Chinese Persecution of Christians Reaches Highest Level in a Decade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

http://freebeacon.com/issues/chinese-persecution-of-christians-reaches-highest-level-in-a-decade/

The report estimates that there are about 70 million Christians in China split between underground house churches and state-sanctioned churches in the “Three-Self Patriotic Movement” (TSPM). And the number of followers is expected to increase. One professor at Purdue University estimates that China could become the largest Christian nation in the world by 2030.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

That reminds me of the Randy Alcorn book I read "Safely Home".

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/26/1962

"One professor at Purdue University estimates that China could become the largest Christian nation in the world by 2030."  Wow, I had not heard that.  Interesting!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

Could be a bit more precise with the title... say "Chinese government" persecution of Christians, not simply Chinese persecution of Christians.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Do you realize that China was a Christian government when Chiang Kai-shek was the head of state just after the war.....    and in the battle for control of China we gave all our left over military supplies to the Communist leader Mao.       It was the Government of the United States that put the communists in power in China.    Had we gave the military equipment to the Christians, China would most likely be the largest Christian Nation in History....

And to add insult to injury, in 1972 David Rockefeller wrote an OpEd in the New York Times bragging on how well the experiment to put Mao in power had gone......     even knowing it cost between 60 to 80 million lives to do so......   Those in power in the US at the time are some of the most evil people who ever lived....    Hitler kills six million Jews and he's the devil incarnate, and We make it possible for Mao to kill 60+ million and we were supposedly the good guys....

World history is written by the winners of the wars that are fought for money......    so they get to pick the good guys and the bad guys and they are never the bad guys.

Eugenics has it's start in the US and spread to Germany.   Hitler was shocked that we would have a problem with him exterminating people that most of the world considered substandard.....     Actually during the war we could have stopped the mass killings of Hitler, but in reality none of our leaders really cared until the war was over.....   Then they used Hitlers atrocities to cover up their own.

When you look at our government today and realize what it's doing, please remember that it's not really a new thing.....   Progressives in control of this nation have been evil and corrupt for many many generations.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

Do you realize that China was a Christian government when Chiang Kai-shek was the head of state just after the war.....    and in the battle for control of China we gave all our left over military supplies to the Communist leader Mao.       It was the Government of the United States that put the communists in power in China.    Had we gave the military equipment to the Christians, China would most likely be the largest Christian Nation in History....

While I agree with your other statements, I doubt that a Christian leader or a Christian government can single handedly make a Nation a Christian nation. Chiang Kai-shek's government rule over Taiwan for a time, but never made it into a Christian nation. The government can promote an atmosphere that support a religion, but it cannot change a nation's religion so drastically.

It is true, that US government has intervene and still are intervening with international conflicts out of self interest. It is really naive to think that US government would intervene to help any group of people.

Bobeep I have that book on the cupboard waiting for me,I heard it's a very good book!

And to add insult to injury, in 1972 David Rockefeller wrote an OpEd in the New York Times bragging on how well the experiment to put Mao in power had gone......     even knowing it cost between 60 to 80 million lives to do so......   Those in power in the US at the time are some of the most evil people who ever lived....    Hitler kills six million Jews and he's the devil incarnate, and We make it possible for Mao to kill 60+ million and we were supposedly the good guys....

World history is written by the winners of the wars that are fought for money......    so they get to pick the good guys and the bad guys and they are never the bad guys.

Eugenics has it's start in the US and spread to Germany.   Hitler was shocked that we would have a problem with him exterminating people that most of the world considered substandard.....     Actually during the war we could have stopped the mass killings of Hitler, but in reality none of our leaders really cared until the war was over.....   Then they used Hitlers atrocities to cover up their own.

When you look at our government today and realize what it's doing, please remember that it's not really a new thing.....   Progressives in control of this nation have been evil and corrupt for many many generations.

I didn't know that~~~thanks for letting us know~~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Bobeep I have that book on the cupboard waiting for me,I heard it's a very good book!

I was skeptical and I did not think I would like it.But I was wrong.It was a very good book.

Is that your dog in your avatar?

I was skeptical and I did not think I would like it.But I was wrong.It was a very good book.

Is that your dog in your avatar?

My daughters dog:)