ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

It went from banning a flag many perceive as racist to attempting to wipe out the past here. Digging up an man and his wife just because someone doesnt like their ideology seems extreme. 

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2015/0709/Remains-of-Confederate-general-and-KKK-leader-no-longer-welcome-in-historic-park

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I guess "Rest In Peace" doesn't mean what we thought it did.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

A court order is required to exhume human remains from a cemetery.  What next?  Will they tear down all monuments to Washington, Jefferson, Adams....oh, for Pete's sake, this country is going down the tubes.  Mass idiocy and mental illness abound and the Christian (or just sane) public does nothing.  Where is the conservative voice in all this stuff?  Where is ANY rational voice of ANY leader

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

We are witnessing the birth of intellectual bigotry, or what can be referred to as a "proletariat" or "peasant" uprising against "the Bourgeoisie."  The middle-class is under attack in the US, the instigators of this conflict have an insatiable appetite for wealth and control. The US middle-class, being the heart and soul of the nation, is the only obstacle in the way of establishing a permanent Aristocracy and re-establishment of a feudalist society.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

It is like the whole nation is suffering from mass insanity.  In situations like this, the Christian community and those with common sense are afraid to speak out because they may be perceived as racists.  America as we once knew it is dead.  The inmates have taken over the asylum. 

I feel like Im in an alternative universe. I asked this last night of someone: do older people in past generations feel as disconnected from the world as we do now? Have they felt the world was as unrecognizable to them as we do now? 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

It is like the whole nation is suffering from mass insanity.  In situations like this, the Christian community and those with common sense are afraid to speak out because they may be perceived as racists.  America as we once knew it is dead.  The inmates have taken over the asylum. 

I feel like Im in an alternative universe. I asked this last night of someone: do older people in past generations feel as disconnected from the world as we do now? Have they felt the world was as unrecognizable to them as we do now? 

according to early life discussions with my grand parents I would have to say yes.

Guest shiloh357

Part of this stems from the fact that the blacks in Charleston didn't react the way they were "supposed"  to react.   They were supposed to follow in the footsteps of Ferguson and Baltimore,  but they didn't and so the left had to manufacture problems where none existed.

We are witnessing the birth of intellectual bigotry, or what can be referred to as a "proletariat" or "peasant" uprising against "the Bourgeoisie."  The middle-class is under attack in the US, the instigators of this conflict have an insatiable appetite for wealth and control. The US middle-class, being the heart and soul of the nation, is the only obstacle in the way of establishing a permanent Aristocracy and re-establishment of a feudalist society.

What???

Well I, for one, am not afraid to speak out and we all need to let our elected representatives, state and federal, hear what we're thinking.  I'm sick of the PC stuff and will not allow it to be spoken in my presence.  I just tell people 'don't go there' unless you want me to get up on my soapbox.  NO ONE wants that so they don't.  Even as Christians the old saying still applies...."the squeaking wheel gets the oil"

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

around my house the squeaky wheel gets thrown in the trash.....   I don't like to have to oil them.