• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/26/1986

I was doing good in church and I slowly slipped out. I've been thinking a lot about Jesus lately, to tell you the truth I never stopped. I just feel like a huge disappointment, and if I did get back into church then I would just disappoint again. I suffer from near crippling social anxiety, its horrible I'm to the point where all I want to do is sleep stay home and go to work. I can't even stand to have people over to my house, its so bad my sister moved here a couple weeks ago and she started wanting to come over to my house during the week I stressed out so bad over it I actually broke out in shingles. I stopped going to my church on more than one occasion all because when the pastor wife was in the pulpit she said in front of the church lets welcome back Brother "Cpanthers786". I would like to think God has a purpose for me matter of fact I wish he does. I just don't know how im supposed to serve him when i can barley speak to a stranger. I know through God all things are possible, im no fool I know this. Im lost and im hurting so bad right now it isint funny. Please pray for me please.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  70
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.70
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Praying, cpanthers. God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Praying~!

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Cpanthers, you are not the only person to suffer some form of social anxiety.  We all do at different times and to different degrees.  Don't feel like you are apart from God because of that; you aren't.  He accepts you just as you are.  But I do advise you to seek out some counseling for this condition because it appears it's hampering your regular life.  No big deal, it's just like going to a doctor because you have a cold.  I will pray for you to start to overcome the anxiety,

Guest Teditis

I agree with MorningGlory... God loves you right where you are.

But go seek help because you'll be a more effectual servant of God

as you learn to interact with others.

~praying.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/31/1964

hey cpanthers786.

Just want to let you know that church begins in the heart my brother. Your relationship with Christ is a personal one on one, just between you and him. You will find Christ in your quiet time reading the new testament.

I suggest you read the new testament from front to back, read everyday, even a page a day. Christ will guide you on your path. You are searching for something that you will not find in a brick and mortar building.

there are lots of ways to reach people without physical proximity. this kind of venue right here is one of them.

you can build your strength in Christ on your own. seek his word in the new testament and don't beat yourself up regarding man.

on a personal note regarding your pastors wife. it seems she doesn't know the congregation very well or she would have known and understood your anxieties for if she took more of a personal interest in the congregation she would never have singled you out like that.

Strength is gained through Christ and his word in the new testament, not by man and Christs' word through man.

God bless

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I was doing good in church and I slowly slipped out. I've been thinking a lot about Jesus lately, to tell you the truth I never stopped. I just feel like a huge disappointment, and if I did get back into church then I would just disappoint again. I suffer from near crippling social anxiety, its horrible I'm to the point where all I want to do is sleep stay home and go to work. I can't even stand to have people over to my house, its so bad my sister moved here a couple weeks ago and she started wanting to come over to my house during the week I stressed out so bad over it I actually broke out in shingles. I stopped going to my church on more than one occasion all because when the pastor wife was in the pulpit she said in front of the church lets welcome back Brother "Cpanthers786". I would like to think God has a purpose for me matter of fact I wish he does. I just don't know how im supposed to serve him when i can barley speak to a stranger. I know through God all things are possible, im no fool I know this. Im lost and im hurting so bad right now it isint funny. Please pray for me please.

My sister is a paranoid schizophrenic. There's medication for it. Also BDSD can cause this problem too. There's medication for that too. Tell your doctor and see what he says. Some prayer can't hurt either. Mind if I pray for you?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Praying~!

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24

:thumbsup:

I deal with a lot of people who suffer from social anxiety fear and depression. You would be amazed at how much of it is rooted in self rather than others. Confession of wrong doing relieves most all of the issues.

I am not only the hair club president...I also drank the koolaid...