IGNORED

America is Now Sodom

Guest shiloh357

As distasteful as it is from a religious standpoint, it is the correct decision legally.

If Social Security benefits, property rights, hospital visitation rights, tax filing status, and other legal issues are all tied to martial status there is no legal reason to deny those based upon our religious views.

Religion has nothing to do with it. We are not of this world, we are just in it until we are removed by the Lord. While I agree that this is not a battle that we, as believers, can win, it is not an issue that we should just accept and ignore. GOD made HIS legal system, and that is the one we are to follow. Not some man made system that is devised to oppose GOD's stated will.

God's legal system does not seem to address the civil issues listed above.

No offense, but have you read the Bible lately? GOD, in the OT, and Christ in the NT, said that homosexuality is an abomination. A sin is a sin, no matter what "civil" remedy that man comes up with to justify or ligitimize something. Social justice Christianity is a cop-out.
I know I am getting older and my memory is going, but I am very certain I did not say homosexuality was not a sin.

So, no offense, but try reading what I wrote instead of making it up.

And from reading what I wrote, I never accused you for saying anything like that. Your responses are based on some sense of social justice, some human moral equivalency between GOD's system of moral instruction and man's decision to go against that in order to ligitimize and reward immorality. GOD's Word does address the civil issues listed above. Thus my referral to Scripture to find such instructions.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1959

So what will happen next. Will the churches be forced to marry.

In the states where this was already legal this was not happening, why would that happen now.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Now that the progressives have won everything they have dreamed of, what is next for the rest of us?

This is as low as it gets, has the US finally hit rock bottom, or are we still bracing for impact?

When the people no longer have a voice, what will be their recourse?

I would brace for impact.  This is just the beginning.  The laws are made and the impact will be the implementation and judicial actions against those who reject the laws.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/20/1959

As distasteful as it is from a religious standpoint, it is the correct decision legally.

If Social Security benefits, property rights, hospital visitation rights, tax filing status, and other legal issues are all tied to martial status there is no legal reason to deny those based upon our religious views.

Religion has nothing to do with it. We are not of this world, we are just in it until we are removed by the Lord. While I agree that this is not a battle that we, as believers, can win, it is not an issue that we should just accept and ignore. GOD made HIS legal system, and that is the one we are to follow. Not some man made system that is devised to oppose GOD's stated will.

God's legal system does not seem to address the civil issues listed above.

No offense, but have you read the Bible lately? GOD, in the OT, and Christ in the NT, said that homosexuality is an abomination. A sin is a sin, no matter what "civil" remedy that man comes up with to justify or ligitimize something. Social justice Christianity is a cop-out.
I know I am getting older and my memory is going, but I am very certain I did not say homosexuality was not a sin.

So, no offense, but try reading what I wrote instead of making it up.

And from reading what I wrote, I never accused you for saying anything like that. Your responses are based on some sense of social justice, some human moral equivalency between GOD's system of moral instruction and man's decision to go against that in order to ligitimize and reward immorality. GOD's Word does address the civil issues listed above. Thus my referral to Scripture to find such instructions.

Please show me the scriptures that speak of social security benefits, or hospital visitation, or property ownership rights or tax filing statuses.

And after that show me which of my words you took to mean I basing my view on social justice.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

God is gonna be mad.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I don't think that will happen any time soon, but those who will be tested by same sex couples wanting to flaunt the law will be a problem for many godly churches and their leadership. This will set the stage for more intolerance and abject hatred toward those who uphold righteousness.

It's begun, folks.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Now that the progressives have won everything they have dreamed of, what is next for the rest of us?

This is as low as it gets, has the US finally hit rock bottom, or are we still bracing for impact?

When the people no longer have a voice, what will be their recourse?

Never underestimate the ability of things to get much much worse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Social justice Christianity is a cop-out.

Im so glad to see someone else dislikes the social justice gospel.

Social justice Christianity is a cop-out.

Im so glad to see someone else dislikes the social justice gospel.

What is social justice gospel.

I don't think that will happen any time soon, but those who will be tested by same sex couples wanting to flaunt the law will be a problem for many godly churches and their leadership. This will set the stage for more intolerance and abject hatred toward those who uphold righteousness.

It's begun, folks.

Is is legal in Canada to.