• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

So many deceitful lies about Israel...all the time...and a lot of people eat it up. I have noticed that a lot of young people from EU that I come across via internet are very sympathetic to the so-called Palestinians. I can hardly believe the things many of them believe.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since BBC is a major news source in the EU.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

Do you know what I find interesting, is that the zionists were the first boycotters, who, between WWI and WWII, declared war on Germany. This declaration of war was splashed across the headlines of the world's newspapers, and the effect was so immense, stores with any items from Germany, even decorations, were forced to take them all out and throw  such items into rivers, etc.     Zionists sought to bring pressure on Germany to meet their demands, or to cripple her.  Germany was in such dire straights as a result of the outcome of that war and the loss of ability to feed all but a third of its people, necessitating heavy reliance on exports to buy food for its citizens, this boycott brought real harm upon the country.  

This is a little known fact that figures prominently in the events leading up to WWII and the holocaust.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

This is nothing new in malaysia

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, Hitler was blaming their problems on the Jews between WWI and WWII.  Hitler's rise to power was based on claiming that the Jews were weakening Germany.  Except that there was no evidence of that fact.

Removed personal attack

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

Do you know what I find interesting, is that the zionists were the first boycotters, who, between WWI and WWII, declared war on Germany. This declaration of war was splashed across the headlines of the world's newspapers, and the effect was so immense, stores with any items from Germany, even decorations, were forced to take them all out and throw  such items into rivers, etc.     Zionists sought to bring pressure on Germany to meet their demands, or to cripple her.  Germany was in such dire straights as a result of the outcome of that war and the loss of ability to feed all but a third of its people, necessitating heavy reliance on exports to buy food for its citizens, this boycott brought real harm upon the country.  

This is a little known fact that figures prominently in the events leading up to WWII and the holocaust.

You've been getting information from anti-semitic sites or anti-semetic people. None of what you wrote is true, but is a common lie propogated by anti-semites.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Hmmm...history repeating itself?

Guest shiloh357

These boycotts are just another expression of a blind, irrational hatred toward Israel and the Jews that live there.  It is a hate that is based on lies, misinformation, history revisionism and a readiness to believe any criticism of Israel regardless of how baseless, factless, and devoid of truth it is.