ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

Well, regarding replacement theology, no I do not believe in replacement theology.  I believe in inclusive theology.

Justin, are you not concerned about Israel's plan to surround itself with a wall completely?  Would that not fall in line with what you said about corralling them into one place to be destroyed?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Well, regarding replacement theology, no I do not believe in replacement theology.... 

I believe in inclusive theology....

:thumbsup:

The

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. Isaiah 66:8 (KJV)

Beginnings

As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?" And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. Matthew 24:3-4 (NASB)

Of The Birth Pains

“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. “You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. “But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Matthew 24:5-8 (NASB)

Beloved, Are You Included

“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. “At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. “Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. “Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. “But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. “This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:9-14 (NASB)

In The Birth Pangs

"Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. Hosea 6:1 (NASB)

Of

“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. “All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. Matthew 25:31-33 (NASB)

God's

'Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10 (NASB)

Kingdom

Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David; Hosanna in the highest!" Mark 11:10 (NASB)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

are you not concerned about Israel's plan to surround itself with a wall completely.... 

Would that not fall in line with what you said about corralling them into one place to be destroyed....

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Opening Israel To The Murdering Hordes

“ ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme.

You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land. ” 

Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?” ’ Ezekiel 38:10-13 (NIV)

Just Will Not

“Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land.

In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes. Ezekiel 38:14-16 (NIV)

Work

“ ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. This is what will happen in that day:

When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’ Ezekiel 38:17-23

You See

Is not Ephraim my dear son, the child in whom I delight? Though I often speak against him, I still remember him. Therefore my heart yearns for him; I have great compassion for him," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20 (NIV)

Curious as to what is "inclusive theology"? 

Sadly the Security Fence in Israel is necessary to prevent suicide attacks from Palestinian terrorists and has greatly reduced the deaths of both the Arab and Jewish population. 

Well I certainly do not mean this   -  I wasn't thinking how that term is used by others.   lol

Edited by Steve_S
Removed link. I'm not comfortable with this site being even linked from here, in any way.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Sadly the Security Fence in Israel is necessary to prevent suicide attacks from Palestinian terrorists and has greatly reduced the deaths of both the Arab and Jewish population. 

Well I certainly do not mean this   -  I wasn't thinking how that term is used by others.   lol

Your link states: 

"Inclusive Christianity" is the view upholding Christ as the Savior of humanity but also affirming God's saving presence in the wider world and in other religions.

Wow. That is just soooo off. God doesnt save in other religions. Is this definition in the link the view you hold?
Edited by Steve_S
Removed link from quote.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

My oh my, that link just gets worse the more I read on it. 

Your link states: 

"Inclusive Christianity" is the view upholding Christ as the Savior of humanity but also affirming God's saving presence in the wider world and in other religions.

Wow. That is just soooo off. God doesnt save in other religions. Is this definition in the link the view you hold?

Oh my goodness no!

That's why I said that is NOT what I was meaning. . . :)

Edited by Steve_S
Removed link from quote.

Guest shiloh357

The term anti-Semitic has not been hijacked.   Criticizing Israel when Israel genuinely deserves criticism.   I  have been an outspoken critic of Israel in many of the government's dumb decisions, the fact that Israel keeps on accepting US foreign aid when they don't need it, and I was critical of Israel when they left Gaza in 2005.   I am critical of the political corruption in Israel, and Israel's liberal acceptance of homosexuality and the gay pride parades they allow.  I am critical of the way they treat Messianic Jewish believers living in Israel and I am critical of their no proselytizing policies.  Those are legitimate criticisms of Israel that I think Christians should voice.  As much as I disagree with Israel on those matters, none of the things I think Israel is doing wrong would ever cause me to say, that Israel should not exist.   That's what criticism of Israel looks like.

The problem is that anti-Zionists rarely if ever engage is what could be termed "criticism"  of Israel.   Criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitic and is in fact a favorite pastime of Israelis.  Anti-Zionism isn't about merely criticizing Israel.  Anti-Zionism is about delegitimizing Israel through lies, deceptions, half-truths, conspiracy theories and history revisionism, which characterizes littleflower's arguments against Israel on this board.  Anti-Zionism is predicated on the assumption that Israel really shouldn't exist and littleflower has already taken pains to indicate that she blames Israel's existence for the middle east.

Littleflower has tried to say that she is not talking about Jews when she mentions Zionists, but which Zionists in Israel is she referring to?   The Chinese Zionists?  The Brazilian Zionists?   The Italian Zionists???    Honestly....     The Zionists in Israel are 99% Jewish.   The majority of Zionists around the world are Jewish.   Anti-Zionism is anti-Jewish and there is no amount of intellectual gymnastics that is going to change that.

Anti-Zionism holds as it's core principle the belief that Israel should never have existed and it turns all but a blind eye to the terrorism that is perpetrated against Israel.   Anti-Zionism teaches that just as the Jews deserved the holocaust and brought it on themselves, the Jews are the reason terrorism exists  and they getting what they deserve.  In anti-Zionism there is tendency to think that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea if the Jews WERE pushed into the sea and drowned.

Murder, terrorism, hate, death and lies are ultimately what anti-Zionists believe are the correct response to Israel's existence even if they have not yet mustered up the nerve to actually voice that opinion.   It's what's in their heart.