IGNORED

The 'Selfie' obsession - I don't get it!

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

Funny how u don't know me but you know my problem. I don't have problem with ur issue but the manner it is being brought up. Anyway, true... I donno you nor your friend, and I am certainly no one to you that you have to be obliged to me either. I don't expect you too. In fact, I have already mentioned that as well. I have just said what I have to say.

I see.  I've no idea why you think this thread is about you but have at it.  I will not be responding to any more of your unintelligible ramblings.

Okay let's start on mine... :24: we will ramble through my bramble ... can you fix me :red_smile: is it alright if we let Tanusha help :blink:

No I can not fix you.It is way too late for that  happyno.gif

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Funny how u don't know me but you know my problem. I don't have problem with ur issue but the manner it is being brought up. Anyway, true... I donno you nor your friend, and I am certainly no one to you that you have to be obliged to me either. I don't expect you too. In fact, I have already mentioned that as well. I have just said what I have to say.

I see. I've no idea why you think this thread is about you but have at it. I will not be responding to any more of your unintelligible ramblings.

No. I am fully aware that this thread is obviously not about me. If it is, i would have dealt with you directly. I was merely placing myself in accordance to what was said to describe the situation. N let me repeat again, it was the manner and not the issue that m trying to point out. Yup, it would seem not intelligent, well its okay. Well tc morning glory. You are a beautiful lady by the way. God bless.

I see. I've no idea why you think this thread is about you but have at it. I will not be responding to any more of your unintelligible ramblings.

No. I am fully aware that this thread is obviously not about me. If it is, i would have dealt with you directly. I was merely placing myself in accordance to what was said to describe the situation. N let me repeat again, it was the manner and not the issue that m trying to point out. Yup, it would seem not intelligent, well its okay. Well tc morning glory. You are a beautiful lady by the way. God bless.

Tanusha why did you change your avatar to a generic person?I loved your pics on your avatars.You are a beautiful lady and you have a lovely family.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

I see.  I've no idea why you think this thread is about you but have at it.  I will not be responding to any more of your unintelligible ramblings.

Okay let's start on mine... :24: we will ramble through my bramble ... can you fix me :red_smile: is it alright if we let Tanusha help :blink:

You are quite intelligible, Steven. I've no problem understanding where you're coming from.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,438
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:o how many minutes do I have left :blink:

:o how many minutes do I have left :blink:

You don't want to know  smiley-happy052.gif

I feel as though I might :yadda:

I feel as though I might :yadda:

Curiosity killed the cat.

says fraulein the feline :45:

says fraulein the feline :45:

Fraulein hu?Hmmmm rock.gif interesting name.Where did that come from?