ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

The Baltimore protests are just about a bunch of thugs who want what they are doing on the news.I am not interested in their destructive behavior.Did you guys read about the mother who came up to her son in the middle of the protests and told him off?This lady only wants attention.She was calling her son some four letter words...I am not impressed.

i disagree, bopeep. yeah, she was using foul language. and yeah, she was smacking her son. she was acting like a mother enraged with her child for doing something incredibly stupid. her reaction to seeing her son throwing stones at cops was not orchestrated or rehearsed for the sake of getting attention. it was a spontaneous reaction with no knowledge that she was being filmed at the time.

and she's facing potential charges for child abuse as a result of her actions.

listen, i know it might seem that she's seeking attention because she's getting interviews, but that's what happens when the press starts pounding pavement, knocking on your door, ringing your phone asking you to come on tv. she's accepting those offers to tell her side of things. she didn't want her son to be another statistic. she is a single mom raising six kids. if you've ever been a single mom, you know how all the blood sweat and tears a woman puts into trying to make sure her kids don't end up on the streets, either as homeless or as thugs.. and you know how it can get your blood boiling when you see all your efforts on the wrong side of the front line. 

the woman deserves a pat on the back for trying to raise her kids above the standards around them. she also deserves our prayers. she may or may not know Jesus, so i won't even speculate, but she certainly needs His touch on her life and that of her son and daughters.

I do not agree.I think she was obnoxious.Then she went to television for an interview and people are calling her a hero.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Baltimore protests are just about a bunch of thugs who want what they are doing on the news.I am not interested in their destructive behavior.Did you guys read about the mother who came up to her son in the middle of the protests and told him off?This lady only wants attention.She was calling her son some four letter words...I am not impressed.

i disagree, bopeep. yeah, she was using foul language. and yeah, she was smacking her son. she was acting like a mother enraged with her child for doing something incredibly stupid. her reaction to seeing her son throwing stones at cops was not orchestrated or rehearsed for the sake of getting attention. it was a spontaneous reaction with no knowledge that she was being filmed at the time.

listen, i know it might seem that she's seeking attention because she's getting interviews, but that's what happens when the press starts pounding pavement, knocking on your door, ringing your phone asking you to come on tv. she's accepting those offers to tell her side of things. she didn't want her son to be another statistic. she is a single mom raising six kids. if you've ever been a single mom, you know how all the blood sweat and tears a woman puts into trying to make sure her kids don't end up on the streets, either as homeless or as thugs.. and you know how it can get your blood boiling when you see all your efforts on the wrong side of the front line. 

the woman deserves a pat on the back for trying to raise her kids above the standards around them. she also deserves our prayers. she may or may not know Jesus, so i won't even speculate, but she certainly needs His touch on her life and that of her son and daughters.

I do not agree.I think she was obnoxious.Then she went to television for an interview and people are calling her a hero.

did she go to the television or did they come to her...   It's my understanding that the TV people tracked her down to get an interview.....

We all have different standards of speech these days and we don't all agree on what is and is not acceptable....   but four letter words don't make her a bad mother.  The bad mothers are not speaking at all.

did she go to the television or did they come to her...   It's my understanding that the TV people tracked her down to get an interview.....

We all have different standards of speech these days and we don't all agree on what is and is not acceptable....   but four letter words don't make her a bad mother.  The bad mothers are not speaking at all.

She certainly is not on my #1 list for character and integrity.I disagree oo.I do not think a mother is supposed to call her children four letter words.How is that kid going to grow up?Maybe if he had a God fearing Christian mother he would not be out there protesting because he would know that is not what God wants for him.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

She certainly is not on my #1 list for character and integrity.I disagree oo.I do not think a mother is supposed to call her children four letter words.How is that kid going to grow up?

That kid is growing up better than all the other ones whose mothers didnt come down and tell them to go back home and stop throwing rocks etc. 

She certainly is not on my #1 list for character and integrity.I disagree oo.I do not think a mother is supposed to call her children four letter words.How is that kid going to grow up?

That kid is growing up better than all the other ones whose mothers didnt come down and tell them to go back home and stop throwing rocks etc. 

The lesson this kid is learning is resolve your problems with hitting and screaming.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

No it's not...  It's not like that at all.

You misunderstand the entire nature of the protests.

It's the same people. The same protesters. And new ones. People involved from the last one built up a big network and these protests are a continuation of Ferguson. It was cold outside in the winter, so not nearly so many people were out... But it's the same TV show.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/04/report-presence-of-professional-protesters-to-incite-more-violence-in-baltimore-and-ferguson/

Report: "Presence of Professional Protesters to Incite More Violence” in Baltimore and Ferguson

Share0 Tweet0 Share0 Share0 Email0

If the Baltimore riots seem like a tired replay of Ferguson, there might be a good reason as to why.

A data mining firm with government ties that tracks social media reported that they uncovered a core group of accounts who appear to have driven much of the buzz and even more of the calls to actions by crowds on the ground.

The online activity of a few dozen of the same individuals were linked and timed with key moments in Baltimore and Ferguson, leading up to the most intense cases of both sustained demonstrations and episodes of violent riots in both of these cities.

An analysis of social media traffic in downtown Baltimore Monday has unearthed striking connections to the protests in Ferguson, Mo. last year, according to a leading data mining firm that shared its findings exclusively with Fox News.

The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson. While further analysis is being conducted on the data, it suggests the presence of “professional protesters” or anarchists taking advantage of Freddie Gray’s death to incite more violence.

[…]

One account, which also tracked the recent union protests in New York City as well as other disturbances, tweeted photos of Gray’s funeral and used language that seemed to anticipate violence in Baltimore.

So the spread of violence has been linked to a few paid provocateurs and organized by a small handful of “professional protesters.” Now it is confirmed.

Despite the distance between demonstration locations in Maryland and Missouri, the data mining study identified a core node of perhaps 20-50 social media accounts involved in stirring mass reaction, with shocking examples of cries for violence and destruction not just from the voice of people like Michael Brown’s step father (who shouted ‘Burn this b*tch down’ after the Ferguson grand jury decision) or from random, anonymous riots, but from the accounts of some dedicated organizers on places like Twitter:

The discovery that some social media accounts were tied to cities 825 miles apart was described to Fox News as “surprising.” While it is possible to spoof accounts and make it appear as if someone is in one location when they are really in another, the data mining firm told Fox News that it can’t fully explain the numbers.

The implications adds weight to those who have been arguing that the events – though triggered by controversial and arguably shameful events – appear highly scripted and tightly coordinated… with the integrity of news coverage and the role of provocateurs, “professional protesters” and funding from agenda-driven figures like George Soros (who spent some $33 million funding protest groups) coming into question as they paint a larger picture.

In each case of outrage, mourning, peaceful demonstration, spill overs into violence and riots, martial law and crowd control push back or of false indignation by self-gratifying media figures, the tension between inner-city minorities and police, with examples of each overreaching, is striking and central to the debate.

The use of social media to fuel violence in Baltimore has already been highlighted by law enforcement. On Monday, police said an online call was issued for a “purge” at 3 p.m. ET, starting at Mondawmin Mall and ending in the downtown area. That type of threat is based on a movie called “The Purge,” the plot of which involves rampant lawlessness.

The Washington Times also reported Monday that law enforcement intelligence officials issued a warning after someone sent a text urging people to “kill all white police officers” in reaction to Gray’s death. The text has fueled fears that the violence in Baltimore could spread nationally, according to safety memos obtained by The Washington Times.

There is little doubt that a media campaign has been coordinated to use the civil unrest to attract viewership with a spectacle, while the political establishment has latched onto the events to advance an agenda. The extent to which the whole affair was planned remains unclear, but these social media findings point to a clear team of players central to it all.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/04/report-presence-of-professional-protesters-to-incite-more-violence-in-baltimore-and-ferguson/#Sh0BPjrJ235twBBJ.99

The mother was shown being interviewed on a television show with her top so low half of her breasts were showing....tacky  tsk.gif

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

The lesson this kid is learning is resolve your problems with hitting and screaming.

No, he is learning that his behavior is not acceptable. The other kids learned that their behavior is ok. Guess who will be harassing cops and getting into trouble and who wont.

Guest shiloh357

BE,

The Freddie Gray incident is being is being hi-jacked by those who are anti-establishment and ant-law enforcement.   Just like you had with the Ferguson riots, they will probably start bussing in radical Muslims, and communists and whatever else they can find, to fill the streets in these  so-called  "protests."

These are not real protests and  you seem really proud about all that is happening.  But,  it needs to be understood that since last fall, these protests haven't really done any good.  The United States isn't perfect, but we are not a racist nation and blacks have it really, really good here.   The opportunities are the same for everyone.   In the US, the only person keeping you poor and dumb, is you.   We have a plethora of programs for less fortunate people to help them help themselves if they would take advantage of them.  

These are not genuine protests.  You want to know how intelligent, thinking, civilized human beings protest???   When we protest, we file a petition.  We schedule public debates and townhall meetings and perhaps we go and stand in front of the organization we protesting, and we link arms and make our voice heard to them.  

As intelligent civilized people we do not:

1. Destroy and loot businesses and call it "protests."

2. Injure police officers

3. Set buildings on fire

4. Destroy businesses

5. Block intersections and impede ambulances and fire trucks from being able to help people who need medical or emergency attention (in the name of "peaceful" protests)

6. Impede public transportation (in the name of "peaceful" protests)

7. Block the streets and end up causing people not to be able to get to their jobs and risk being fired. (in the name of "peaceful" protests)

8. Make everyone else's life miserable (in the name of "peaceful" protests)

These "protests"  do not accomplish anything.  These protests do nothing to advance any cause.  They are simply a bunch of selfish, barbaric, immature people with nothing to do who want to cause trouble.   If they wanted to protest, they would do it the right way instead acting like animals.

They can chant about  Freddie Gray all day long, but ultimately it has nothing to do with him.  These are not rational people, and frankly  I think it is appalling that anyone supports these protests.   They are not real protests and should be shut down.   These people, peaceful or not, are really nothing more than terrorists.  And they should be treated like terrorists.

When you start injuring police officers and damaging property and looting other people's property, you have lost your right to have a voice.   You have nothing to say and need to be shut down.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

BE,

The Freddie Gray incident is being is being hi-jacked by those who are anti-establishment and ant-law enforcement.   Just like you had with the Ferguson riots, they will probably start bussing in radical Muslims, and communists and whatever else they can find, to fill the streets in these  so-called  "protests."

These are not real protests and  you seem really proud about all that is happening.  But,  it needs to be understood that since last fall, these protests haven't really done any good.  The United States isn't perfect, but we are not a racist nation and blacks have it really, really good here.   The opportunities are the same for everyone.   In the US, the only person keeping you poor and dumb, is you.   We have a plethora of programs for less fortunate people to help them help themselves if they would take advantage of them.  

These are not genuine protests.  You want to know how intelligent, thinking, civilized human beings protest???   When we protest, we file a petition.  We schedule public debates and townhall meetings and perhaps we go and stand in front of the organization we protesting, and we link arms and make our voice heard to them.  

As intelligent civilized people we do not:

1. Destroy and loot businesses and call it "protests."

2. Injure police officers

3. Set buildings on fire

4. Destroy businesses

5. Block intersections and impede ambulances and fire trucks from being able to help people who need medical or emergency attention (in the name of "peaceful" protests)

6. Impede public transportation (in the name of "peaceful" protests)

7. Block the streets and end up causing people not to be able to get to their jobs and risk being fired. (in the name of "peaceful" protests)

8. Make everyone else's life miserable (in the name of "peaceful" protests)

These "protests"  do not accomplish anything.  These protests do nothing to advance any cause.  They are simply a bunch of selfish, barbaric, immature people with nothing to do who want to cause trouble.   If they wanted to protest, they would do it the right way instead acting like animals.

They can chant about  Freddie Gray all day long, but ultimately it has nothing to do with him.  These are not rational people, and frankly  I think it is appalling that anyone supports these protests.   They are not real protests and should be shut down.   These people, peaceful or not, are really nothing more than terrorists.  And they should be treated like terrorists.

When you start injuring police officers and damaging property and looting other people's property, you have lost your right to have a voice.   You have nothing to say and need to be shut down.

The protesters, in general, do not support violence or burning things down.

I'll remind you that MLK organized many marches that blocked off traffic, he was also very disruptive.

The Montgomery bus boycotts involved people filling up buses and preventing people from using public transportation to get to their jobs.

There is a long history of disruptive protests in the civil rights movement.