous..never keep it that neat ...will never find what I want!

Yeah, I'm a tidy bug.  It's not an obsession or that I need to have everything in it's place.  Basically, like I've said, I live very simple and own very little.  It's not difficult to keep it sorted.  I've always seen it as part of being a good steward and caring for the things the Lord's put in my care.  It makes it so much easierto give up things when the time comes because I know it's not really mine.  Then there's the fact that I'm a very organized and detail-oriented person.  I've been asked many times to help others purge and simplify, as well as organize things.  I love walking into a chaotic room and being asked to organize it.  At that point, I recommend folks stand back behind the protective glass and I let loose.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Only one monitor???

Grasshopper, you have only one hand, but many fingers!

Only one monitor???

Grasshopper, you have only one hand, but many fingers!

Yes, fingers that are much more comfortable turning the pages of a book!  I'm not important enough to need two of anything (except socks and shoes), and I'm not smart enough to use the one computer I have even close to it's potential.  I was content when they invented indoor plumbing. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Yeah, I'm a tidy bug.  It's not an obsession or that I need to have everything in it's place.  Basically, like I've said, I live very simple and own very little.  It's not difficult to keep it sorted.  I've always seen it as part of being a good steward and caring for the things the Lord's put in my care.  It makes it so much easierto give up things when the time comes because I know it's not really mine.  Then there's the fact that I'm a very organized and detail-oriented person.  I've been asked many times to help others purge and simplify, as well as organize things.  I love walking into a chaotic room and being asked to organize it.  At that point, I recommend folks stand back behind the protective glass and I let loose.

Want to come to arizona for a visit lol? 

Want to come to arizona for a visit lol? 

You jest but have no clue how willing I am to help folks and what lengths I'll go to to do it!  For some reason, I got a double portion anointing... that of Stephen in the Bible.  Any opportunity to serve and I'm all over it!

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I use two monitors-one 23 inch HD LED monitor and a 22 inch LCD HD monitor, both rated for 1080p, and let me tell you ill never go back to a single monitor!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

How do you use two monitors (set up) and why do you use them?