• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,444
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News)–
Russia has deployed equipment during the conflict in eastern Ukraine that can be used for nuclear weapons, NATO's top military commander said.

While there's no "direct evidence" that the Kremlin has made deployments of nuclear arms, U.S. Air Force General Philip Breedlove said on Thursday, "that does not mean that they may not have happened."

"Lots of the systems that the Russians use to deliver nuclear weapons are dual-use systems — they can be either conventional or nuclear — and some of those systems are deployed," Breedlove said. —
Source

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Seems the stage is almost set for the first play.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Russians historically are seriously paranoid

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Russia could very well play a major part in Gog Magog.

I've read both sides of that story Peep, and from my viewpoint it could go either way....

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

I've read both sides of that story Peep, and from my viewpoint it could go either way....

Could go either way?Explain.

Could go either way?Explain.

It depends on where Noah's kids and grandkids moved to after they left the area where God broke up folks at Babel.    Some places I read they stopped in Turkey and if so then most likely Russia will not be among the attackers.....     and others say that they moved all the way up to Russia and North and if that is so they most likely would be major participants.    Whichever either the Turks or the Russians will be dragged into a war against Israel.....      and I can see that happening to either country even outside of scripture.

I simply don't know enough about the migration history of the days of Nimrod to make even an educated guess.   Since God himself is going to intervene in the situation I think it does not involve me at all so i have bigger fish to fry and don't spend my time being worried about it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

bopeep1909 said in post 4:

Russia could very well play a major part in Gog Magog.

Note that Russia as we know it today may not exist by the time of the Gog/Magog attack on Israel (Ezekiel chapters 38-39), for that attack won't occur until after the future millennium (Revelation 20:7-10), when there will be no defensive walls or fear of attack in Israel whatsoever (Ezekiel 38:11). This is the exact opposite of today's situation, when Israel is filled with very high defensive walls and is in constant fear of attack. At the beginning of the millennium, all present-day weapons of war throughout the world will be destroyed and they won't be allowed to be remade during the millennium (Micah 4:3-4). That is why after the millennium, the Gog/Magog armies will employ only rudimentary, wooden weapons like bows and arrows, spears, shields, and clubs (Ezekiel 39:9), which, after the defeat of the Gog/Magog armies, will be able to be used as convenient firewood by the people living in Israel at that time, instead of them having to go out and collect or cut down firewood from the forest (Ezekiel 39:10).

The Gog in Revelation 20:8 is the same as in Ezekiel chapters 38-39: an individual human whose personal name is "Gog" (Ezekiel 38:3). He will be the chief leader of a future country which will form somewhere north of Israel (Ezekiel 39:2, Ezekiel 38:15), and which will be called "Magog" (Ezekiel 38:2). It will include at least 2 major cities and/or tribes which will be called "Meshech" and "Tubal" (Ezekiel 38:2). This country could come into existence during the millennium. Gog could be born near the end of the millennium, and he will be killed and buried at the end of the Gog/Magog event (Ezekiel 39:11).

Both accounts of the event show that the Gog/Magog armies will ultimately be completely defeated by miraculous fire from heaven (Ezekiel 38:22, Revelation 20:9). While the great white throne judgment (Revelation 20:11-15) will occur subsequent to the Gog/Magog event (Revelation 20:7-15), nothing requires (as is sometimes claimed) that the great white throne judgment has to happen immediately after that event. For there will be at least 7 years (Ezekiel 39:9b) between the end of that event and the great white throne judgment.

Also, the Gog/Magog attack won't have to (as is sometimes claimed) involve only the nations listed in Ezekiel chapters 38-39. Those nations could be just a sampling. For the "nations" (ethnos), or peoples, who will be involved in the Gog/Magog attack will come from all over the earth (Revelation 20:8). They will still be physically part of Jesus' worldwide kingdom, still legally under his rule, just as they had been during the preceding millennium (Psalms 72:8-11, Psalms 66:3, Psalms 2). But after the millennium, they will be deceived by Satan into committing the attack (Revelation 20:7-10).

Also, while the Gog/Magog attack on Israel won't occur until after the future millennium (Revelation 20:7-10, Ezekiel chapters 38-39), Israel could suffer a different attack before the millennium, at the start of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, which attack could result in Israel's total defeat and occupation (Daniel 11:15-17).

And Jerusalem could be attacked and totally defeated in the future at least 3 times before the millennium: once near the start of the future tribulation (Daniel 11:22), then again mid-tribulation (Daniel 11:31), and then at the tribulation's end (Daniel 11:45), right before Jesus' 2nd coming and the start of the millennium (Zechariah 14:2-21).

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1988

Russia is an Orthodox country but headed by a dictator like Putin.

We can't say one country is evil just because of 1 man.

Gog and Magog were real geographic location in Central Asia whic excludes Russia.

Russia is an Orthodox country but headed by a dictator like Putin.

We can't say one country is evil just because of 1 man.

Gog and Magog were real geographic location in Central Asia whic excludes Russia.

Putin is an Orthodox Christian...  He is having to deal with the leader of our nation that none of us trust....   He's dealing with an EU that lied to him about moving into the states bordering them.....       take a look at things through their eyes and what they are doing isn't much different than what we did with Cuba in 1963.