• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Nobody can do anything without God's authorization.

True, but in the interest of free will, God has allowed us (for a fixed period of time) to do near enough whatever we like - but of course there are always consequences.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

The warm water port is crucial to the Russians to defend their southern borders from Muslim insurgents. The Ukrainians were simply wasting that opportunity and doing nothing useful with the port, nor preventing Muslims from entering Russia. Putin decided to take the port back because in the hands of the Ukrainians it was like leaving a child in guard.

I have a photojournalist friend who went to the Ukraine last year to cover the Russian invasion. He was firmly on the side of the Ukrainians and despised the Russians. In Kiev he managed to interview some senior Ukrainian politicians who were more than happy to tell him their side of the story.

After six months he came back with a changed mind. Although he had made many Ukrainian friends, he had come to the conclusion that they were mainly a waste of space. He told me that he firmly understood why Putin had invaded. The Ukrainians were just loitering, fighting the Russians for no real reason and could not take responsibility for their own actions. They just couldn't organise anything at all. They were more interested in selling stolen goods to each other, smoking pot and using the invasion as an opportunity to make money from the publicity. I guess that Putin's patience had finally run out!

Oak,

Good post and clear insight to what is going on. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I think he already has.

Rev 13:7-10

7 And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

Are you saying that putin is the antichrist or the beast?

hummmmm......    I'm not sure how to answer that.  I think the beast is a fallen angel that is let out of the bottomless pit...  Tartarus.    I don't think that is where Putin came from......     do you consider the Beast and the Antichrist the same entity?

While I don't think Putin is the Antichrist, the Antichrist can maneuver things to have Putin do his will.

No I dont consider them the same entity. I was just confused by your reference to putin, then the verse you posted.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think he already has.

7 And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

hummmmm......    I'm not sure how to answer that.  I think the beast is a fallen angel that is let out of the bottomless pit...  Tartarus.    I don't think that is where Putin came from......     do you consider the Beast and the Antichrist the same entity?

While I don't think Putin is the Antichrist, the Antichrist can maneuver things to have Putin do his will.

No I dont consider them the same entity. I was just confused by your reference to putin, then the verse you posted.

I was just mainly speaking toward God authorizing things....  that some things have already been authorized.

For the record, I do think the Beast is a fallen angel from the pit and his name is Apollo......    the Antichrist I think will be a halfbreed or one of the bodies that are being made for angels to live here as humans.....   I know that sounds kind of out there, but I know people who are/were involved in making it happen.

Obama's origins make me wonder about him.   He is just soooooo  weird.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I think he already has.

NASB

I was just mainly speaking toward God authorizing things....  that some things have already been authorized.

For the record, I do think the Beast is a fallen angel from the pit and his name is Apollo......    the Antichrist I think will be a halfbreed or one of the bodies that are being made for angels to live here as humans.....   I know that sounds kind of out there, but I know people who are/were involved in making it happen.

Obama merely has a different mindset than you or I. A cultural difference in how he was raised to think. Unfortunately it also doesnt have american interests at heart.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think he already has.

NASB

Obama merely has a different mindset than you or I. A cultural difference in how he was raised to think. Unfortunately it also doesnt have american interests at heart.

I'm still trying to decide if he has a heart     LoL