• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

What Science Doesn't Know

science knows very little. in our oct. issue i have pointed out that science has only examined 1% of the plants in the amazon for medicinal qualities.  not only do they not have the manpower, as most of their people are chasing a lie (evolution) and spending most of their resources chasing that lie.  think of what could be done for the people of the world if those scientists redirected their energies and resources to study these plants found around the world and see how they coul dhelp other humans.

evolution and evolutionists are very selfish.

Here is another interesting text. Speaking about the creation days - "When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment: when He appointed the foundations of the earth:" Proverbs 8:29.

The waters are under a command from God not to pass their boundaries. And it is interesting that in the same text, it mentions the foundations of the earth. So water and the earth are tied together. We find that before the flood, it never rained, but the earth was somehow watered by springs and mists from under the ground.

It is obvious that when the flood occurred that this system collapsed and has left us with a lot of trapped water in the rocks, and underground lakes and rivers.

And during the flood the waters passed their boundaries and overflowed the world as Peter says.

again this makes absolutely no sense at all and why are you saying 'peter says' when you do not quote Peter at all?

what are your qualifications to speak on these topics? what degrees do you have or training that makes you think you can expound upon biblical ideas and events?

what system are you talking baout? provide real verifiable details so we can see what you are actually referencing?

oh and in case you want my credentials, I have a BTh, Mast. of Min in history & archaeoloogy, M. of Biblical archaeology and THD.  i do not challenge for the sake of challenging you but am calling you on your spreading of false information

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

Here is another interesting text. Speaking about the creation days - "When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment: when He appointed the foundations of the earth:" Proverbs 8:29.

The waters are under a command from God not to pass their boundaries. And it is interesting that in the same text, it mentions the foundations of the earth. So water and the earth are tied together. We find that before the flood, it never rained, but the earth was somehow watered by springs and mists from under the ground.

It is obvious that when the flood occurred that this system collapsed and has left us with a lot of trapped water in the rocks, and underground lakes and rivers.

And during the flood the waters passed their boundaries and overflowed the world as Peter says.

again this makes absolutely no sense at all and why are you saying 'peter says' when you do not quote Peter at all?

what are your qualifications to speak on these topics? what degrees do you have or training that makes you think you can expound upon biblical ideas and events?

what system are you talking baout? provide real verifiable details so we can see what you are actually referencing?

oh and in case you want my credentials, I have a BTh, Mast. of Min in history & archaeoloogy, M. of Biblical archaeology and THD.  i do not challenge for the sake of challenging you but am calling you on your spreading of false information.

II Peter 3:5,6. KJV The earth once stood out of the water while it was in it, until the flood, when it all overflowed with water.

Universities don't know or teach these things today. Peter verses 3-5, "...scoffers walking after their own lusts" "they are willingly ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old..."

"saying ...all things have continued" as usual since day one. 

There are hundreds of verses that talk about the foundations of the earth and how it is all set up. Just remember the clues as you read, and they'll come together eventually. It is not possible to have one line answers, even though God does that. For example, in the book of Job 38:6 God asks the question about the foundations, and then goes on to explain it. Everything He says is in order of creation, and it's order of maintenance by the word.

It's not just poetry and metaphorical speech either, that analysis is a cop-out.

II Peter 3:5,6. KJV The earth once stood out of the water while it was in it, until the flood, when it all overflowed with water.

Universities don't know or teach these things today. Peter verses 3-5, "...scoffers walking after their own lusts" "they are willingly ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old..."

There are hundreds of verses that talk about the foundations of the earth and how it is all set up. Just remember the clues as you read, and they'll come together eventually. It is not possible to have one line answers, even though God does that. For example, in the book of Job 38:6 God asks the question about the foundations, and then goes on to explain it. Everything He says is in order of creation, and it's order of maintenance by the word.

It's not just poetry and metaphorical speech either, that analysis is a cop-out.

so you ignored what I wrote and continued to write complete nonsense. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

Gen 7:4  For in seven more days I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights. And I will destroy from off the face of the earth every living thing that I have made.
Gen 7:5  And Noah did according to all that Jehovah commanded him.
Gen 7:6  And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
Gen 7:7  And Noah went in. And his sons and his wife and his sons' wives went in with him into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.
Gen 7:8  Of the clean animals, and of the animals that were not clean, and of the fowls, and of everything that creeps on the earth,
Gen 7:9  two by two they went in to Noah into the ark, male and female, as God had commanded Noah.
Gen 7:10  And it happened after seven days that the waters of the flood came into being on the earth.
Gen 7:11  In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, in the seventeenth day of the month, in this day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of the heavens were opened up.
Gen 7:12  And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

Please also take into account this was a supernatural event.... for us to try and set limits on the amount of water needed...where it could go, or what could happen is entirely speculation. The scriptural account is just dandy for me...I don't need science to explain it any more than it already has. Secondly, let's please watch our tone with each other here. If those involved have not read the terms of service here, I would strongly urge that you do so.

God Bless,

Hip

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

what are your qualifications to speak on these topics? what degrees do you have or training that makes you think you can expound upon biblical ideas and events....

what system are you talking baout? provide real verifiable details so we can see what you are actually referencing....

oh and in case you want my credentials, I have a BTh, Mast. of Min in history & archaeoloogy, M. of Biblical archaeology and THD....

i do not challenge for the sake of challenging you but am calling you on....

your spreading of false information....

:sherlock:

Demons

Timothy, guard what God has entrusted to you. Avoid godless, foolish discussions with those who oppose you with their so-called knowledge. 1 Timothy 6:20 (New Living Translation)

Still Gibber 

Be careful that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deceit based on human tradition, based on the elemental forces of the world, and not based on Christ. Colossians 2:8 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

While Men Spin Lies

God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through? Numbers 23:19 (New Living Translation)

Yet God Be

What if indeed some disbelieved? Will their unbelief nullify the faith of God? Never may it be! But let God be true, and every man a liar, as it has been written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
and will prevail in Your being judged.”
Romans 3:3-4 (Berean Literal Bible)

True

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping animal that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was on the dry land, died. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping animals, and the fowl of heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth; and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:21-23 (Webster Bible Translation)

~

Believe

Here God demonstrates his love for us, because if when we were sinners, The Messiah died in our place, Romans 5:8 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

And Be Blessed Beloved

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:15 (New American Standard Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

It's Simply The Truth

Your word is true from the beginning: and every one of your righteous judgments endures for ever. Psalms 119:160 (American King James Version)

Yet Even Doctors Of Theology (Religious Philosophers) Will Mock

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Psalms 119:11 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword, and the Christian’s character. Here Paradise is restored, Heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed.

CHRIST is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet.

Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment and will be remembered forever. It Involves the highest responsibility, will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Front Of My Gideon New Testament

what is your point?  you quote scripture that has nothing to do with the topic

Guest shiloh357

A local flood makes no sense.  There would have no reason to build an ark.  No reason to save the animals.   Noah and his family could have simply moved out of the locality of the flood.   Animals would have naturally moved out of that locality as the waters began to fall. In fact, sinful humanity which was the target of the flood would not have stuck around to die in the rising flood waters.  They would have fled as well.  

The description of that flood in every place it is mentioned in the Bible is global and catastrophic.  It was designed so that there was no escape.  Besides a local flood that covered the tops of mountains would have place impossible hydraulic requirements on water resulting in a rather oval or egg-shaped flood.

Gen. 1:1-2 is not a flood event.  That is pure conjecture.   And it denies the redemptive nature of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

II Peter 3:5,6. KJV The earth once stood out of the water while it was in it, until the flood, when it all overflowed with water.

so you ignored what I wrote and continued to write complete nonsense. 

There are several points made in your post, so I replied to the ones most closely associated with the topic. Please specify, perhaps in point form, which things you want to talk about, and we'll take it from there.

There are several points made in your post, so I replied to the ones most closely associated with the topic. Please specify, perhaps in point form, which things you want to talk about, and we'll take it from there.

you are a funny guy.