It begins: Pedophiles call for same rights as homosexuals

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

I had Steve_S review this and he is allowing this subject in this forum. 

http://standupforthetruth.com/2013/07/it-begins-pedophiles-call-for-same-rights-as-homosexuals/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Anyone not see this coming? 

It is indeed a topic worth discussing. 

I was actually discussing this with a friend a few days ago.  I was floored when I saw it today!

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Satan is not going to sit and wait when he doesn't have to.....

If there is a window of opportunity he will take it....

I truly did not believe I would live to see this type thing.  I am speechless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Who among us could have guessed this would happen 15 yrs ago or so?

Guest shiloh357

I remember 5 or so years ago when people were mocking us for arguing that legalizing gay marriage would cause those who practiced other kinds of sexually immoral things like pedophilia to come out and demand the same rights and use the same arguments gays used for 30 years to justify their sin.   We were told that our arguments were the "slippery slope"  fallacy.

Now we are seeing perverts come out of the woodwork to promote their own brand of sin and they are imitating the gay community.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

I followed to some extent the "Psychologist" and other infamous men and women meeting back in 2009 meeting together in the U.S. for this very perversity.

Calling for pedophilia to be made "normal."

One momentary "legal" perversion will lead to the next.

Now that LGBT can "marry" similar satanically bound people will want to "marry" children, (Pedophilia) family, (Incest) and animals. (Bestiality)

I've had the opportunity to reach out to a number over the years in various sinful vices, including the sin of pedophilia.

Pointing them to the only One who can set them free from their sins and sinful lifestyle, Jesus Christ.

One of the most disturbing single parent families I had ever worked with had a mom, and 4 daughters, all of which were available for “prostitution of any kind.” The daughters ages were 7 through 12 years old... I can only hope the message they all heard of the Gospel of Jesus Christ reached them.

(It was a case the local police were involved with, who brought this family to a homeless shelter I had worked at in the past.)

SueZQ, this story was from 2011, I wonder how far this Satanic agenda has "progressed" in these past 4 years?

Here's an article of a young boy dancing sexually in a Gay Pride parade, and being "cheered on" by adults in and around the "parade."

From the article:

"... a young boy dancing in a sexual manner during a “gay” pride event while onlookers cheered him on"

"...This is extremely disgusting and troubling. It is, however, where we are headed as a nation,” he wrote. “The sexual anarchist agenda steamrolls ahead and children are in the cross-hairs. The organized ‘LGBT’ lobby has long lusted for the abolition of all age of consent laws. While not all ‘gays’ are child abusers, pederasty has been a central aspect of the homosexual lifestyle since the days of the Greek bathhouse.”

This is further proof that the homosexual movement is not about equality, but about the normalization of sexual perversion...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I followed to some extent the "Psychologist" and other infamous men and women meeting back in 2009 meeting together in the U.S. for this very perversity.

Calling for pedophilia to be made "normal."

One momentary "legal" perversion will lead to the next.

Now that LGBT can "marry" similar satanically bound people will want to "marry" children, (Pedophilia) family, (Incest) and animals. (Bestiality)

I've had the opportunity to reach out to a number over the years in various sinful vices, including the sin of pedophilia.

Pointing them to the only One who can set them free from their sins and sinful lifestyle, Jesus Christ.

One of the most disturbing single parent families I had ever worked with had a mom, and 4 daughters, all of which were available for “prostitution of any kind.” The daughters ages were 7 through 12 years old... I can only hope the message they all heard of the Gospel of Jesus Christ reached them.

(It was a case the local police were involved with, who brought this family to a homeless shelter I had worked at in the past.)

SueZQ, this story was from 2011, I wonder how far this Satanic agenda has "progressed" in these past 4 years?

Here's an article of a young boy dancing sexually in a Gay Pride parade, and being "cheered on" by adults in and around the "parade."

From the article:

"... a young boy dancing in a sexual manner during a “gay” pride event while onlookers cheered him on"

"...This is extremely disgusting and troubling. It is, however, where we are headed as a nation,” he wrote. “The sexual anarchist agenda steamrolls ahead and children are in the cross-hairs. The organized ‘LGBT’ lobby has long lusted for the abolition of all age of consent laws. While not all ‘gays’ are child abusers, pederasty has been a central aspect of the homosexual lifestyle since the days of the Greek bathhouse.”

This is further proof that the homosexual movement is not about equality, but about the normalization of sexual perversion...

There is nothing new under the Sun. Using young boys as tools of sexuality is one of the hallmarks of evil empires throughout history. Debauched and dysfunctional Roman emperors did it, the Muslim caliphs did it (a traditional still evident in Islam such as 'Bacha Bazi' ) and its origins probably go back to the first time false gods were ever worshiped. According to Herodotus similar activities were normal in a number of Ancient civilisations such as Egypt and Babylon. I wouldn't at all be surprised if such practices were prevalent in Sodom and Gomorrah, although the Bible spares us the graphic details.

Homosexual pederasty is a sign of a decadent and godless society. When you allow a community to get to that stage you know that there is something seriously wrong.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Homosexuals can't reproduce so they recruit, and the age of the recruits gets younger with each passing year.  (AKA sex education in Kindergarten).

I feel the most compassionate thing we can do for our children now is to take them out of our public schools.  They are going to be taught that this behavior is good and normal and that they should at least try it before making any judgments about it.  I am tired of our children's minds being molested, now they want their bodies.  Enough is enough!