• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

No one is trying to gloss over the Bush Administration, at this point it has no relevance to the discussion.  Bush left office 6 years ago, it's about time the current President started taking responsibility for his own administration.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

The vacuum was created by the removal of Sadam, this is without question. We filled that vacuum for a time at the cost of the lives of our military members and while they were dying the Iraqis had multiple election and created a constitution. If we had stayed for 20 more years killing off our own troops the end result would have been the same, a government that didn't work because we forced upon them a system of government they neither desired or were ready for.

Everyone knew this would hAppen, which is why nobody but Bush was stupid enough to remove Sadam.

The ISIS problem goes directly to Bush for his invasion, everything that has transpired in Iraq since then was brought on by the single worst idea in the history of presidents in our country.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The vacuum was created by the removal of Sadam, this is without question. We filled that vacuum for a time at the cost of the lives of our military members and while they were dying the Iraqis had multiple election and created a constitution. If we had stayed for 20 more years killing off our own troops the end result would have been the same, a government that didn't work because we forced upon them a system of government they neither desired or were ready for.

Everyone knew this would hAppen, which is why nobody but Bush was stupid enough to remove Sadam.

The ISIS problem goes directly to Bush for his invasion, everything that has transpired in Iraq since then was brought on by the single worst idea in the history of presidents in our country.

It is the Q'uran that is ultimately responsible because Muslims have been trying to conquer, subdue and enslave the World for years. History has proven that time and again and their sordid little handbook tells them to do it.

You can talk about vacuums being filled as much as you like, and you may even be right about such vacuums, but only one POTUS has been deliberately (not accidentally or foolishly) enabling the enemy and that is Barack Obama.

If you cannot see that Obama is without a shadow of any doubt the worst ever President that the U.S.A has ever had, and a blatantly obvious traitor to boot, so obvious that he no longer even tries to hide it, then I really don't know what else to say.

Guest shiloh357

Alex you are a broken record.   Saddam Husseein was replaced, there was no vacuum.  The vacuum was created when we left without making sure that the Iraqi government was fully in place and ready to take over.  Furthermore, had  we remained in Iraq with a sufficient force number, ISIS  would have been put down before they grew to such force strength that they have now.  If we had stayed long enough until they had a working government an a solid military, we would have eventually been able to leave, but Obama didn't want that.  This administration is sloppy, incompetent and the worst we have ever had.

Obama, not Bush is the direct cause of the rise of ISIS and for most of the current unrest in the middle east.  

I am a broken record, I keep repeating the truth over and over and over again. Maybe one day it will make it past the partisan wall you have built around you.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I am a broken record, I keep repeating the truth over and over and over again. Maybe one day it will make it past the partisan wall you have built around you.

Or alternatively, you are not repeating the truth and are just a broken record!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Sadam was not good to the population of his country.  With the reasoning you present here, one should not address any evil dictator in the world, as removing evil will result in more evil.  I don't know what the actual agenda was when we removed Sadam, but i wish the government was more concerned with the well being of the innocent civilians.  Too bad we don't see more world leaders speak as Netanyahu did, where they sound respectful, honorable, and call evil for what it is.  

What have I said that was untrue?

Or alternatively, you are not repeating the truth and are just a broken record!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Thread closed due to personal attacks.  What a shame.  I was looking forward to this discussion, but after reading through, I am now glad I stayed away.   The personal attacks needs to stop or people will be leaving.