Jeb Bush

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

They happened before the flood. Nimrod started in again shortly after and it has been in the works sence. What is coming isn't nearly as bad as you might think when the trib gets here. All you have to do is stand up and tell them they are wrong and die and go to heaven.

It is the things that happen before that that we can deal with.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

They happened before the flood. Nimrod started in again shortly after and it has been in the works sence. What is coming isn't nearly as bad as you might think when the trib gets here. All you have to do is stand up and tell them they are wrong and die and go to heaven.

Yes,if you do not mind having your head cut off.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

much better than dieing from prostate cancer...        20 seconds and hello Jesus....

much better than dieing from prostate cancer...        20 seconds and hello Jesus....

Hmm....there are other cancers that are just as bad such as pancreatic.That takes a person pretty darn fast.

For a moment there, I thought this thread was about Jeb Bush! My mistake!

Off%20Topic.gif Yes,it is about Jeb Bush but oo and I started gabbing about something else.We need a this and that or a derailing thread around here so people can post random stuff.

For a moment there, I thought this thread was about Jeb Bush! My mistake!

Off%20Topic.gif Yes,it is about Jeb Bush but oo and I started gabbing about something else.We need a this and that or a derailing thread around here so people can post random stuff.

Maybe we can get forum software designed, where the off topic posts just cascade to a smaller side column, that could get absurd on some threads.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I believe that the largest theft in world history was the Wall Street and banking bailout during the Obama Administration.

Amen Parkert that would be my guess too.

Guest Butero

You cannot write off Jeb Bush as becoming the GOP nominee because many of us don't want another Bush or because we don't want a moderate who will cave to the left.  I remember thinking that there was no way McCain would ever get the nomination for similar reasons, but look what happened.  And now, look who enters the race but Huckabee, the guy who muddied the waters in 2008 to come in second.  What they do is strategize a means of dividing the vote, eliminating all the conservatives, and leave us with the person the powers that be want us stuck with.  I personally think that is Jeb Bush, and he will likely go up against Hillary Clinton.  I think Jeb Bush has a very good chance of becoming the next President.  Hillary Clinton has had one scandal after another and she is just getting started.  She is not nearly as charismatic as her husband is, and I think she is very beatable. 

I also wouldn't doubt that the powers that be have hand picked Jeb Bush.  Now it is about making the Republican voters think they are the ones who will ultimately choose him, as they work to eliminate everyone that stands in his way.  Every time a conservative moves to the top of the field, you will have the attack dogs working to destroy him or her.  I could easily see Huckabee as the hand picked man to come in second again.  He will cause many evangelicals to gravitate in his directions, and away from the serious conservatives.  He isn't supposed to win, but he is supposed to help the establishment guy, who is probably Jeb Bush.  It could be worse.  The establishment guy could be Chris Christy.  What a mess that would be.  Then we will be faced with the ultra left wing Hillary Clinton, who is not only wrong on all the issues, but corrupt, or the nice RINO, Jeb Bush.  The temptation will be there to vote third party, but many of us will be feeling like we cannot risk the likes of Hillary Clinton actually becoming President, so we will wind up voting for another Bush.  Been there, done that, so why think it won't happen again? 

This is what I suspect I will wind up doing.  I will pick the best conservative in the field and support them.  Right now I am leaning towards Rand Paul.  He will wind up losing, and I will move to the next most conservative and the next most conservative on down the line till I am left with something like Huckabee verses Bush.  I will wind up voting for Huckabee, though he is really just another RINO, and Bush will win.  Then I will be faced with the general election where there are only three choices on the ballot:  Jeb Bush ®  Hillary Clinton (D) and a Libertarian candidate.  If the Libertarian is pro-life, I may be tempted to vote for him or her, but will likely not want to throw away my vote and risk a Clinton win.  If the Libertarian is pro-choice, then I have no choice to begin with, and will vote for Jeb Bush.  Could I be wrong about all of these predictions?  Certainly, but that is how I expect things to go. 

Here is a thought on how to muddy up the waters.  Lets say I am right about Huckabee, and his only reason for being in the race is to get Jeb Bush the nomination by dividing the conservatives.  He gets the evangelical conservatives, while people like Ted Cruz get the Libertarian leaning conservatives and they divide and conquer.  What would happen if we all get behind Huckabee at the start?  What will they do then?  Will they bring down their own guy to save Bush and ruin their entire strategy?  It might be something to consider, because if we follow the usual game plan, we will wind up losing.