WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,459
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

LONDON (Worthy News)– Russia has threatened to use “nuclear force” to defend its annexation of Crimea and warned that the "same conditions" that prompted it to take military action in Ukraine exist in the three Baltic states, all members of Nato, the UK Independent reported.

According to notes made by an American at a meeting between Russian generals and US officials – and seen by The Times newspaper – Moscow threatened a "spectrum of responses from nuclear to non-military" if Nato moved more forces into Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.

The Russians told the meeting, which took place in Germany last month, that an attempt to return Crimea to Ukraine would be met "forcefully including through the use of nuclear force". –
Source

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the port in Crimea is more important to Russia than the base in Cuba is to us......     we should not push Russia to war over it for they really have no choice in the long run but to defend what they have done.

We may not consider that as right, but it is reality.....   and they will go to war over it if we push it that far.    I don't believe they can overpower us with conventional weapons, so it will come to nuclear weapons, and they will not all be over there.    So we must decide if Crimea is worth loosing a dozen or so cities and be thrown back into the stone age for a generation or two.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Nothing but hot air. Putin is many things, suicidal is not one of them.

I agree (more or less).

we are moving NATO troops into the buffer countries next to their border....   we agreed never to do that.

Crimea has their only warm water port and they can not give that up.

Crimea used to be a part of Russia but during the USSR days they allowed Ukraine to govern it, but they had control of Ukraine...

They simply took it back when they lost control of Ukraine.

They can not afford to loose the port in southern Crimea.  Similar to us not ever giving up our base and port in Cuba...

and it's totally foolish to push Putin on this, for having NATO troops on their border and the chance of loosing that port will push their paranoia beyond safe levels....

Obama seems hell bent on destroying this nation and this would be a really good way to do so......   remember who has the launch codes.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Nobody can do anything without God's authorization.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

we are moving NATO troops into the buffer countries next to their border....   we agreed never to do that.

Crimea has their only warm water port and they can not give that up.

Crimea used to be a part of Russia but during the USSR days they allowed Ukraine to govern it, but they had control of Ukraine...

They simply took it back when they lost control of Ukraine.

They can not afford to loose the port in southern Crimea.  Similar to us not ever giving up our base and port in Cuba...

and it's totally foolish to push Putin on this, for having NATO troops on their border and the chance of loosing that port will push their paranoia beyond safe levels....

Obama seems hell bent on destroying this nation and this would be a really good way to do so......   remember who has the launch codes.

The warm water port is crucial to the Russians to defend their southern borders from Muslim insurgents. The Ukrainians were simply wasting that opportunity and doing nothing useful with the port, nor preventing Muslims from entering Russia. Putin decided to take the port back because in the hands of the Ukrainians it was like leaving a child in guard.

I have a photojournalist friend who went to the Ukraine last year to cover the Russian invasion. He was firmly on the side of the Ukrainians and despised the Russians. In Kiev he managed to interview some senior Ukrainian politicians who were more than happy to tell him their side of the story.

After six months he came back with a changed mind. Although he had made many Ukrainian friends, he had come to the conclusion that they were mainly a waste of space. He told me that he firmly understood why Putin had invaded. The Ukrainians were just loitering, fighting the Russians for no real reason and could not take responsibility for their own actions. They just couldn't organise anything at all. They were more interested in selling stolen goods to each other, smoking pot and using the invasion as an opportunity to make money from the publicity. I guess that Putin's patience had finally run out!

I think he already has.

Rev 13:7-10

7 And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

to paraphrase that......    when push comes to shove I'm going to throw you under the bus.....   but I'll make it up to you later....

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I think he already has.

7 And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

Are you saying that putin is the antichrist or the beast?

I think he already has.

NASB

Are you saying that putin is the antichrist or the beast?

hummmmm......    I'm not sure how to answer that.  I think the beast is a fallen angel that is let out of the bottomless pit...  Tartarus.    I don't think that is where Putin came from......     do you consider the Beast and the Antichrist the same entity?

While I don't think Putin is the Antichrist, the Antichrist can maneuver things to have Putin do his will.