Elderly Neighbor Who Became Intrusive

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

(I will only accept and respond to those who present Biblical/Godly advice, not Worldly advice. Going forward, I am only trying to please my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and become a better person. Not worse. Thank you and God Bless All.)

The above is from your original post when you started this thread.

I have given you scripture, you may not like the advice or the questions;

but if you wish to start a thread and expect everyone to agree with you, I'm afraid that is not going to happen.

This is not about attacking you, but rather about trying to show you too look at your problem in another light.

Perhaps, you just wanted everyone to say how sorry they felt for you?

Pro 19:20  Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

To all of my real Christian brothers and sisters who have read my post and responded in love, shed light from a BIBLICAL standpoint (not their own) and gave examples of experiences, letting me know I am not alone, I sincerely appreciate your kindness, as well as, your warm welcomes to this platform. I will also take all of your advice into consideration going forth. I pray that God will bless each of you in abundance.

To all who were judgmental, condescending and acting, "Holier than Thou", The Lord Jesus Christ can see right through each one of you. Your are not real Christians, no matter how sweet, inviting and church-going you claim to be. Everything you do is to make yourself look good in public. I know your type. Wolves in Sheep's clothing. You can fool people, but you can not and will not deceive The Most High. Keep responding and arguing by yourselves. I am done with this discussion and I am done with you. I actually feel sorry for you all. I'll pray for you.

My conscience is free and clear.

At this point, I will no longer be following, or responding to this post that I have created. I walk away with no regrets.

My life is composed of so much more than this topic.

God bless,

JesusIsLove

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

I want you to know I read your original post and I've read every response and you are way off base on this.

Your user name is Jesusislove but I see very little love in your actions to your neighbor or in your response to people here who haven't agreed with you.

There is no doubt in my mind if someone knocked on our door at two o'clock in the morning needing something,

even just someone to talk to, my parents would welcome them in and do what was necessary to help.

I met a lady once who was in a bad place and I invited her to my grandparents house knowing that Pop and Lolly could and would help.

She lived with them for over a month and has since become a member of our church and a member of our family.

You keep saying over and over again that you did this and you did that at first until you felt uncomfortable but real love doesn't work that way.

Real love for others is doing it in spite of being uncomfortable.

It means doing it when it's inconvenient, when you get nothing in return.

I'm sorry for the opportunity you have missed in befriending an older person...from experience I can tell you they make great friends and awesome mentors....if you let them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

I want you to know I read your original post and I've read every response and you are way off base on this.

Your user name is Jesusislove but I see very little love in your actions to your neighbor or in your response to people here who haven't agreed with you.

There is no doubt in my mind if someone knocked on our door at two o'clock in the morning needing something,

even just someone to talk to, my parents would welcome them in and do what was necessary to help.

I met a lady once who was in a bad place and I invited her to my grandparents house knowing that Pop and Lolly could and would help.

She lived with them for over a month and has since become a member of our church and a member of our family.

You keep saying over and over again that you did this and you did that at first until you felt uncomfortable but real love doesn't work that way.

Real love for others is doing it in spite of being uncomfortable.

It means doing it when it's inconvenient, when you get nothing in return.

I'm sorry for the opportunity you have missed in befriending an older person...from experience I can tell you they make great friends and awesome mentors....if you let them.

No all of them do.

(and I think those who are attacking  "JesusIslove"  are not much better.)

Unless you've walked in another person shoes...

(praying for your situation)

Peace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I think this has gone as far as it can go. Closed.